Federation X Temporary Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going Home (Storm's Final Post)

Go down

Going Home (Storm's Final Post) Empty Going Home (Storm's Final Post)

Post  Stan Daniels Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:47 am

Although this isn't a rewrite, it was perhaps one of the best posts I think I ever wrote and I'd like to keep it around if nothing more for just myself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He looked around the room noticing how bright white this hospital room was. He had been in alot of them and he couldn't recall one so blindingly white. Stretching his arms out to his side, Jason smiled....because he hadn't felt this good in weeks....Hell...years actually.

He glanced out the window and saw the sun rising.......and as beautiful as it was......Something seemed strange.

"That's odd."

"What is cousin?"

"I could swear there are no rolling hills and trees in New York City."

Jason turned to see his cousin Mathew, known in the wrestling world as Sabre, seated next to him. He never even blinked almost as if seeing him face to face after all these years meant nothing. His reaction was like he talked to Sabre yesterday.

"Maybe because we're not in New York Cousin."

"Right....Nice one...You always were a prankster. You remember that time you told Brett the worms were noodles and he ate them?"

"I do.....that was the first time you guys came to Dublin to visit us."

"I miss home. I mean I know I wasn't born there like you....But Ireland is home nonetheless. Funny...the hills outside almost look like home don't they?"

"Perhaps they are cousin." Matthew said with a smile.

"Right Matty....Right. My God I haven't felt so good in along time."

"I can imagine....You remember much of that night?"

"Honestly.....I can't say that I do other then I lost.....I'm sure it was one for the ages though....I can't wait to get back out there and do it again."

"You don't remember Karmic Legacy then? Alan? The IKI? Eve? Nathan? Faith?"

"I don't know...it's all a blur. Besides...it doesn't matter. I feel wonderful. When can I get out of here?"

"Any time you like cousin."

"Great....First thing I want to do is get a rematch against Alan."

"There won't be any rematches Cousin."

"Oh? I doubt that.....I bet Alan would be ready to go again."

"I'm sorry cousin....but that won't be possible."

Jason looked at Matthew with a smile...but the smile started to fade as suddenly he realized why everything seemed to good.

"But.....I didn't think it would end....I didn't think it would end this way."

"End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path. One that we all must take. Everything is mist....and then it rolls back till you see it."

"See what.....See what Matty?"

"White shores.....Hills as far as they eye can see....beautiful sunrises, The smell of the sea in the air....Perfection."

"That doesn't sound so bad."

"No....no it isn't."

"Will you be with me?"

"Always.....and so will the Shepherd."

"I miss him Matty....Will we see him soon?"

"Yes My cousin....we shall. Are you ready to leave?"

"What about Faith? Our baby?"

"Do not fret cousin....I will look out for them always...as will the shepherd."

"Then it's time?"

"Yes Jason....He's calling you home. Let us go and I will walk the long mile with you.....and when we go home....The Shepherd will be waiting for us."

"You must do me one favor though Matty."

"Anything."

"Tell them......tell them all I'm sorry.....tell them I wished I could have made amends."

"I will carry your message cousin...Now let us go back to our homeland....many people are waiting to see you cousin."

"and Hunter?"

"Yes...And Hunter."

Jason rose from the bed and hugged his cousin. Matthew put his arm around Jason's shoulder as they left to go home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"CLEAR!"

The body jumped from the jolt.

"Nothing Doctor"

"Give him 5 more CC's of Atropine!"

"Yes Doctor."

The nurse shoved the syringe into the body.

"It's in Doctor."

"Ok...CLEAR!"

Another jolt made the body jump.

Dr Kensen checked for a pulse......and then put the paddles down.

"Let's call it...Time of death 4:56 AM."

The 6 AM Morning News....

"Our top story this morning here on New York Daily news Channel 7, Jason Kyle Emerson, known best as legendary Wrestler Jason Storm died early this morning at Bellevue Hospital. Doctors say the the cause of death was massive internal hemmoraging and a stroke caused by a blockage in the brain. An Autopsy is scheduled to be performed later today for the exact cause of death."

"Jason Emerson was working the final event of the King Of The Cage Tournament final last night at Madison Square Garden. During the match Mr Emerson Stopped breathing. EMT's rushed him to the hospital where he died not to long after."

Jason Emerson was 32 years old and is survived by his wife Faith, Sons Shaun Emerson, and Alexander Emerson. We'll have more on this breaking story as we get it."

Stan Daniels
Stan Daniels

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum