Federation X Temporary Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Hourfather]An Unexpected Return (from RevFuture)

Go down

[Hourfather]An Unexpected Return (from RevFuture) Empty [Hourfather]An Unexpected Return (from RevFuture)

Post  Stan Daniels Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:15 pm

A vintage 1972 Dodge Charger pulls up in the parking lot of the Sacred Heart Catholic High School in Newmarket, Ontario, Canada. The driver, dressed completely in black, gets out of the car and looks around. A few cars are parked in the lot but certainly the roster has not yet arrived. The man locates the front door and heads in that direction. A young intern greets him at the door.

"Good Afternoon, Mr. Future. Welcome back to Federation X."

Rev looks down on the young lad.

Rev: "Have we met before?"

"No, but I'm well aware of who you are. We were hoping you would be here for the funeral."

Rev: "Yes. Well, there are some things you just have to do in life. Is anyone inside? I need to say hello to some old friends. Hence the early arrival."

"Only a few. Von Braun is ordering everyone around that will listen."

Rev: "Sounds familiar."

"Ooh, and yes, MA is in there."

Rev, who had taken a few more steps toward the door, stops in his tracks. He hadn't heard THAT name in a lot of years... but it still sent fear down his spine. Rev was certain that his last encounter with MA left her angry... but then again every encounter he had with her ended that way.

Rev: "MA you say. Anyone else? From the roster or Powerbase?"

"I don't think so. They will be here in a bit, I presume."

Rev: "Any idea where the guys are staying? Or if they are even in town yet?"

"I know the downtown is North of here. Can't help you more then that. MA hasn't let me leave the school in three days."

Reverend Future chuckles, shakes the young man's hand and heads back toward his car. He needed to re-aquaint himself with a number of his old colleques.

The problem was, where to find them.

Stan Daniels
Stan Daniels

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum