Federation X Temporary Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Card Results 2010-2011

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Card Results 2010-2011 Empty Card Results 2010-2011

Post  Eve Riley Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:39 am

Ground Zero 1-11-11

Live, on January 11th, from FoxNews Arena in Schaumberg, Illinois The Powerbase Presents…

Card Results 2010-2011 Ground_zero2

[/hr]

[size=250]X-FACTOR CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 X-Factor-1

[size=150]LAST MAN STANDING[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Alan_scott_champ_225 v. Card Results 2010-2011 Aaronaction

GUEST REFEREE
Card Results 2010-2011 Stan_daniels_225

DETAILS: Last week at the Pay Per View Aaron took a very serious run upsetting Alan Scott and becoming the new World Champion, but the match was stained by the antics of Brad Rhodes. Is he here? Is he gone? This week it doesn't matter as he's not listed anywhere on the guard and security has been instructed to keep him out of the building. Aaron's effort proved to everyone he deserved a rematch, and to make sure nothing funny goes on with referee bumps, they've decided to put another former X-Factor Champion in charge; STAN DANIELS!

Alan and Aaron will fight until one of them cannot make the 10 count.

RP RULES: Standard rules. 7 post cap.
RP JUDGE: Genocide

SIM RULES: 4x standard for each wrestler and the referee may wrestle either participant 1x.
INT RULES: Standard INT Rules

WINNER: It's always an iffy proposition when two people are matched up in consecutive weeks. However, this was a match between two guys who have had dozens of matches with each other over the years, and I'm betting most of them were 5 star matches. Not to mention, with Brad Rhodes nowhere to be seen, this match has a completely different dynamic.

To me, this match was all about the little things. Sure, the story of the match, as well as the overall storyline of the fed got pushed along, but it's the little things that hook you into a match, and these guys are experts at that. Stuff like Alan describing the smell of the arena, and Marlowe thinking about how it feels to be back in the US. I really enjoyed the early interactions of Alan and Rev, along with Marlowe and Von Braun.

It took awhile for the ring action to get started, and Alan started it off with the classic heel-stall, pulled off to perfection. Aaron gets some extra points for being the first person in the match (including the referee) to actually remember the Last Man Standing stips. There were a few slip ups from both, but still a very solid, polished effort from both men.

This match is what an X-Factor Championship match should be. Action, drama, intrigue, and even a surprise ending you probably didn't see coming. After the sims, Alan had a three point lead. You're not going to make up a three point defecit on Alan Scott in a World Championship match... and when Alan's going at full speed, there's a good chance you're not going to make up ANY points. Aaron Action didn't. Alan Scott retains.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Alan Scott

[/hr]

[size=250]X-FACTOR DIVISION[/size]

[size=150]RANKINGS MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Chance_6_300-1 v. Card Results 2010-2011 Genocide-4-1

GUEST REFEREE
Card Results 2010-2011 Eve_riley_225

DETAILS: #2 and #6 are both looking to make a move and become the new #1 contender to the X-Factor Championship, but in order to do that they'll have to revisit one of the oldest rivalries in the company. Geno's been a little distracted lately, as some ghosts from his past are haunting him. Can he set them aside long enough to overcome Chance, or will the woman rebuilding her career be able to overcome and cement herself into the title picture?

To make it interesting a special referee has been named!

RP JUDGE: Von Braun

SIM RULES: 4x standard for each wrestler and the referee may wrestle either participant 1x.

WINNER: The match never really happens as first Catalyst and then Legion jump in to take their revenge on Genocide. The (Not Officially) HOT Girls jump in to help Geno as Rev and Alan are busy with Geno's son James. Legion attacks but are they the real Legion? And how does this all fit in with the main event where Alan, Rev and the former Despair Stan Daniels? What about the winner? Oh, yeah, Chance was up 7 billion to 2 in the sim. She wins and is the number one contender for the X-Factor belt. Alan can't duck her anymore. Winner: CHANCE
FINISHING RIGHTS: Genocide

[/hr]

[size=250]TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIPS[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 TV-Title_Bgrd

[size=150]PURE WRESTLING MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Eve_riley_225 v. Card Results 2010-2011 Elijah_hasselbank_225

GUEST REFEREE
Card Results 2010-2011 Chance_6_300-1

DETAILS: Is Elijah ready to cement his role as one of the top heels in the company? He'll certainly have his chance when he steps into the ring with the beloved figure of Eve Riley. After making her return last week and ending Chance's bid to break Alan's record as the longest reigning Television Champion ever, Eve will now start a reign of her own. She and Elijah will fight under Pure Wrestling rules. See Sim Board for details.

To keep things on the straight and narrow, a guest referee is being named!

RP JUDGE: Grayson

SIM RULES: 4x standard for each wrestler and the referee may wrestle either participant 1x. Any DQ losses actually add to your opponent's score and subtract from yours!
INT RULES: No INT allowed

WINNER: We knew going into this that timing would be limited for Elijah, which is always a difficult thing when you're fighting Eve. The Teen Sensation (can I still call her that) brings the fight right out of the gate, and never slows down, making it an insurmountable task for Elijah and his limited timetable. Eve retains.
FINISHING RIGHTS: Eve Riley

[/hr]

[size=250]BAD BLOOD MATCH[/size]

[size=150]INSIDE A STEEL CAGE[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Kieran_crowe_300-2-1 v. Card Results 2010-2011 Johnny_B_Rude_GOODE225

GUEST REFEREE
Card Results 2010-2011 JoePower-1

DETAILS: Crowe swears Rude's new attitude won't save him from the justice he needs to pay. We'll find out if that's the case, as this week Kieran gets Rude inside of a steel cage. There's no way out and the only way to win is to pin your opponent or submit them. This isn't about being clever and escaping, it's about fighting it out, one on one.

The guest referee will be a man who knows a thing or two about forgiveness.

WINNER: This is a match we've been waiting for for a while. Though these two guys only got up two posts each, the quality was exactly what you'd expect from these two. I love Rude offering himself up as a sacrificial lamb to Kieran, but I liked Crowe's twisting it back on him in his last post just a little more. Rude wins on the strength of his sims, but Crowe takes the RP lead. Johnny B. Goode wins.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Kieran Crowe

[/hr]

[size=250]BLOODSPORT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Bloodsport-Title-1

[size=150]STREET FIGHT MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Johnny_XS_300-1 v. Card Results 2010-2011 Kitty_225 v. Card Results 2010-2011 ReverendFuture-1

GUEST REFEREE
Card Results 2010-2011 AlanScott-10

DETAILS: Brad's out. He's been stripped of the belt, due to his resignation from Federation X, and his antics at the Pay Per View. Somebody needs to step in and be the new Bloodsport Champion so three of the best contenders have been selected to fight on the streets of Chicago to determine it. There are no rules...

The match won't end until the guest referee counts somebody's shoulders down.

SIM RULES: 2x any versus each opponent and the referee may wrestle any participant 1x.
INT RULES: Standard INT rules

WINNER: This was a fun match once all three competitors got on the same page. The beginning seemed to be each person telling their own story. But having Johnny go try to open Kitty's chastity belt seemed to tie it all together (in a deeply twisted way) Kitty and Johnny both do a great job on RP. Rev does a good job too. But Rev had a very slight lead in Sim. If Johnny or Kitty had gotten on more post up they probably would have gotten the win. But in the end the Man in Black wins the Bloodsport belt. WINNER: Reverend Future
FINISHING RIGHTS: Kitty

[/hr]

[size=250]SUPERSTAR CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 SuperStar-Title-1

[size=150]LADDER MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Valentine_225 v. Card Results 2010-2011 Death_dealer225

GUEST REFEREE
Card Results 2010-2011 Aaron_action4_300-1

DETAILS: Valentine's in the midst of a very impressive run as the Superstar Champion, and the company execs have decided to challenge him with the skills of freshly resigned Death Dealer. The match is a little crazy and a little out of control, but that should suit both men just fine. There is a question to be asked though; does Death understand what he's getting himself into?

Returning last week's favor, Aaron will be this week's guest ref.

SIM RULES: n/a

WINNER: First of all......candidate for Match of The Card. This one is packed full of back and forth action, comedy from the announce team and intensity as both competitors punish their bodies. Both Death and Val give us a top notch effort. I was a little bit disappointed that neither man found the opportunity to pull the assigned referee into the match and add some roleplay depth by including Val's tag team partner. I did think they both hit a serious number of high spots, and shared control of the match very well. Death also did a good job of rolling with the impression that he was short. Twice Val made me laugh out loud at the comments of the announce team, but he also stayed focused on action which suited the match. On technical writing merit Val held the edge, and there were some spots that Death could have cleaned up. If I were to give Death any advice, it would be in his first post, where I found it wandered a little. I understand the setting of character and scene, but the more focused you can be on the situation and the match, the more points you can score in the bigger picture. All in all, he did a great job, especially fighting the time difference.

Val picked up an entire extra post, which made the decision clear. Valentine retains in a terrific match.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Valentine

[/hr]

[size=250]CARD OPENER[/size]

[size=150]3RD MAN IN CONTRACT MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Aurora_Snowe_225 v. Card Results 2010-2011 Mandy-6a-300-1

GUEST REFEREE
Card Results 2010-2011 Kitty_225

DETAILS: Opening the show on your first card back is expected, but when the company puts something like the contract on the line, you know you're going to be asked for more than a lackluster performance. For the contract to be valid, the post count between both competitors must reach at least 10.

Fitting with the theme of the night, a guest referee has been assigned. She *may* change some rules to spice up the match.

RP JUDGE: Living Deadgirl

SIM RULES: 4x any for each wrestler and the referee may wrestle any participant 1x.

WINNER: This was a better match then I thought it was going to be. The first time I read it I missed a lot of what happened. Both Mandy and Snowe really brought their games tonight and it showed. Not only is it well written. But I gotta say that it fit together. My only real gripe about the match was the fact that Mandy missed Hank Proctor for Bobby Knight, Beyond it was a good opener..Sim gave Mandy a big win, but you can't forget that Snowe is back WB
FINISHING RIGHTS: Aurora Snowe

[/hr]

Last edited by Eve Riley on Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Eve Riley
Eve Riley

Back to top Go down

Card Results 2010-2011 Empty New Year's Evil 1-5-11

Post  Eve Riley Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:41 am

Live, on January 5th, from historic Wembley Stadium in London, England The Powerbase Presents…

Card Results 2010-2011 New_years_evil_banner1

[size=450]INTERNET RUMOR EDITION![/size]

[/hr]

[size=450]MAIN EVENT[/size]

[size=150]X-FACTOR CHAMPIONSHIP TRIPLE THREAT[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Alan_scott_champ_225 v. Card Results 2010-2011 Brad_rhodes2_225 v. Card Results 2010-2011 Aaron_action7-225

DETAILS: It's been a month since Alan Scott reasserted his position atop Federation X, and staked his claim as the one man capable of leading the company "out of the darkness." In that time, Brad Rhodes has been an unyielding thorn in his side, always at the edge of a rematch and always getting a little up on Alan. Now, with New Year's Evil finally here, the match has been booked, but an unexpected participant has forced his way into it. After winning the New year's Rumble, Aaron Action has cashed in his title shot to join Alan and Brad inside the biggest match of the night!

THE BIG QUESTION.COM SAYS: Are the rumors true? According to internet sources, if Alan Scott loses his contract will be sold to SHOW in exchange for three top level contracts from that operation.

BREAKING NEWS.ORG SAYS: The 4th Man's website just announced that Brad Rhodes has admitted to being afraid that another loss to Alan Scott will irreparably damage his career, and will pull up lame prior to his long awaited rematch in order to avoid facing Alan. Word is he got advice from Shawn Michaels before making this decision.

SIM RULES: 2x standard v each

WINNER: Wow. What can I say? Brad Rhodes. You went from #1 Contender, to giant pussy, to epic douchebag (and that's a compliment, of course) all in one night. Seriously. What kind of a douchebag begs out of a match he's been hyping for months, only to interfere and try to ruin it once it starts? Then, ups the ante by actually reinserting himself into the match halfway through in a desperate attempt to win it. Sir, I salute you.

Unfortunately, many of Brad's posts were a little short and lacking any type of ring action, costing major points. I love a lot of what Brad did, but missing a day and a sim deficit takes him out of contention.

That leaves Alan and Aaron. After the sims and the bonus points, Alan and Aaron were tied. I actually had it a dead heat after the first post, but for different reasons. Alan was his technical best with no flaws, much like we've come to expect. Aaron had a few slip ups, but scores big with great dialog and by being a hilariously fun post. Alan kept the pressure up in post 2, bringing some of his good scores from post 1 into great scores. Although, he did miss a great chance.

"Alan: NEVER tell me the odds..."

That's screaming for an "EVER." Aaron stayed strong in his second, although he still failed to reference Valentine as the special guest ref, costing him some early points. Aaron stayed steady throughout the match, but much like he usually does, Alan just kept getting better and better. An extra post clinches the win and finishing rights for Alan Scott.

[/hr]

[size=250]RECORD BREAKING DEFENSE[/size]

[size=150]MYSTERY OPPONENT MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Chance_6_300-1 v. Card Results 2010-2011 No_pic-1

DETAILS: Chance is on the verge of setting one of the great records in Federation X history. With more championship defenses under her belt than almost any TV Champion ever, she needs just one more to set the record for the longest undefeated title reign, at which time she is expected to step down and insert herself into the X-Factor picture as the new #1 Contender. She has thrown open the doors and challenged Richard Grayson to find her a challenger worthy of the impending record, and the head of the Powerbase believes he has done exactly that. Who will Chance be facing?!? Tune in to find out!

THE BIG QUESTION.COM SAYS: They're hearing all kinds of names for a returning Superstar to face Chance, including Jason Storm. Fan polls suggest the general belief is that it will be the 143rd return of Johnny B. Rude.

BREAKING NEWS.ORG SAYS: According to The 4th Man himself, he has spoken with a former X-Factor Champion who has been asked to fight Chance and end her streak. He says that if they can't convince this champion, all indications are that they will try and convince Stryfe to make a return.

SIM RULES: 4x standard

WINNER: Eve returns as Chance's mystery opponent and if she had any ring rust, I don't know where. The Beacon came back and kicked shapely ass in the SIM. And then held her own in the RP department. Fighting Eve always brings out the best in Chance, but there was no way she could overcome the sim. Winner and new TV champ: Eve Riley
FINISHING RIGHTS: Chance

[/hr]

[size=250]SUPERSTAR CHAMPIONSHIP[/size]

[size=150]2010 FAD MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Valentine_225 v. Card Results 2010-2011 Elijah_hasselbank_225

DETAILS After an uncomfortable loss to Aaron Action, the surprise Superstar Champion of 2010 will defend against the former Blazing Phenomenon of Fed Z. Can Elijah come back from a recent injury and make his presence felt with a major championship win, or will Valentine serve up notice that he's back on his game and ready to defend the title against all comers? And what in the heck is a 2010 FAD match? The answer is simple, and concerning; anything that became enormously popular for the first time in 2010, or which had a brief success in consumer appeal in 2010 is permitted into the match.

THE BIG QUESTION.COM SAYS: Look for Elijah to bring back Death's Head as a secret weapon against Valentine. Either that or he'll attack Val with Silly Bands.

BREAKING NEWS.ORG SAYS: The 4th Man claims to know that Valentine will be sporting the Faux Hawk, wearing Silly Bands to the match and will bring a duplicate of himself to the ring.....because he's CERTAIN Val's return is just a fad.

RP RULES: Standard rules. 8 post cap.

SIM RULES: N/A

WINNER: The only thing that made me more sad than seeing the end of 2010 was that this match fizzled out on the last day. Elijah and Val both got into this one early, and did an excellent job of pulling up a number of the key points of 2010, mixing fads with high and low point moments. While I felt that Val did a better job of seamlessly integrating his fads into the flow of the match, I really enjoyed the way Elijah reminded us that he has a goal, and it goes beyond just winning a title. He wants to be THE heel in Fed X.

He only gets 3 posts up though, and Val gets 5. In a match like this, against the champ, you can't afford that. The champ retains.

[/hr]

[size=250]TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Tag-Titles-2

[size=150]MIXED CHALLENGER MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 SBFF_225_champs v. Card Results 2010-2011 Kieran_crowe_300-2-1Card Results 2010-2011 ReverendFuture-1

DETAILS What do you do when you have a very sparse tag team division? You pair up two talented performers with a history of success and you roll the dice that they can give the GREATEST TAG TEAM IN THE WORLD................EVER, a run for their money. There's more history in this match than in almost any other match on the card, and it may turn into the surprise match of the show. Keep an eye on it.

THE BIG QUESTION.COM SAYS: We expect a surprise run-in by a former pair of tag team champions making their triumphant return.

BREAKING NEWS.ORG SAYS: Don't expect much. Rev's days as a top tier tag team wrestler were over in 1942, and Crowe is about as motivated as wall paint.

RP RULES: Standard rules. 6 post cap.

SIM RULES: 2x Standard v each

WINNER: Okay, lets get this out of the way SBFF won this match when the Sim hapened. No doubt about that. With that said I gotta say this was a good match by the four guys. They sold everything from Geno's concussion angle, and SBFF's heel turn. To the mismatched partners and old history between Geno and Crowe add in apperances by Catlaylst, Johnny XS and Johnny Rude. I think there is a lotta angles coming out of the match which is what a PPV match should do.

FINISHING RIGHTS: ALAN

[/hr]

[size=250]LEGION MATCH[/size]

[size=150]NO HOLDS BARRED[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 FedXJohnny_300-1 v. Card Results 2010-2011 Karma225

DETAILS Some guy shows up out of nowhere and claims to be the 'lost' LEGION member? You had to know that sooner or later one of the minds behind the real phenomenon of early 2010 was going to step in the ring and make an example out of the pretender. Right?

THE BIG QUESTION.COM SAYS: Expect Rude to no show, and Karma not to notice.

BREAKING NEWS.ORG SAYS: Rude's due to come back and stick, and this would be an easy statement match for him since Karma likely won't show up.

SIM RULES: 4x any

WINNER: I liked what I saw here. Turns out Rude is alive again, and this time as a cheesy good guy. Karma is continuing to push his Legion angle. Hopefully these two can get into gear and get more than two posts up... and maybe sim their matches, even.
FINISHING RIGHTS: No sims, match thrown out.

[/hr]

[size=250]WRASSLE LEGENDS MATCH[/size]

[size=150]BEST OF 3 FALLS[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Johnny_XS_300-1 v. Card Results 2010-2011 Cannibal_225

DETAILS Cannibal & Johnny XS. Both of these men have been considered powerful forces in Wrassle and in The Network. Now both are reportedly ready to stake their claim as major contenders in Federation X. It wasn't that long ago that XS was a World Champion here, but nobody is certain he can relive 2010 again in 2011. To do that he'll have to start by showing up.

THE BIG QUESTION.COM SAYS: This match could be legendary.......if both men show up. The odds on that are less than 50/50.

BREAKING NEWS.ORG SAYS: If XS shows up, Stryfe will be the one carrying him; which is a win for Fed X. You'd take XS if only you could get your hands on Stryfe again. Cannibal can win this easily. He just has to show up.

WINNER: Cannibal no shows. Johnny gets a hug from the back to life Johnny B Rude Goode and has odd feelings down there during the hug. But I think the most amazing thing is that XS posted ONCE on each day of the card. Is XS starting a new streak by trying to be semi-active in 2011? ... Probably not. WINNER: Johnny XS
FINISHING RIGHTS: XS

[/hr]

[size=150]NO DQ MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 DAmien_wolfram_225 v. Card Results 2010-2011 The_host2_225

DETAILS Opening a card like this would be an honor for some people, and a slap in the face for others. This is the kind of moment that people who want to be in the big picture need to capitalize on in order to get there. Wolfram and Host both showed flashes of being ready for prime time, but will they step up when the lights are on them?

THE BIG QUESTION.COM SAYS: We have no idea what to expect here, other than that we know Wolfram can be one mean SOB when he wants to be. He should be the new Bloodsport Champion is Brad is really going to fake injury to avoid losing to Alan again.

BREAKING NEWS.ORG SAYS: The 4th Man liked The Host when he first arrived, but his work rate is showing signs of weakness now. If he can rebound and put out a strong effort he could quickly be a contender in some major divisions. Wolfram looks like a one trick pony, happy to fight but not doing much else these days.

WINNER: THROWN OUT
FINISHING RIGHTS: DUR.

[/hr]

1. All matches to be simmed on FRIDAY
2. MATCH VETOs are NOT IN EFFECT
3. Card runs from 12:01am EST Wednesday until 11:59pm EST Friday.
Eve Riley
Eve Riley

Back to top Go down

Card Results 2010-2011 Empty Storm Warning 12-29-10

Post  Eve Riley Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:47 am

Live, on December 29th, from Edinburgh Castle in Edinburgh, Scotland.
The Powerbase Presents…

Card Results 2010-2011 Storm_warning-1

[/hr]

[size=200]MAIN EVENT[/size]
Card Results 2010-2011 New_Years_Rumble

An all out battle through the halls of Edinburgh Castle for a Title Shot!

Storm Warning will send out 2010 with a complete and total cluster match. A New Year’s Rumble where anyone and everyone vies for a title shot that can be cashed in at any time. That’s right. You win the Rumble, you get a title shot on any card in the next two six months, for any title. And not only that, you get 2 extra SIM points in the match. Sound good? Great. Here’s the rules.

All participants MUST roleplay their entrance into the match no later than 9pm board time on day 1. Beyond that, the Rumble is carried out like a Rankings Challenge, with the exception that only one match is required.

Follow these steps
• You MUST post a quality attack post (at least 500 words) against whomever you are going to try and eliminate before you sim them.
• You sim your match against the opponent.
• You are required to roleplay the outcome of your sim if you eliminate (give somebody their 3rd loss) an opponent.
Any post not considered a quality effort will result in having a WIN overturned.

Sim Rules:
This is a sim event, but the good strategist will find opportunity even if they aren't at maximum sim strength. Here are the rules:
• You get 5 matches/day.
• You may not sim an opponent more than once on DAY 1.
• You may not sim an opponent more than twice on DAY 2.
• You post your results for EACH victory (Losses not required!) in here in the following format (ex: Alan Scott defeated Eve Riley - Eve LOSS:1 )
• You may use up to 3 non-standard matches each day.
• You have 15 minutes after you post to SIM your match.

Activity Rules:
The unfortunate shortcoming in these events is that as activity slows down, the event drags on, so here are the new rules we're testing in this rumble:
• For each post less than 3 in a day that you do, you will add 1 to your losses ~ this cannot eliminate you/be your final loss.
• For each day that you post 5 times, you may subtract 1 from your losses ~ this cannot bring you back from elimination (once you're out.....you're out!)

Time Limit: The rumble lasts three full days. In the event that it isn't ended by the end of the third day, on the fourth day initiated losses will count against the person initiating the sim.

Winner: Aaron Action

Finishing Rights: Aaron Action
Eve Riley
Eve Riley

Back to top Go down

Card Results 2010-2011 Empty Ground Zero 12-21-10

Post  Eve Riley Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:48 am

Live, on December 21st, from PallaLottomatica in Rome, Italy, The Powerbase Presents…

[/hr]

[size=150]Television Championship Match[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Chance_6_300-1 v. Card Results 2010-2011 DAmien_wolfram_225

DETAILS: Damien's been making a lot of noise lately, and with the unexpected injury to Brad Rhodes, he'll step in and get a one on one shot at wrapping some coveted gold around his waist as he headlines his first card against Chance. No special rules, and no trick scenarios. This one is just a good old fashioned championship match.

WINNER: Chance works her tail off on the boards, and takes a firm lead on the sim as well. A good, solid victory, in a strong match for a short card. Good work all around by Brad & Chance, with Damien doing solid work before having to disappear.

[/hr]

[size=250]SUPERSTAR NON-TITLE MATCH[/size]

[size=150]MAKE YOUR OPPONENT UNCOMFORTABLE MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Valentine_225 v. Card Results 2010-2011 Aaron_action7-225

DETAILS: What in the heck is a "make your opponent uncomfortable" match? Don't know, but Val put in a request with the Powerbase and we decided to book it. Apparently it's like an "I Quit" match, only your opponent quits because you've made them so uncomfortable that they just have to get away from you. I suppose you could do that by submitting them........or.......*shudders*

WINNER: I giggled when I read the stips for this match and the laughs didn't stop. Great stuff from both, and I'd be interested to see what these two would do going all out in a Championship match. Considering Aaron Action just manages to pull out a win with three very solid posts, a win over the champ means this match might be happening sooner rather than later.
FINISHING RIGHTS: Aaron Action

[/hr]

[size=150]6 SECONDS MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Alan_scott_champ_225 v. Card Results 2010-2011 Kieran_crowe_300-2-1

DETAILS Alan Scott got famous by pinning Kieran Crowe in six seconds to win the Brass Knuckles Championship in NGPW. This is Kieran's chance at revenge! For the first six seconds of this match, Alan has agreed to be blindfolded and handcuffed. Kieran has that time as a sort of "head-start." When the six seconds are up, the handcuffs will be unlocked, and Alan will be free to defend himself against the Aussie who swerved an entire country......one of the truly great moments in wrestling. Seriously.

WINNER: Good read. Important things happen here, people. Go read it. Good work from both and I'm glad to see Kieran back, but he's just not back in shape to face the champ. (Certainly Sim-wise) WINNER: ALAN SCOTT

[/hr]
Eve Riley
Eve Riley

Back to top Go down

Card Results 2010-2011 Empty Storm Warning 12-14-10

Post  Eve Riley Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:50 am

]
Live, on December 14th, from the Amsterdam Arena, in Amsterdam, Netherlands, The Powerbase Presents…

[/hr]

[size=150]LUMBERJACK MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 AlanScott-5 v. Card Results 2010-2011 Chance_6_300-1

DETAILS: With a strangehold over the Television Division for some time now, Chance earned herself a shot at the big prize. The company's brass ring currently resides in the hands of the man who set the record for the longest championship reign ever, and he seems intent on carrying the belt into and through a New Year's Evil showdown with Mr. Ratings, but is he looking past a former champion poised to take it all away? With threats of interference from Brad and others, the Powerbase have decided to make this one a Lumberjack Match!

RP JUDGE: Tiffany

INT RULES: INT ONLY ALLOWED FOR LUMBERJACKS - MUST RP INTO MATCH AS LUMBERJACK TO INT

WINNER: When I saw I was getting to judge this match, I was excited and these two did not disappoint. With the sims all tied up, this one goes to the RP and while it was pretty close, the TV Champ commits the cardinal sin of leaving Alan Scott with an extra post. Winner with an approximate 5 1/2 to 8 1/2 months to go.. Alan Scott

[/hr]

[size=250]BLODSPORT CHAMPIONSHIP![/size]

[size=150]1ST BLOOD MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Elijah_hasselbank_225 v. Card Results 2010-2011 Brad_rhodes2_225

GUEST REFEREE: Card Results 2010-2011 Jake-Price-1-300-1

DETAILS: After coming close to unseating the Greatest Tag Team In The World..............................EVER, Elijah and Brad find themselves on opposite sides of the ring in a match that will force a winner to draw blood from the loser. Could this be Genocide's revenge on them for challenging Team SBFF? Or did somebody else pull the strings to make this match happen?

After all, Jake Price has been named the guest referee!

WINNER: Brad Rhodes was dominant, continuing to post against a semi-noshow opponent. Mr. Ratings stakes his claim to the next X-Factor Title shot with a great performance.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Brad Rhodes

[/hr]

[size=150]CHRISTMAS CHARITY EVENT MATCH![/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Geno_225 v Card Results 2010-2011 Valentine_225

DETAILS: Val earned this shot with a dominating performance over Johnny B Rude at Ground Zero.

These two men are going to make a special appearance at a Charity Toy Drive, and represent Federation X. Once the toy drive is over, they will put on a match for the benefit of the donors, and the winner will be the Superstar Champion. Did I mention they would be allowed to use the toys during the match?

INT RULES: NO INT

WINNER: We were in Amsterdam. Geno went missing. Who called that? Valentine does his best and is awarded the Superstar Title. Winner: Valentine

[/hr]

[size=250]HARDCORE RULES[/size]

[size=150]CHALLENGE MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Aaron_action7-225 v. Card Results 2010-2011 Pikazap_225

DETAILS Last week Mark Jones was tapped to step in and take the measure of one of wrestling's most notorious performers. The Powerbase weren't satisfied with the job, so they've decided to ask somebody a little bit more reliable to do it; Aaron Action. Will this be the week they find out if Pikachu is actually able to hold his own in the ring these days? To do so he'll have to go one on one with the big southern boy.

WINNER: Bad timing for Pika on this card it appears as Aaron steamrolls him to a clean and easy victory.

[/hr]

[size=250]NO HOLDS BARRED[/size]

[size=150]TRIPLE THREAT MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Mark_Jones_225 v. Card Results 2010-2011 DAmien_wolfram_225 v. Card Results 2010-2011 Nick_haute_225

DETAILS Two newcomes get put into a difficult match with one of the meanest men in the business. Mark Jones was hand-picked by Acid Ed to come to Federation X and hurt people. Not win matches. Not win titles. HURT PEOPLE. He does his job very, very well. Can Damien Wolfram or Nick Haute stand up to the challenge, in a match where the referee is probably pretty likely to let most things go?

How do we know that you ask? Well, just look at the referee:

Card Results 2010-2011 Acid_ed_225

SIM RULES: 2x any v each

WINNER: I would have paid good money to see more of everyone in this match. If 7 posts had been 14 posts we might have had the match of the night. As it was, I got just enough of a taste of the new guys to be suitably impressed. Jones is an entertaining character, who true to form got straight to the business of fighting, but one post and no sims ends his chances. Wolfram did a great job of getting his character over, and dominated on the sims, giving himself a five point lead. That's not an insurmountable lead though (somebody once lost a 9 point lead here - and quit the next day!) and it got a whole lot closer when I reviewed Haute's work. The guy can write, and in my books made himself a real threat to the Superstar Championship in just one match. His selling was terrific, and he understood and pushed the key aspects of the other characters in the story. He made it close, but the sim didn't let him steal the victory this time. Damien wins.
FINISHING RIGHTS: Nick Haute

[/hr]

[size=250]SHOW OPENER[/size]

[size=150]FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Jake-Price-1-300-1 v. Card Results 2010-2011 FedXJohnny_300-1

DETAILS The company wants this card opened with a bang! So they've booked two names who should be headlining cards to open the show. Recent performances have left some people questions Rude's heart, but if he wants a shot at Brad, Alan or anyone else with a strap he's going to have to show right now that everyone is wrong. It won't be easy though. Jake Price made his return recently, and he's got the pedigree to put Rude down and advance his own cause.

Has anyone figured out what that might be yet?

WINNER: No sims and one post from Jake makes this one a no-go.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Match thrown out

[/hr]
Eve Riley
Eve Riley

Back to top Go down

Card Results 2010-2011 Empty Ground Zero 12-7-10

Post  Eve Riley Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:51 am

Live, on December 7th, from Luzhniki Palace of Sports in Moscow, Russia, The Powerbase Presents…

[/hr]

Card Results 2010-2011 Tag-Titles-2

[size=150]World Tag Team Championship Match[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 SBFF_225_champs v. Card Results 2010-2011 Brad_rhodes3-225Card Results 2010-2011 Elijah_hasselbank_225

DETAILS: Chance sundered her team with Brad. Stan is injured and Gay is.....well......missing. With the thin tag team ranks the Powerbase have little choice but to test the always dangerous World Tag Team Champions (and self professed greatest tag team in the world.....ever) with a tandem who appear ready, at least, to step up and give it what they have. Brad Rhodes and Elijah Hasselbank have grounds to be facing Alan and Geno for the singles straps that each man holds but on this night they'll take a shot at doing what very few teams can claim to have ever done; defeating Team SBFF.

Heck, even the winners of the Legacy Invitational can't say that.

RP RULES: Standard rules. 5 post cap.
RP JUDGE: Von Braun Tiffany as a sub!
SIM RULES: 2x standard v each

WINNER: Well a tied sim means this one goes to the RP, and boy was it close through the first couple of days, actually with an extra bonus point and an extra post to boot, I had the challengers winning after Wednesday. Unfortunately for the challengers the card went three days and Elijah doesn't make it to the board on day three allowing Team SBFF to nullify the bonus point advantage and turn the one post advantage into their own. Winners and still Tag Champs: Team SBFF!

[/hr]

[size=250]TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Chance_6_300-1 v. Card Results 2010-2011 Aaron_action7-225

DETAILS: This match will be fought under Pure Wrestling Rules.

Aaron Action's attention this past week has been firmly on the Bloodsport Championship, but in chasing it he has elevated his status according to online polls, and the fans are keen to see him chasing bigger gold again. In fact what they want to know is if he'll be the one to unseat Miss Chance, who's title reign is starting to look very, very good. Chance already has a title shot against the X-Factor Champion in her back pocket this month, but if she wants to hold both belts at once, something that only Alan Scott & Acid Ed have ever done, she'll need to defeat Aaron.

WINNER: The sim may have made it a tie, but it didn't take a lot of time for me to figure out that Aaron didn't have the time to compete in this match. His posts were strong, with his typical technical merit running high, and strong narrative, but only two of them isn't going to defeat anyone around here. Chance turns in another strong showing, and works off of Brad and Damien as well as Aaron to cement her status as the undefeated TV Champion.

[/hr]

[size=250]SUPERSTAR CONTRACT MATCH[/size]

[size=150]NO HOLDS BARRED[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Valentine_225 v. Card Results 2010-2011 FedXJohnny_300-1

DETAILS: There are no holds barred in this match to see who will get a Superstar Title Shot Contract. Johnny B Rude came up just short in a draw again Geno a couple of weeks ago, and then was unable to compete at CLASH! Valentine on the other hand seems to be collecting title shots these days. He's in possession of an 'On Demand' TV Title Shot, and now he's got a shot at locking up a guaranteed shot at the Superstar Championship as well.

WINNER: This match is a case of two wrestlers going in different directions. Johnny Rude, one of the best in the business before he started faking his own death every other month versus Valentine... the guy almost nobody had heard of four months ago. We all know Rude is busy with real life, and Rude knows two posts aren't going to cut it in the Superstar division. The fact is though, with what I saw here, I don't know if Rude would've beaten Valentine going all out. Ignoring the post lead, even just taking the averages scores into account, Valentine still had a comfortable lead. Val had several LOL moments during the match, including a chronic case of THO. And everybody knows, brother, when you're THO... you're THO... 4-Life.

The question is, were Val's nipples hard because he was cold, or were they erect out of excitement because he could feel a Superstar Championship Match on the horizon?

[/hr]

[size=150]TRIPLE THREAT CAGE MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Mark_Jones_225 v. Card Results 2010-2011 Hooligan_300-1 v. Card Results 2010-2011 No_pic-1

DETAILS How does Federation X welcome people? They stick them into a dangerous match, and then wrap them in a steel cage to add a little extra helping of violence to it. Mark Jones, perhaps the meanest man not named Acid Ed to have worked in Federation X in a long time, will welcome newly recruited Hooligan.....perhaps the one man who might take issue with Ed's claims as the Meanest Man Alive. Will Mark measure up? And just to prove we're equal opportunity when it comes to employment.....they're also giving a try-out match to Pikazap, the notorious outcast of Wrassle.net. The questions is whether or not they're doing him a favor, given who he's being put in the cage with.

SIM RULES: 4x cage v each

WINNER: Not a real showing amongst any of the competitors in a match that never got off the ground.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Thrown Out.

[/hr]
Eve Riley
Eve Riley

Back to top Go down

Card Results 2010-2011 Empty The Clash 11-30-10

Post  Eve Riley Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:52 am

Live, on November 30th, from the MEK Compound in Fallujah, Iraq, The Powerbase Presents…

Card Results 2010-2011 Clash_banner

[/hr]

[size=150]X-FACTOR CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Brad_rhodes3-225 v. Card Results 2010-2011 Stan_daniels_225 v. Card Results 2010-2011 Alan_225_fibia

DETAILS: What started out as two men gunning for the title belt wrapped around the waist of Stan Daniels, has evolved into a three-way war for control of the biggest belt of them all, and ultimately leadership over this new age in Federation X. Who will carry the company forward into 2011? Will it be the reigning champion Brad Rhodes? Will it be fan favorite, and recent champion Stan Daniels? Or will we see a return to the top of Alan Scott, who has not held a major singles championship in over a year.

SIM RULES: 4x std vs each

WINNER: This was a high quality match, for sure... although, Stan faded out on day 2 and 3, seeming to lose a little motivation after a big sim deficit, his quality was still exactly what you'd expect from the former champ. With Stan fading, it all came down to Alan and Brad, and they didn't disappoint. This is exactly the kind of Main Event X-Factor Championship match that's made Fed X famous... including a surprise appearance from Hooligan.

Great selling, great job moving the story along, ring action, dialog... it's hard to nitpick much. A few typos from Brad, but very minor stuff. This one is a must read. In the end, Alan was just a little too much for Mr. Ratings. The question is... with a probable rematch on the horizon, will this X-Factor Championship reign be as LEGEND... airy as Alan's last one?

[/hr]

[size=250]SUPERSTAR CHAMPIONSHIP![/size]

[size=150]STEEL CAGE MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Geno_225 v. Card Results 2010-2011 FedXJohnny_300-1

DETAILS: An impromptu challenge last week looked like it was going Geno's way, when the bell sounded. An inexplicable time limit draw that robbed the fans of what they really wanted to see. There won't be any draws this time though, as the Powerbase have authorized a match that will not end until one of the two men locked inside the steel cage sets both of his feet firmly on the arena floor. We'll find out if Genocide is ready to fend off Rude when he's had more chance to prepare, or if Rude can handle being trapped in a cage with an angry Genocide.

INT RULES: No INT

WINNER: Johnny no shows. Elijah at least comes out. Geno wins. Yawn.
FINISHING RIGHTS: Geno?

[/hr]

[size=250]TV CHAMPIONSHIP[/size]

[size=150]LUMBERJACK MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Chance_6_300-1 v Card Results 2010-2011 Elijah_hasselbank_225

DETAILS: Chance and Elijah have been going at it for a couple of weeks now, and in most of those matches Chance has emerged victorious and established that she can win the big matches when they come her way. Now the real test will be whether or not she can defeat Elijah in a match that suits the former Phenomenon; a lumberjack match! Ringside will be surrounded by Federation X peers and alumni in this special match to determine the TV Champion. If Chance wins, she will not only erase any doubt about her validity as champion, but she will secure a title shot at the X-Factor Championship in December. If Elijah wins, he'll take the first step towards becoming a Main Event force.

INT RULES: Standard INT Rules + anyone who posts as a lumberjack may have a 2nd INT.

WINNER: Not sure what happened to Tiffany, but this is Geno stepping it, because that's the kind of guy I am. Chance gets a big sim lead and an extra post to bring this one home.

[/hr]

[size=250]BLOODSPORT CHAMPIONSHIP[/size]

[size=150]FATAL FOURWAY HARDCORE MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Aaron_action7-225 v. Card Results 2010-2011 Valentine_225 v. Card Results 2010-2011 Suicide2_300-1 v. Card Results 2010-2011 Gay_gayerson_300

DETAILS Johnny B Rude brought back the Bloodsport Championship, but with a new rule: champions could continue to contend for other belts! The Bloodsport title is now exempt from the "1 singles belt/person" rule, which means that the winner of this match can use the win to catapult themselves closer to the bigger belts that the company has to offer. It's a strange way to open a card, but it's going to be one hellacious fight when the MODERN DAY HARDCORE LEGEND takes on Valentine and Gay Gayerson. Will the tandem double-team Aaron? Will they turn on one another for the gold? And what impact (*if any) will Suicide have? To date, everyone he's faced has ended up on the disabled list. Is there a growing fear of this man?

I seriously doubt it.

SIM RULES: 2x and versus each

WINNER: Very good showing from Valentine and Aaron here, which is good considering Gay and Suicide no-showed. Sorry for the delay and lack of a decent write up. Val has an insurmountable sim lead, but Aaron manages a very slim RP win. Valentine is the new Hardcore champ.

[/hr]
Eve Riley
Eve Riley

Back to top Go down

Card Results 2010-2011 Empty Storm Warning 11-23-10

Post  Eve Riley Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:54 am

Live, on November 23rd, from somewhere I didn't research, The Powerbase Presents…

[/hr]

[size=150]SUPERSTAR CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Geno_225 v. Card Results 2010-2011 FedXJohnny_300-1

DETAILS: Johnny B Rude exploded back into the Federation X world by announcing his presence and the return of the revamped Bloodsport Championship! It didn't take him long to insert himself into a few people's lives, but nobody reacted as quickly, or as strongly as Genocide, who walked straight out to the ring and put the Superstar Championship on the line in an impromptu match!

SIM RULES: N/A

WINNER: Anyone need a reminder of what Main Events can be? Johnny B Rude steps back into Federation X and absolutely sets the house on fire, engaging Genocide in a surprise challenge that has it all! The match starts out strongly for both men, but Day 1 belongs to Genocide who takes a solid lead that he manages to hold through Day 2, although the give and take of the match and its exciting moments does allow for Rude to close the gap. This match-up literally comes down to the final post for both men. Geno holds the slightest of edges going into it, and posts a good, solid post. Rude follows it with one of his own. I had to reread it twice before I could make a decision on how to score it. I really liked the surprise arrival of Jeff McCarthy, but it's a story I'm so interested in that I'm left disappointed when I don't get more time to find out how we went from where he was left to where he is now.

With that said.....the post was still solid. How solid? Less than a quarter of a point better than Geno's final post, giving Johnny B Rude enough points to....TIE the champion.

I'm serious. A DRAW.

Down to the 10th of a point.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Genocide (champion retains on a draw)

*This match ends at 11:59pm on Wednesday

[/hr]

[size=250]BLODSPORT CHAMPIONSHIP![/size]

[size=150]STEEL CHAIR MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 FedXJohnny_300-1 v. Card Results 2010-2011 Aaron_action7-225

DETAILS: Johnny Rude brought it back, and now he's double booked (*him and his big mouth) as he's forced to go into a hardcore steel chair match against Aaron Action! The big man's been on a bit of a slide lately, but his manager thinks that bringing this division back is going to change all of that. Is it? We'll find out as Aaron and Johnny battle for a belt that no longer requires the champion to stop being a contender in other divisions!

WINNER: Rude held a big sim lead after Brad Rhodes' botched INT against him, but only one post (Johnny was busy getting his ass whipped by the Superstar Champ) leaves the door wide open for Aaron Action... and he needs a wide door. Aaron Action is, once again, the Bloodsport Champion.

[/hr]

[size=150]FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Chance_6_300-1 v Card Results 2010-2011 Elijah_hasselbank_225

DETAILS: After a near win against Genocide last week, Elijah is atop the contenders list for the Television division. Chance is coming off of a loss to Alan Scott, in a Main Event which captured a lot of attention throughout the wrestling world. Now she'll face Elijah in a match that doesn't have any rules but one; just win. Can she stay true to the promise she made to the fans in light of the stipulations of her title defense? Or will she once again allow outside influences to shape the outcome of her match.

WINNER: Elijah is attacked by Chance's tag partner -- much to Chance's chagrin -- and can't seem to recover. The match was good read with nice action and interesting story. Elijah is outposted by Chance, who also has a SIM lead. I'd like to see a rematch without the INT and Elijah at full strength (Hope your Grandpa is doing well.) WINNER: CHANCE

[/hr]

[size=250]WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Tag-Titles-2a

Card Results 2010-2011 SBFF_225_champs v.
Card Results 2010-2011 Gay_gayerson_300 Card Results 2010-2011 Valentine_225

DETAILS TEAM SBFF needed some challengers, and Grayson believes that newcomer Gay Gayerson and Valentine will be able to really get behind each other! He says they pump each other full of......ummmm.....energy as they get a shot at the World Tag Team Champions. Plus, the Powerbase decided that if Brad felt like he wasn't capable of competing in the X-Factor division it must mean he wasn't capable of competing in any division. So the #1 contender are passed over in favor of the #1 pretenders other guys.

SIM RULES: 2x standard versus each

WINNER: The Champs build a large sim lead and out post the challengers to boot. I apologize for the lateness of these results. Team SBFF retains.

[/hr]

[size=150]NEW GUY FACES THE STREAK![/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Suicide2_300-1 v. Card Results 2010-2011 No_pic-1

DETAILS Suicide is that employee that nobody can figure out. For instance.....how on earth did he get a contract, and why do they keep booking him? Other than his impressive no show streak, in which he has won three matches against four opponents who haven't even shown up, what does he have to offer the company? He's afraid of violence and has sharted more times than most people breathe in a day! Not a stellar resume. His opponent gets the task of trying to make an interesting match out of facing him, but Victor Eremenko hasn't even made his first appearance in Federation X!!

Somebody is subjecting him to truly cruel punishment for being the new guy!

WINNER: The Streak '10 continues for Suicide (if you ignore that houseshow loss to the gay guy) via no-show.
FINISHING RIGHTS: Suicide[/quote]
Eve Riley
Eve Riley

Back to top Go down

Card Results 2010-2011 Empty Ground Zero 11-17-10

Post  Eve Riley Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:56 am

Live, on November 17th, from Kandahar International Airport in Kandahar, Afghanistan, The Powerbase Presents…

[/hr]

[size=150]BEST OF 3 FALLS MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Alan_225_fibia v. Card Results 2010-2011 Chance_6_300-1

DETAILS: Alan Scott promised the Federation X faithful that it was, once again, HIS TIME. That he was ready to step forward and seize control of the company's destiny by wrapping the X-Factor Championship around his waist for the fourth time. Before he could get on with completing that quest though, the newly crowned Television Champion made a challenge.

Alan Scott versus Chance Chambers ~ Part III.

Chance ended Alan's second X-Factor Championship reign, but she also started his third (and arguably the most successful ever) by dropping the title belt back to him. Tonight though there won't be any belts on the line. This isn't about gold. This is about Alan and Chance wrestling to a best of three falls, and finding out if Chance is ready to take her game back to the Main Event.

WINNER: Exactly what you'd expect from Alan vs Chance... and more importantly, exactly what you'd expect from a Fed X Main Event match. Great give and take, great match action, and also very good setting up of tag team heat down the road. In the end, Alan's sim blowout makes this one easy win for him, but Chance gets finishing rights. Was it because she got an extra post up? Or was it Alan's line about Geno being the oldest world champion since Mae Young. That line really kills Alan. There are three things wrong with it. First, the misspelling of "May" Young. Then, the fact that Geno isn't even forty yet. Most blatent perhaps is the fact that Mae Young never held a World Championship in the first place. For shame, Alan. For shame. In closing, Acid Ed is a homo.

[/hr]

[size=150]PAYBACK CAGE MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Geno_225 v. Card Results 2010-2011 No_pic-1

DETAILS: A mysterious figure had been interfering in the life of Jason Miller for a couple of weeks. Last week, while Team SBFF stood in the ring and waited for challengers who were never going to show up, a man named Elijah Hasselbank revealed himself as the man behind all of the head games. So who is Elijah? Would you believe that he is the unmasked menace once known as Blazing Phenomenon? After publicly confessing to kidnapping Geno's daughter and the manager of Team SBFF, Elijah now finds out why you don't push the buttons of a Powerbase member (no matter who you are!)

Genocide has booked them into a cage match! Sure he's put the Superstar Championship on the line (as his contract requires) but you can just bet that that isn't what's on Geno's mind. What's on his mind? PAYBACK! The only way to win is to escape the cage.

WINNER: Let me start this out by complimenting Elijah on his showing. I'm seeing some real growth and improvement in his writing and he made this into a very entertaining match with Genocide. Geno on the other hand was lazy, sloppy and boring. What? He doesn't like Ed's work.....I don't like his. That's what he gets!

*sigh*

Fine.

Geno was Geno. Did you expect any less. He rolled with changing situation, brought in and tied up loose threads and generally knocked it out of the park. He also got in an extra post which clinched the match for him.

[/hr]

[size=250]X-FACTOR CHAMPIONSHIP[/size]

[size=150]TITLE MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Stan_daniels_225 v. Card Results 2010-2011 Brad_rhodes3-225

DETAILS: Two weeks ago Stan Daniels fulfilled the dream and won his first X-Factor Championship. Last week he met and defeated the former champion Valentine in a rematch, opening the door for him to climb the mountain that has always stood in the path of his Federation X career; Alan Scott. Well somewhere along the way a new problem arose. Aaron Action, who had been jockeying for a title shot since September, was blocked in his efforts to secure a shot at Ground Zero when he ran into the refreshed, renewed and reviled Brad Rhodes.

Mr. Ratings is promising that this will be the match which stands out above all others in Stan Daniels' title reign. Of course he's also promising that it will be the LAST match of the reign. Will Brad unseat Stan? Can Stan retain? Is this just the beginning for these two?

RP JUDGE: Von braun

WINNER: Brad has a insurrmoutable SIM lead. He;s the new champ. Have I mentioned that judging on weekends is nearly impossible for me? WINNER and NEW CHAMP: Brad Rhodes
FINISHING RIGHTS: Brad

[/hr]

[size=250]PICK YOUR SHOT MATCH[/size]

[size=150]PURE WRESTLING RULES[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Valentine_225 v. Card Results 2010-2011 Aaron_action7-225

DETAILS October belonged to Valentine. November? Not so much. Now Val will get one last shot to turn the month around, but in order to do it he'll need to defeat Aaron Action. Both of these men need the win to push themselves back into the big picture, and in order to incentify them the Powerbase has put an Television Division 'On Demand' contract on the line. How does it work? The winner of this match will be able to challenge for the TV belt under the same rules as the currently suspended Bloodsport Championship - see the sim site for details.

WINNER: Aaron Action's sim slump continues in a big loss, giving Valentine an On Demand Television Championship match. Solid showing from both men, but they left a lot of points on the table. Aaron gets a slim RP win for finishing rights.

[/hr]

[size=250]THE STREAK II[/size]

[size=150]Hardcore Match[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Suicide2_300-1 v. Card Results 2010-2011 Karma225

DETAILS Three of Federation X's wrestlers have fallen to the buzzsaw that is Suicide. Bastard Dorm Herrings, Michael Kashmir and Johnny XS have all been unable to stop the man. Now he's asked for a shot at Karma to solidify his STREAK as the most important thing going on in Federation X today!

WINNER: A boy named Sue is the only one who shows, so the STREAK lives on.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Suicide
Eve Riley
Eve Riley

Back to top Go down

Card Results 2010-2011 Empty Re: Card Results 2010-2011

Post  Eve Riley Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:58 am

Live, on November 10th, from Pearl Harbor Naval Base in Hawaii, The Powerbase Presents…

[/hr]

[size=150]X-FACTOR CHAMPIONSHIP RE-MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Stan_daniels_225 v Card Results 2010-2011 Valentine_225

DETAILS: Last week something smelled fishy, and it turned out that there was a reason for that. Tiffany cashed in Stan Daniel's MATCH VETO and usurped the title shot from Aaron Action, Stan's own partner. Stan went on to win the match and achieve his dream...becoming the Federation X X-Factor Champion. Now the hard part begins, as Stan will have a steady stream of very worthy challengers to his belt, not the least of whom will be the man he defeated just last week. With his Television title vacated, it's all or nothing this week for Stan, as he and Val will headline the card as they do battle in a falls count anywhere battle aboard the USS New York!

WINNER: Weekend judging really doesn't work for me. Good read. Both worked hard. Yadda Yadda. Stan has a sim lead and a bonus lead that Val can't catch. Winner: Stan Daniels
FINISHING RIGHTS: Stan

[/hr]

[size=250]#1 CONTENDERSHIP[/size]

[size=150]PEARL HARBOR MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Aaron_action7-225 v. Card Results 2010-2011 Brad_rhodes3-225

DETAILS: Could it be? A rematch of one of the greatest competitions in the King of Wrestling this year has been announced, but it seems unlikely that it wi8ll actually happen. Still Tiffany assured everyone that she's got a plan to get Brad Rhodes back into the ring and back to being the man he was expected to be when Federation X signed him all those months ago. With Boris no longer in the picture, will Brad make a stunning return and be the second man to crush Aaron's dream of regaining the X-Factor Championship?

Brad and Aaron will do battle on the large deck of the USS NEW YORK, and the first man to get thrown over the side and sunk in Pearl Harbor will lose the match, and a guaranteed shot at the champion next week at Ground Zero.

WINNER: Really good stuff from both men. I liked the return of the Brad Rhodes we all know and hate, but Aaron Action's flipping of the script and turning a throwaway line from Brad into great comedy by actually writing a song.

Still, it looks like a big sim defecit cost Aaron a little motivation and no posts on day 3 means Brad can coast to a win without getting a post up on day 3 either. Brad Rhodes is the new #1 Contender. Someone sound the tsunami alarm. Aaron Action is going for a swim.

[/hr]

Card Results 2010-2011 Chance_6_300-1 v Card Results 2010-2011 Karma225

DETAILS: Stan Daniels vacated the TV Championship upon winning the X-Factor last week, and that leaves us with nobody to defend the belt against our #1 contender this week. To her credit, Chance has turned out, and each week she appears to be getting better, her timing coming back more. She's been slotted into this match as the favorite, especially since the man she's going to face has yet to record a win during his tenure with Fed X. Still, Karma has drawn a lot of heat, and his alleged ties to LEGION will likely get some attention from the future Hall of Famer.

The match will be fought under PURE WRESTLING rules.

WINNER: Karma doesn't sim or meet posting minimums. Chance does both. Guess who wins?

[/hr]

Card Results 2010-2011 SBFF_225_champs v. Card Results 2010-2011 Marcus_bennett_225Card Results 2010-2011 Kenny_powers225 v Card Results 2010-2011 Kieran_crowe_300-2-1Card Results 2010-2011 No_pic-1

DETAILS For weeks we had heard that The All Americans thought they were going to be the next big tag team, but a basic injury has apparently shelved Marcus Bennett. Strangely, Genocide pressed the Powerbase to give them their title shot this week anyways, explaining that if they were ever going to make it as a team, they'd have to learn to suck it up and perform. Concerned that that might not be enough of a challenge for the team that defeated both The World and The Galaxy, the booking team brought in two unknown quantities to enhance the match, and they both seem to have an unhealthy attitude towards Genocide; Kieran Crowe & a new mystery man (???) around these parts.

SIM RULES: 2x standard versus each

WINNER: After a lot of hype, turns out the All Americans are just hot air. The mystery man fails to deliver on his mysterious plans and Brad Rhodes posts more than half the competitors in this dud of a match. Team SBFF retains.
FINISHING RIGHTS: Alan Scott (if he wants them)

[/hr]

[size=250]THE STREAK '10[/size]

[size=150]STREAK VERSUS STREAK MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Suicide2_300-1 v. Card Results 2010-2011 Johnny_XS_300-1

DETAILS BECAUSE YOU DEMANDED IT!

Suicide, so impressed with his winning streak, has done the unthinkable and challenged 'the legend' Johnny XS to a battle of the streaks! Last year XS made himself into an icon with an unprecedented winning streak, only to have it stolen from him on the eve of carrying it through the year. Now Suicide is calling him into the ring in a challenge match that will determine just whose streak is more impressive.

WINNER: Suicide. XS never shows, and isn't available on the sim.
FINISHING RIGHTS: Sue.

[/hr]

[size=250]WEAPONS TAG![/size]

[size=150]CROWD PARTICIPATION MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 OvTerror-3 v. Card Results 2010-2011 Rylan_hearn1_300-1

DETAILS: Federation X's first ever game of weapons tag was designed with our troops in mind. Nothing gets the night going like a little bit of crowd participation! The USS New York will be fully crewed when Hearn & Ov board her looking for a briefcase that promises a 3rd Man In Contract for the PPV. The first man to get to it, and then get off the ship wins. The catch? Random crewmen have been given permission to attack the wrestlers with specific weapons (to be revealed throughout the night.) Once they've been 'tagged' with a weapon, neither man is allowed to exit the ship until they have used the same weapon to tag their opponent!

WINNER: Double no show.
FINISHING RIGHTS: None

[/hr]

[size=250]DARK MATCH[/size]

[size=150]EXTRA DARK CARD OPENER[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Michael_KAshmir_300-1 v. Card Results 2010-2011 Aurora-1-225

DETAILS: How dark is this match? It takes place before the rest of the staff even show up. Tired of booking people who are apparently ready and eager to work, the committee have decided that if either of these two don't show up, they will be recommended for relegation to Federation Z, tehre to languish until somebody sees some proof that they can actually put in a couple of decent nights work in a row. Will this really be the last chance for Kashmir and Snowe? Both have so much to offer, but neither has what you might call 'strong reliability.'

WINNER: Double no show.

[/hr]
Eve Riley
Eve Riley

Back to top Go down

Post  Eve Riley Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:59 am

Live, on November 3rd, from The Kunsan Air Base in Gunsan, South Korea, The Powerbase Presents…

[/hr]

[size=450]VETO!!![/size]

[size=150]X-FACTOR CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Valentine_225 v. Card Results 2010-2011 Stan_daniels_225

DETAILS: We don't know how he did it.

No we're not talking about the victory. We're talking about the fact that Valentine has somehow managed to dodge a rematch with the Most Dangerous Man Alive. Instead, he's scheduled to defend against former champion Aaron Action, who appears to be Val's hand picked opponent? Is Chance right? Is there something wrong with things playing out like this? Val acts like things are on the up and up, but he's hand picking his opponents, and rumors are circulating that Ed has been 'politely asked' to take some much needed time off to heal some old injuries instead of pursuing a rematch. Just what is going on?

And why does it feel like somebody is setting this all up for a reason?

Well, we're at an Air Force base, and Aaron Action has had a bomb dropped on him, by his own partner, no less... or, his partner's psycho ex-wife/manager. Aaron is out, and Stan Daniels is in. Valentine faces off with his... partner? Only, not the one he picked.

WINNER: As I enjoyed their match for the Superstar Championship a few weeks ago, I was excited to see Val and Stan go at it again after "Tiffany" envoked Stan's veto powers. Both came out firing early with Stan pushing his descent into Despair angle, while Valentine brought back some of the comedy he might have abandoned last week against Acid Ed. A little misstep from Val early was the selling of Stan, and not wanting to admit a friendship with Val. Stan already admitted it during the SS match.

Great mullet inspired nicknames from both. These guys have a lot of chemisty with each other, probably from all of the quality time they spend with each other in the shower... or so I've heard. Other than the small issue with Val's selling of Stan early on, these two sold each other so well, I kept having to scroll up to make sure I remembered who wrote that post. Exactly what you'd except to see from two kinda-tag team partners in the ring together. A really good, solid effort from both men, and a very fun read. Great ring action which managed to weave the story into it instead of taking away from it. Great announcer banter as well.

In the end, Stan's sim lead and extra post were too much for the Mulleted Monarch to overcome. The KING is dead... long live the KING. Congrats to Stan Daniels on becoming only the 3rd Hextastic Champion in Federation X history... and, due to his Tag Team Excitement reign, the FIRST EVER Septacular Champion! And yes, I just made that word up.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Stan Daniels

[/hr]

[size=150]TOWEL MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Geno_225 v. Card Results 2010-2011 Rylan_hearn1_300-1

DETAILS: Genocide always said he didn't want it, but now he finds himself WITH it; The Superstar Championship. His first opponent? How about the always dangerous Rylan Hearn, who despite being unable to overcome Chance last week was chosen for this match by Powerbase member Tiffany. Was she handing her rumored Baby-Daddy a slam-dunk win, or does she have something else in mind?

Geno and Rylan will each have to bring a 2nd to the match, and the match won't end until their 2nd throws in the towel.

WINNER: Rylan barely shows. Chance drops by. Geno retains. Wonner: Genocide
FINISHING RIGHTS: Geno

[/hr]

[size=250]VETO!!![/size]

[size=150]GRUDGE MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Aaron_action7-225 v. Card Results 2010-2011 Kieran_crowe_300-2-1

DETAILS: This was scheduled to be a Television Title match, but at the last second Tiffany pulled the title match off the table, citing "uninspired work ethic" in Kieran Crowe. It became a non title match between two men who both have had a big seat at the table in the past, and are likely to feel a little stung by having the match bumped down a couple of status notches. Still, there should be some good heat going into it, since Aaron (Stan's partner and possible life-mate) and Kieran were at each other's throats at a recent Polarity taping.

With Tiffany envoking Stan "Despair" Daniels' veto clause, that leaves Aaron Action and Kieran Crowe without dance partners. Let's fix that, and let these two go at it in a grudge match.

WINNER: Aaron Action via no-show.
FINISHING RIGHTS: Aaron Action.

[/hr]

[size=250]3RD MAN IN CONTRACT[/size]

[size=150]BAD BLOOD MATCH![/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Alan_225_fibia v. Card Results 2010-2011 Karma225

DETAILS Karma made a big impact in his first week with the company, but can he live through the aftermath? Attacking The Last Honest Man's beautiful girlfriend didn't make Karma any friends, and it made him one very dangerous enemy. Alan Scott has secured a match with Karma, and the Powerbase have even seen fit to put a 3rd Man In Contract on the line. Something tells me that Alan doesn't care about that though. He just wants a piece of the newcomer. If Karma is going to rebuild any sort of presence for Legion, as some people are speculating, he's going to have to go through Alan Scott to do it.

WINNER: Very intriguing back and forth between these two, and I'd like to see more of it. Alan takes a big sim lead and coasts to the finish with an extra post.

[/hr]

[size=250]WHO'S READY?[/size]

[size=150]TV #1 Contenders Match[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Chance_6_300-1 v. Card Results 2010-2011 Aurora-1-225

DETAILS Two of the most talented females to ever grace the copmany have made their return in recent weeks, and the brass have decided to find out which one of them is ready to step up once more. The winner of this match WILL be in the TV Championship match at Storm Warning next week.

WINNER: Chance via no show.

[/hr]

[size=150]DARK MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Michael_KAshmir_300-1 v. Card Results 2010-2011 BastardDormHerrings225 v. Card Results 2010-2011 Suicide2_300-1

DETAILS: Suicide? Really?!? Kashmir is opening again as the Powerbase keep waiting for him to show that spark he had during the King of Wrestling, but this week he's working against newcomer Bastard Dorm Herring, who didn't show much against Marcus Bennett last week and Suicide, who in his brief tenure in the company showed a knack for running away from fights. This one should be.....ummmm.......who the hell knows?

SIM RULES: 2x standard vs each

WINNER: Suicide shows the rest don't. Suicide has a winning streak? Winner SuiCide
FINISHING RIGHTS:Suicide.
Eve Riley
Eve Riley

Back to top Go down

Post  Eve Riley Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:00 am

Live, on October 27th, 2010, from The Wachovia Center in Philadelphia, PA, The Powerbase Presents…

Card Results 2010-2011 Damnation_banner

[/hr]

[size=150]TOWER OF DOOM MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Acid_ed_225 v. Card Results 2010-2011 Valentine_225

DETAILS: Two weeks ago Valentine shocked the world and defeated Acid Ed in a non-title match. Since that day he has been rallying support for his cause; a return match for the X-Factor Championship. After refereeing the main event last week, Val now finds himself with his dream shot. It will be Valentine versus Acid Ed for the belt, and they'll be headlining the biggest card of the month. Maybe the biggest card in the last two months! All Val has to do is survive.....the Tower of Doom!

THE TOWER OF DOOM: Three cages stacked atop each other. The highest one if 10' x 10'. The middle one is 15' x 15'. The bottom one is 20' x
20'. Contestants have to climb up a ladder that is affixed to the outside of the cages to reach the very top tier, where they enter. There is one ladder affixed on each side of the structure so that combatants can enter from opposite sides. Once inside, they have to fight their way to the bottom and escape to win. The top tier and second tier have trap doors that open for thirty seconds every two minutes. The bottom tier has a door like a regular cage, and it can only be opened from the outside by a referee. The challenge is even larger though, because the top cage has its walls lined with barbed wire. The middle cage is filled with all manner of weapons. The bottom cage is electrified!

WINNER: A fun action packed match with far too many nut shots, thank you very much. Val backs off on his trademark humor a little. Ed steps his up making the match almost even. In the end, Val had a slight edge. Ans I mean slight. This match was decided on less than a point, but to the Mullet Master's ultimate surprise, I'm sure. ... Valentine is the NEW X-Factor champ.

WINNER: Valentine

[/hr]

[size=150]IRON MAN MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Stan_daniels_225 v. Card Results 2010-2011 Geno_225

DETAILS: Stan had his hands full last week with Valentine and it didn't get any easier this week when he found out in a shocker that the Powerbase booked him against maybe the most prolific talent to have never worn the Superstar Championship: GENOCIDE! After coming within moments of defeating Acid Ed last week, the company needed somebody major to help Stan in his ongoing quest to bring the Superstar belt back to its full glory. They considered a few contenders, but when somebody suggested Geno, it was a unanimous vote. Defeat Geno, and Stan's reign will be elevated. Lose....and the belt falls to one of the most decorated performers ever. To make sure that the win isn't in doubt, they've scheduled it as an IRON MAN match. 30 uninterrupted minutes.

SIM RULES: None

INT RULES: NO INT(but interlopers are encouraged)
RP JUDGES: Grayson

WINNER: This match is good. In fact it's really good. This match belongs in a King of Wrestling Tournament. It has all kinds of subplots going on, plenty of opportunity for creative development, and makes exceptional use of NPCs and other PCs beyond the match. Is Tiffany having Geno's baby? How is Stan going to handle the news that his hot wife is a slut? Why did Karma get involved? With enough baseball bats to the head, will Despair emerge once more? So much fun!

In the end though, the decision is going to come down to one thing. Both writers had some minor glitches, but can you blame them? Take a look at their workload. These guys pulled double duty and knocked it out of the park. The deciding factor in this match is creative, with Genocide controlling the biggest plot devices and bringing them into the picture. Stan does excellent work with those devices, but needed to add some big ones of his own, instead of just working off of Geno's. That's the difference in this one.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Genocide.

[/hr]

[size=250]TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP[/size]

[size=150]BLITZ RUMBLE![/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Alan_225_fibia v. [size=200]EVERYONE![/size]

DETAILS: Is Alan Scott ready to step back up to the top of the pack and become the Face of Fed X once more? After defeating a dangerous Mark Jones for the Television Championship last week, Alan is now putting the title on the line against all comers at Damnation! Can he do what he once did in a Crazy 8 match and walk out with the belt he carried in?

RP RULES: Blitz rules: 1 500+ word post to start a challenge. 1 500+ word post to roleplay the results!
SIM RULES: 1x any for each challenge.

INT RULES: N/A

WINNER: The TV Title blitz marks the return of Aurora Snowe which is a plus, and not much else, which isn't so great.

Tiffany's plan backfires and Stan ends up walking out with the TV title.

[/hr]

[size=250]3RD MAN IN CONTRACT[/size]

[size=150]NO DQ MATCH![/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 BastardDormHerrings225 v. Card Results 2010-2011 Marcus_bennett_225

GUEST REFEREE: Kenny Powers
Card Results 2010-2011 Kenny_powers225

DETAILS Bennett had a good match with Aaron last week, and almost came away with the victory. This week he's facing another rookie, but with something a little special on the line. The winner of this no disqualification is going to get to walk away with a 3rd Man In Contract that can be used at any time in the future. Now, with Kenny Powers once again assigned as the referee, everyone is expecting a screwjob, right? Except that if Kenny Powers in any way assist Marcus Bennett he will be banned for 90 days from competing in Federation X!

SIM RULES: 5x any

INT RULES: INT Allowed
RP JUDGE: Max Fabricator

WINNER: Not enough posts by either man. No Contest.
FINISHING RIGHTS: No contest.

[/hr]

[size=150]REMATCH TIME![/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Triple_S_express_banner v. Card Results 2010-2011 SBFF_225_2

GUEST REFEREE: Marcus Bennett
Card Results 2010-2011 Marcus_bennett_225

DETAILS How long has the world been waiting for this one? Rumors are circulating that Alan and Geno might not be on the same page quite yet, but that didn't stop the Powerbase from sinally signing a pair of opponents for the Triple S Express! It's the rematch of the century, and it isn't going to be easy. Marcus Bennett, the man who is waiting in the wings to challenge the winners, will be assigned as the guest referee in this conflict. Let's find out who's the best tag team in the world...........right now.

SIM RULES: 2x std v each opponent.

RP JUDGE: Malcolm Reynolds Krusher!!

WINNER: When Grayson asked if somebody could step in and judge the tag title match, I jumped at the chance. This match features four of my favorite writers, and volunteering to judge the match gave me an excuse to come back and read it. It didn't disappoint. Reading it made me wish I had more time to come back. Unfortunately I have to content myself with just a one-off for now.

Now, let's get to the match. Geno jumps out of the gate with a great table-setter of a first post, and the match just built from there. The dirty dealings of the referees might have gotten a little out of hand, but overall the match showed why these four guys are among my favorite writers. The pacing and action were great, and other than a few no-sells here and there, there weren't many problems to find. The best I could tell, the SIM scores were tied, and the bonus points were tied, which means that the win came down to the writing, and it was a tough call. So tough in fact, that the man with the highest RP score was on the losing team. I know, that's what I said. The champions put up a fierce battle, but Geno and Alan showed the chemistry that made them famous, and it was the fluidity of their work as a team that decided this match. Your winners and NEW World Tag Team Champions - Team SBFF!

[/hr]

[size=250]FIGHTING THEIR WAY BACK[/size]

[size=150]TV CONTENDERS MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Rylan_hearn1_300-1 v Card Results 2010-2011 Chance_6_300-1

DETAILS: Neither put on much of a showing last week, although their opponents didn't give them much to work with. Can they elevate their games for each other? Will Chance prove she's serious about a return to glory? Is Rylan ready to push himself into the title picture to stay?

SIM RULES: 4x Standard

INT RULES: INTs allowed

WINNER: A very close match, both RP and sim-wise... but, much like the opening card match, I know these two are capable of more, as I've seen it first hand. Thankfully, these two seem closer to getting over the hump to full-time activity. As you'd expect if you're familiar with these two, Rylan was the more polished of the two, and where Chance lacks the technical writing ability, she makes up for with great, well paced ring action.

In the end, Chance left the door open for Rylan to overcome her 1 pt. sim lead, but a short third post costs him just enough points to come up a little short. Chance takes the win in a very close match, decided by less than a point.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Rylan Hearn

[/hr]

[size=150]1st BLOOD MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Michael_KAshmir_300-1 v. Card Results 2010-2011 Kieran_crowe_300-2-1

DETAILS: Kashmir v Crowe. Two talents that have no business being asked to open cards, and yet there they are. Both of them need a kick in the ass, so they're being asked to open the card with one of the most brutal matches ever devised. No incidental blood will be counted.

SIM RULES: 5x Standard

WINNER: We got a few posts in, but I know these two are capable of much more. Crowe gets the second sim to be elegible for a win, but no sims from either man throws this match out.

FINISHING RIGHTS: No contest
Eve Riley
Eve Riley

Back to top Go down

Post  Eve Riley Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:02 am

Live, on October 19, 2010, from Mellon Arena in Pittsburgh, PA, The Powerbase Presents…

[/hr]

Card Results 2010-2011 Acid_ed_225 v. Card Results 2010-2011 Geno_225 v. Card Results 2010-2011 Brad_rhodes3-225
GUEST REFEREE
Card Results 2010-2011 Valentine_225

DETAILS: Details: Despite his upset last week Valentine wasn't able to block this match and get the shot he so rightly deserved. He did, however, have his fate put in his hands. With a match against Ed already signed for the PPV, Valentine is in a position to be certain it's a title match. But will he do what needs to be done while he referees the match that includes Brad Rhodes and Genocide in pursuit of a man neither can appear to stand? And how much will Val allow them all to get away with?

SIM RULES: 2x std v each opponent

WINNER: Good read by three of the best (and Valentine). I don't have a lot of time to go over this, luckily, Ed destroyed on SIM. He also did great on RP. He wins ans retains the belt he never won.
WINNER: ACID ED
FINISHING RIGHTS: ACID ED

[/hr]

Card Results 2010-2011 Stan_daniels_225 v. Card Results 2010-2011 Valentine_225
GUEST REFEREE
Card Results 2010-2011 Marcus_bennett_225

DETAILS: Stan Daniels first real defense is going to come from an unlikely source; Valentine! After upsetting Ed last week, Val was blocked in his chase for Ed's belt. But he did impress the booking committee enough to secure himself a spot in another big title match. How does this stack up for Stan? Not well, since the man he traded words with last week has been signed as the special guest referee!

SIM RULES: None
INT RULES: NO INT(but interlopers are encouraged)

RP JUDGES: Grayson

WINNER: This was good. If you solely consider the twisting, turning plotlines....it was great. If you focus strictly on the match action, it was a little bit weak. All in all, an entertaining read. Both men understand how to use the commentators, and both know how to give and take in the match. Early on I felt like it was Stan's match to win because Val seemed to 'force' a resolution to their miscommunication a little too quickly for my liking. Val countered that though with some truly terrific wit and dialogue flow that really had me chuckling as I read. In the end it was the little things. A little more action could have tilted the match in either direction. A little more development of any of the subplots prior to finding a 'resolution' could have done the same. I'm giving the match to Stan because I thought that there were two small points when Val didn't sell Stan quite well enough. Having said that....I can't imagine that Stan will get that lucky in the future. Val is everything we could ask from a future champ, and I suspect his time is coming and coming fast.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Stan Daniels.

[/hr]

Card Results 2010-2011 Alan_225_fibia v. Card Results 2010-2011 Mark_Jones_225
GUEST REFEREE:
Card Results 2010-2011 DC_Havok_225

DETAILS: Ed vacated the TV belt when he was awarded the X-Factor. Now it gets filled as the top two contenders go one on one for it, in an 'I Quit' match. Alan doesn't care for gimmick matches, but his opponent may not mind. Nobody seems to know much about Mark, except that he likes to fight....A LOT! Adding some gas to the fire will be the guest referee, who has already shared his dislike for Jones in a fight on Ground Zero.

SIM RULES: 5x any

INT RULES: Standard INT

WINNER: Good showing from both men, but I'd like to see more of it. Great selling, good action and dialog from both men. I'd say Alan was a little more polished, as Mark got docked a few effort points for typos. Very close match that was up for grabs, even after a decent sim lead for Alan. Both left a lot of points on the table, but Alan Scott got enough to become the new Television Champion.

[/hr]

Card Results 2010-2011 Aaron_action7-225 v. Card Results 2010-2011 Marcus_bennett_225
GUEST REFEREE: Kenny Powers

DETAILS Bennett made no secret that he came to Fed X and expect to be on top of the world very shortly. In fact he plans to be on top of the tag team world, and that means a shot at the Triple S Express. In order to secure that shot though, he's going to have to upset the former everything champion....Aaron Action. He'll have some help though, as he introduces his tag team partner and the special guest referee......Kenny Powers!

SIM RULES: 5x standard

WINNER: Very good match both both wrestlers. They played the situations really well. I loved the opening salvos from Bennett. When it came to action, Aaron Action had the slight edge, but his competitor gave him a run for his money when it came to finishing rights. Kenny's input was decent. In the end, it was going to be hard to overcome a four point sim lead. Aaron Action takes the win.

[/hr]
Card Results 2010-2011 Rylan_hearn1_300-1 v Card Results 2010-2011 Kieran_crowe_300-2-1

DETAILS: Both men are just working their way back into shape, and both have proven in the past that they belong amongst the elite of this federation. if this match gets to 10 posts from these two, then one of them is going to get a title shot at the PPV!!

RP JUDGE: Malcolm Reynolds

WINNER: Rylan wins via no contest.

FINISHING RIGHTS: n/a

[/hr]

Card Results 2010-2011 Michael_KAshmir_300-1 v. Card Results 2010-2011 Chance_6_300-1

DETAILS: Who's got the primer? Who opens in the dark? Who has to work their way back into the good graces of the fans and the booking team? Both Kashmir and Chance are former main event stars who have been at less than their best in recent months. Now they face each other as they both start the road to recovery. And it isn't like these two don't have mixed history. So what kind of match will we get?
Sim: 5x std

WINNER: A slow restart from these two. At only one post apiece, neither meet mins.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Match thrown out.
Eve Riley
Eve Riley

Back to top Go down

Post  Eve Riley Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:04 am

[size=150]REMEMBER!![/size]
You must log into the sim and check to see that your character is currently listed under the PROFILES tab. If not....you MUST contact me ASAP!!
[/b]

[/hr]

Live, on October 13, 2010, from Toronto, Ontario, in the Federation X Arena, The Powerbase Presents...

[/hr]

[size=400]MAIN EVENT[/size]

[size=200]X-FACTOR #1 Contender Match[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Genocide-4-1 v Card Results 2010-2011 Bureijingu_225

DETAILS: Blazing Phenomenon somehow got his hands on Geno's X-Factor Championship as the house, literally, came down following the Crazy 8 Challenge in late September. Now, with the Powerbase seemingly trying to pull itself out of the chaos its in, and Boris representing a mysterious organization trying to mount a hostile takeover, the booking team has chosen to punish(reward?) Phenom for his audacity. They're putting him in the ring with the former champion and the winner will move on to Storm Warning next week to take a run at the man that the Powerbase recently crowned as the 'official' X-Factor Champion; Acid Ed.

SIM: 4x standard

RP: 7 post cap. 1 point bonus for any day on which a competitor posts 2x that are not back to back, or are at least 3 hours apart.

JUDGE: Grayson

RESULTS: Ummmm.....Geno wins?

WINNER: Genocide

[/hr]

[size=200]PROVING GROUNDS MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 DC_Havok_225 vs. Card Results 2010-2011 Mark_Jones_225

DETAILS: D.C.Havok. Love him or hate him, his arrival has opened up a lot of reaction from his peers, not the least of them the reigning X-Factor World Champion Acid Ed. The two men exchanged insults recently, on the same evening that Ed was introducing one of his newest discoveries. Mark Jones is a straight up bastard in the mold that Ed admires, and now finds himself thrust onto the world stage with the Hardcore Living Legend on his side. His first test? A showdown with the former Bar Room Brawl champion.

SIM: 4x any type.

RP: 7 post cap. 1 point bonus for any day on which a competitor posts 2x that are not back to back, or are at least 3 hours apart.

JUDGE: Malcolm Reynolds

RESULTS: It's been awhile so forgive me if I'm a bit rusty. DC hasn't missed a step in his time away, His work is as solid as you'd expect from a vet. Mark Jones has a lot to live up to with Acid Ed and Hate backing the new guy. Can he live up to the hype? He did this week by squeaking by DC, Time will tell if he is worthy of HATE.

WINNER: Mark Jones

FINISHING RIGHTS: Mark Jones

[/hr]

[size=200]SUPERSTAR #1 CONTENDER MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Crash_test_greg-1 vs. Card Results 2010-2011 Kieran_crowe_300-2-1

Special Guest Referee:
Card Results 2010-2011 Stan_daniels_225

DETAILS: Stan Daniels has been practically unchallenged since he won the Superstar Championship. As one of only two singles belts currently active in the company, he holds a very coveted piece of gold, and the Powerbase knows it. To rebuild the company, they will need to provide Stan with a steady diet of top tier competitors, each of them capable of knocking him off. To pick the next person to get a title shot, the booking team has tapped a former champion and a King of The Street Fight competitor. Is Kieran ready to get back in the ring? Can Greg elevate himself to the next level and earn the title shot?

SIM: n/a

RP: 9 post cap. 1 point bonus for any day on which a competitor posts 2x that are not back to back, or are at least 3 hours apart.

JUDGE: Von Braun

RESULTS: Greg and Kieran each post once as does Rylan Hearn. I can't in good concious give either one a win. It was a weak outing that doesn't deserve a chance at the Superstar belt. Just sad.

WINNER: No Contest

[/hr]

[size=200]NON-TITLE MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Acid_ed_225 vs. Card Results 2010-2011 Valentine_225

DETAILS: A lot of his peers are objecting to the fact that his current X-Factor Championship reign started when the Powerbase rather literally handed him the championship belt, but Acid Ed hasn't given it a second thought. The Meanest Man Alive couldn't give to shits what his peers think, and he's more than happy to point that out to them. He's already stated that everyone who wants a shot at the belt is going to have to prove that they deserve it, which may be why he offered a non-title shot to Valentine on this card. The question is.....can Valentine capitalize? Upsetting the champ in a non-title situation should launch him into official contendership.

JUDGE: Genocide

RESULTS: I was excited to judge this match, Ed is Ed, and I've become a big Valentine fan in the past few months. I was looking forward to seeing two different styles clash. Val and Ed both start off with standard, if not spectacular openings, as Ed follows up Val's prematch jerk-off session/interview with a standard OSBD. Both men follow up with good entrances, continuing to set the theme of the match.

Very entertaining match action early on, continuing to set the mood. Ed and Val work good together, but Val missed an early opportunity. Ed left himself open to botch a high risk move. It would have been nice to see Val push the offense a little more before letting the momentum swing back to Ed's side. Still, the post in question was very good with great selling of Ed's wrestling skills.

Great dialog as always from Ed, but Val held his own, in particular with the commentator dialog. I'm not sure where Ed was going with his crooked nameless referee angle he tried to start in his last post. I think it took away from the tone that was being set... and that tone was that Valentine can hang with Acid Ed... in this match, and in general. Valentine picks up the big non-title win and it shouldn't be too long before he finds himself in a match against the champ when it counts.

[/hr]

[size=200]SURPRISE MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Aaron_action7-225 vs. Card Results 2010-2011 Brad-Rhodes-1-225

DETAILS: How much pull does the X-Factor Champion have? Well he blocked the actual #1 contender from getting a shot at the belt, kept him out of the #1 contenders match and then had him booked low on the card in a mystery opponent match. That's a lot of pull. But before the match gets going, Aaron will get a chance to stand in the ring and look the Harbinger of Hate in the eyes and find out just who he's going to face.

JUDGE: Max Fabricator

RESULTS: The sim looked like it was going to be Aaron's to run away with, and then just as quickly turned around and gave Brad the lead. I don't have time to do a big write-up, but suffice it to say that both men gave us a very satisfying match, and set the stage well for the upcoming weeks. Brad took the sim lead, added an extra post and an extra bonus point, and pulled away for a solid return win.

WINNER: Brad Rhodes

[/hr]

[size=200]MATCH VETO OPEN CHALLENGE[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 No_pic-1 vs. Card Results 2010-2011 No_pic-1 vs. Card Results 2010-2011 No_pic-1

DETAILS: Anyone not booked in another match on this card may compete in this match.

SIM: Sim each opponent 1x.

RP: 7 post cap. 1 point bonus for any day on which a competitor posts 2x that are not back to back, or are at least 3 hours apart. Minimum 5 posts to qualify for Match Veto.

RESULTS: Well we didn't get to the five post count, but what we did get was the impressive debut of Marcus 'Whiplash' Bennett, who not only wowed us with his impressive abilities, but also had the stones to call out the reigning World Tag Team Championship without ever having set foot inside the ring as a competitor. And what did he promise them? Only that he didn't come to Federation X alone! He promised that next week at Storm Warning he would debut his partner and their tag team.....a team he referred to as 'real champions.' He certainly got the attention of Stan Daniels!

WINNER: Marcus Bennett

FINISHING RIGHTS: Marcus Bennett
Eve Riley
Eve Riley

Back to top Go down

Post  Eve Riley Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:07 am

Live, on October 6, from The YUM Arena in Louisville, KY.
The Powerbase Presents...

Card Results 2010-2011 Storm_warning

[/hr]

[center][size=400]MAIN EVENT[/size]
[size=200]

Giant Cluster for the Superstar title. [/size]

Stan vs. The World.
Stand Daniels' loving manager (and ex-wife) has volunteered Stan to put up his Superstar title against all comers in a one night Cluster Match.

A cluster match means anyone can enter the match at any time. Standard wrestling match (no weapons, falls must be counted in the ring, etc.)

Wednesday 9am - Friday 9am
Two post maximum for challengers
Stan can post as many as he wants and the best two will be counted for his score.
500 word rule in effect.

Judge: Von Braun (Genocide for tie)[/quote]

Winner: Stan Daniels
Eve Riley
Eve Riley

Back to top Go down

Post  Eve Riley Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:10 am

Gold Rush - September 28, 2010

Due to the underwhelming response for the Crazy 8 Match as well as the PPV in general, we've decided to go ahead and combine it into one hopefully passable event.

Presenting: The Crazy 8 OPEN

This will be the Crazy 8 Match we've had planned, but with a few tweaks. The first one is that the only qualification for this match is to show up. Post in the match, and you're in it.

After Day 1, everyone that posts at least twice will advance to Day 2. Three posts will get you a bonus pt. headed into Day 2 and the beginning of the sim portions. Four or more posts on day 1 get you two bonus pts.

Sim Rules: TBA at the beginning of Day 2.

Best of all? Our very gracious X-Factor Champion has volunteered to put his belt on the line to spice things up just a bit. That's right... EVERYONE has a shot to walk out as the X-Factor Champ.

Results: Sim Site malfunction - event canceled
Eve Riley
Eve Riley

Back to top Go down

Post  Eve Riley Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:11 am

Live, on September 21st, 2010, from Schaumburg, Illinois, in the Fox News Center, The Powerbase Presents...

[/hr]

[size=200]X-FACTOR GOLDRUSH MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Johnny_XS_300-1 v Card Results 2010-2011 Valentine_225 v Card Results 2010-2011 Genocide-4-1 v Card Results 2010-2011 Deaths_head_225 v Card Results 2010-2011 Omega_2-225

Special Guest Referee: Acid Ed.

DETAILS: Welcome to GOLDRUSH....where 5 men go in, and one man comes out....a champion! In the Main Event, we're going to send in 3 champions and two top tier contenders, and only one champion is going to emerge. The winner will be the Bloodsport, Federation Z World and Federation X X-Factor Champion all rolled into one belt; The X-FACTOR CHAMPIONSHIP. We're not quite sure how XS arranged it, but for the second time this month his title defense will be officiated by the Original Rat Bastard!

WRESTLER SIM:
DAY 1 Sim each opponent 1x STANDARD. Sim 1 opponent an additional 1x ANY.
DAY 2 Sim each opponent 1x STANDARD. Sim 1 opponent an additional 1x ANY - it may not be the same one you chose on Day 1.
DAY 3 Sim each opponent 1x STANDARD. Sim 1 opponent an additional 1x ANY - it may not be the same one you chose on Day 1 or 2

REFEREE SIM:
1. Sim 2 standard matches on Thursday
2. Reply in this container PRIOR to the sim to advise who you are simming FOR. You may not sim for the same person twice.
3. You may not sim against the same person twice

SIM SCORING RULES:
1. A winning streak begins when you win a match and ends when you next lose a match.
2. ONLY your longest winning streak counts - disregard all other results
3. You score 1 point for each win during your winning streak
4. If any of your wins during a streak are via finisher or injury, you add 1 to the streak's score
5. If your best streak ends with a finisher or injury loss, subtract 1 from the streak's score
6. Streaks carry over from one day to the next
7. If a referee simmed FOR somebody and won, add 1 to their score
8. If a referee simmed AGAINST somebody and lost, add 1 to their score

RP: 8 post cap. +1 point bonus to a wrestler's best streak for each quality post over 500 words.

RESULTS: Genocide strings together the longest streak and then caps it off by being the most active on the boards. It looks like we've got ourselves the new X-Factor Champion folks!

WINNER: Genocide

[/hr]

[size=200]TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP GOLDRUSH MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Crash_test_greg-1 v Card Results 2010-2011 Ayumi_225 v Card Results 2010-2011 Acided300-1 v Card Results 2010-2011 Aaronaction v Card Results 2010-2011 Wipeout-2010-225

Special Guest Referee: Genocide.

DETAILS: Word around the Powerbase is that changes are coming to the Television Division. There has been discussion of nearly nightly defenses on every single Polarity House Show that the company runs. It will be a daunting challenge for the hardest working champion in the company, and whether the rumors are true or not....that challenge will begin in this GOLDRUSH match as the champion faces an assortment of legends, stalwarts and rookies and attempts to hold onto his title.

WRESTLER SIM:
DAY 2 Sim each opponent 1x STANDARD. Sim 1 opponent an additional 1x ANY - it may not be the same one you chose on Day 1.
DAY 3 Sim each opponent 1x STANDARD. Sim 1 opponent an additional 1x ANY - it may not be the same one you chose on Day 1 or 2

REFEREE SIM:
2. Reply in this container PRIOR to the sim to advise who you are simming FOR. You may not sim for the same person twice.

SIM SCORING RULES:
1. A winning streak begins when you win a match and ends when you next lose a match.
4. If any of your wins during a streak are via finisher or injury, you add 1 to the streak's score
5. If your best streak ends with a finisher or injury loss, subtract 1 from the streak's score

RP: 8 post cap. +1 point bonus to a wrestler's best streak for each quality post over 500 words.

RESULTS: Ed cheats the SIM and goes undefeated. He wins the TV title and Grayson better get on the phone with the programmer to see how Ed hacked the system.

WINNER: Ed

FINISHING RIGHTS: Ed

[/hr]

[size=200]SUPERSTAR ON-DEMAND CONTRACT GOLDRUSH MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Bureijingu_225 v Card Results 2010-2011 Kieran_crowe_300-2-1 v Card Results 2010-2011 Michael_KAshmir_300-1 v Card Results 2010-2011 Accolade225x225 v Card Results 2010-2011 File.php?avatar=373_1283818110

Special Guest Referee: Stan Daniels

DETAILS: Are changes coming to the Superstar title as well. How do you cash in an On Demand Superstar Contract? Why are these five getting a shot at it? All kinds of questions, and no answers. Instead, simply a GOLDRUSH match to determine who will leave with that agreement.

WRESTLER SIM:

REFEREE SIM:

SIM SCORING RULES:

RESULTS: Kashmir simmed... Kashmir posted... since he's the only one to do both, Kashmir wins, and has a free shot at the Superstar Title. Details to come.

WINNER: Kashmir

FINISHING RIGHTS: Kashmir
Eve Riley
Eve Riley

Back to top Go down

Post  Eve Riley Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:13 am

Live, on September 14th, from Toronto, Ontario. The Federation X Colosseum, The Powerbase Presents...

Card Results 2010-2011 Storm_warning

[/hr]

[size=200]World Tag Team Championship[/size]

[size=150]Match A[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 XS225-&-Card Results 2010-2011 Acided300-1 v Card Results 2010-2011 Bureijingu_225-&-Card Results 2010-2011 TigerBlack225

[size=150]Match B[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Stan_daniels_225-&-Card Results 2010-2011 Aaronaction v Card Results 2010-2011 SBFF_225_2

DETAILS: These four teams all want one prize, The Federation X World Tag Team Titles. Tonight they will fight their way to them. Each team will have to win a Qualifying Match to make it into the Tag Team Titles Steel Cage Match. The Winners of Match A & Match B will face each other in a Steel Cage where the first team to escape will be crowned the New Federation X World Tag Team Champions

SIM: 2x Standard Each Opponent. Simming for Match A and B is to take place Wednesday and the simming of the Title match is to take place on Friday.

RP: 5 post cap for Match A and Match B on Tuesday/Wednesday. 6 Post Cap for Tag Titles Match on Thursday/Friday. Still judging on a 500 word scale. +1 bonus for every day you have 2 posts that aren't back to back, or have at least a 2 hour break in between them.

JUDGE: Match A: Genocide, Match B: Max Fabricator, Title Match: Max Fabricator

RESULTS: This match deserves a lot more detail than I'm going to write up. I'm late enough as it is. The Talent Nazis were good as you'd expect (really liked the use of Death's Head) , but a monstrous sim lead and some great work from Aaron and Stan leave the Talent Nazis waaaaay behind. Congratulations to our new Tag Team Champions .

WINNER: Aaron and Stan

FINISHING RIGHTS: Aaron and Stan

[/hr]

[size=200]Superstar Championship Match[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Stan_daniels_225 v Card Results 2010-2011 Jake-Price-1-300-1

DETAILS: Stan Daniels may have his work cut out for him as Jake Price gets a crack at the Superstar Title. Jake has been nothing but focused lately and perhaps may be able to get this one without buying his way to a win.

SIM: None.

RP: 6 post cap. Still judging on a 500 word scale. +1 bonus for every day you have 2 posts that aren't back to back, or have at least a 2 hour break in between them.

RESULTS: Jake No shows. Stan gets a pass.

WINNER: Stan Daniels

FINISHING RIGHTS: Stan

[/hr]

[size=200]Television Title Match[/size]

[size=150]Ultimate Submission[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Crash_test_greg-1 v Card Results 2010-2011 Ayumi_225

DETAILS: Crash Test Greg is on a hot streak, and now has to defend his newly won title. Ayumi has been doing well too, although she is coming off a concession win over Genocide.

SIM: 4x Submission.

RP: 6 post cap. Still judging on a 500 word scale. +1 bonus for every day you have 2 posts that aren't back to back, or have at least a 2 hour break in between them.

RESULTS: A blowout on the sims allows Greg to easily retain his Television Title. Ayumi posted like the match was close. Great work from Ayumi gives her finishing rights.

WINNER: Ayumi Kurihara

FINISHING RIGHTS: Ayumi Kurihara

[/hr]

[size=200]X-Factor Rankings Match[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Aaronaction v Card Results 2010-2011 Kieran_crowe_300-2-1

DETAILS: After both men suffered a loss on the last card, and now they are looking to get back to their winning ways. And with a shot at moving up the ranking in the X-Factor division, both men want a win more than anything else.

SIM: 4x std.

RESULTS: Double no-show. Match thrown out.

WINNER: n/a

[/hr]

[size=200]Superstar Rankings Match[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 File.php?avatar=373_1283818110 v Card Results 2010-2011 Genocide-4-1

DETAILS: Athilia is looking to break into Federation X with some gusto in her first match. And what better way to do it than to beat Genocide in a Ranking match in the Superstar Division.

JUDGE: Xander Blackwell-Sterling

RESULTS: Double no show. Match thrown out.

WINNER: n/a

[/hr]

[size=200]Crazy 8's Qualifier[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Wipeout-2010-225 v Card Results 2010-2011 Valentine_225 v Card Results 2010-2011 Deaths_head_225

DETAILS: These three men all want in on the Crazy 8's. And tonight one of them will earn their spot in this Ladder Match. 20 feet high in the center of the ring hangs a golden ticket. The first man to climb the ladder and retrieve the ticket is going to the Main Event at the PPV.

SIM: 2x Ladder Each Opponent.

RESULTS: A dead heat between Death's Head & Valentine on the sim turns into a clear win for Valentine after the rp. Valentine secures a guaranteed birth in the Crazy 8.

[/hr]

[size=200]Television Title Ranking Match[/size]
[size=150]Leather Strap Match[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Michael_KAshmir_300-1 v Card Results 2010-2011 Omega_2-225

DETAILS: After a successful return last week by Omega, he will come back this week with a shot at moving up the Television rankings. Who stands in his way? Michael Kashmir, the man who calls himself, "The Now". But after 2 back to back losses, is Kashmir even a threat to Omega? We'll find out in this strap match. First man to drag his opponent to all four corners wins this one.

SIM: 4x Any (No doubling up).

RESULTS: Omega posts 2. Kash posted 1. Omega SIMs. Kash doesn't. Omega wins. Kash doesn't.

WINNER: Omega

FINISHING RIGHTS: Omega

[/hr]

[size=150]Special Opening Segment hosted by CEO of Federation Z, Xander Blackwell-Sterling[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 XBSBanner

Not even Grayson has been given knowledge as to why Xander is making an appearance. Everyone should tune in to hear what he has to say.
Eve Riley
Eve Riley

Back to top Go down

Post  Eve Riley Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:15 am

Live, on September 7th, 2010, from Schaumburg, Illinois, in the Fox News Center, The Powerbase Presents...

[/hr]

[size=200]X-FACTOR CHAMPIONSHIP NO DQ MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Johnny_XS_300-1 v Card Results 2010-2011 Aaron_action7-225

Special Guest Referee: Acid Ed. Or was it Death's Head?

DETAILS: A NO-DQ championship match, which can only end when the special guest referee declares one of the two men unable to continue. Who's the guest referee? We're not saying, but he'll make himself known before the end of the match. That's right, I said before the end of the match - which means the match starts WITHOUT a referee!

SIM: 4x any (but no type more than 1x). Guest Referee may choose to wrestle up to 2 matches under the same rules against either participant.

RESULTS: 15 posts into this match (including guest referees) and I was still being entertained. That's a good sign. Both men had excellent flow, and while it took a little long to get down to the match action, the background entertainment was solid. Between Valentine and Static I had more than my fair share of laughs, and the fact that XS was crapping in his pants all match long was golden. 'Shart' has officially appeared in a championship match in Fed X now, and I can't think of anyone more qualified to do it. Admittedly I'm not the biggest fan of completely painting your opponent into a corner, and in terms of match lead-up I feel like more than once recently that's happened to XS. I understand that Marlowe, being the smartest man in wrestling, has all the angles covered, but it just feels heavy handed when things go down like that. Still, coming off of a kidnapping, XS handled it well, played into it and it didn't really detract from the match itself. The issue of who the guest referee really was came into play nicely as the match ended, and now it looks like we'll be seeing Team SBFF before the match finishes. All around it was a very entertaining read, in which the sim made the decision easy.

WINNER: Johnny XS

FINISHING RIGHTS: Johnny XS

[/hr]

[size=200]TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP PURE WRESTLING CHALLENGE[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Kieran_crowe_300-2-1 v Card Results 2010-2011 Crash_test_greg-1

Special Referee
Card Results 2010-2011 Yuki2-lg-1

DETAILS: A Pure wrestling challenge. Is Greg as ready as he thinks he is? A match with Kieran Crowe will help answer that question, especially when he can't rely on throwing caution to the wind. Old school wrestling rules apply. No going to the outside. No climbing the ropes. No throwing your opponent over the top rope. No closed fists. You get the drift. To make sure it's all clean? We'll send in Yuki Miyazaki as our guest referee!

SIM: 4x std. Guest Referee may choose to wrestle up to 2 matches under the same rules against either participant.

RESULTS: Greg crushes in SIM. Crowe loses belt. VB has no time for full result.

WINNER: Greg

FINISHING RIGHTS: Greg

[/hr]

[size=200]BLOODSPORT CHAMPIONSHIP HARDCORE MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Bureijingu_225 v Card Results 2010-2011 Valentine_225

DETAILS: This is Bloodsport the way Acid Ed likes Bloodsport; straight up and without any rules. The belt is on the line, and the referee is under strict orders not to stop this match no matter what's happening. This is a fight until one man simply cannot fight any more!

SIM: 4x any (but no type more than 1x).

RESULTS: First off, Valentine loses 1000 points for making me remember "Danger Zone." Somehow he made up every one of those points making me think of the good old days of seeing Pamela Anderson run in slow motion. This match was really a good read. Both men use a different style, but they play to their strengths equally well. These two FedZ vets put on a great show and the established stars of FedX should take notice. On RP early, I had these two at a dead heat. If there was an edge to give either man as the match continued, it was Will Valentine and his fantastic dialougue. The appearence of Taiga added something different to the match which both men sold really well. The match was well paced for a Hardcore match which I really like. Good pacing scores points in my book. I liked the eagerness Blazing Phenomenom played at finally getting the chance to play with fire and I really like Borris. It's a shame he took the last day of the card off, because Will Valentine finished strong and delivered the payoff (Looks like he's infected me as well). After the sims, BP had a four point lead, but the last day without posts cost him. Valentine put up two, giving him the bonus point and more than enough RP points overtake Blazing Phenomenom. Congrats to our new Bloodsport Champion Will Valentine. It could have gone differently but taking a day off in FedX will cost you.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Will Valentine

[/hr]

[size=200]TELEVISION #1 CONTENDERSHIP MATCH & CRAZY 8 QUALIFIER![/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Ayumi_225 v Card Results 2010-2011 Genocide-4-1

DETAILS: After the scare of all scares last week, Genocide should be resting comfortably in bed, but somebody got control of his paperwork and scheduled him into a match! Who and how are questions that will have to be answered later, because there's no escaping this fate! This match is a fight for the #1 contendership to the TV Title, and......for a spot in the CRAZY 8!!

JUDGE: Living Deadgirl

RESULTS: Genocide concedes the match. Emotionally distraught over his impending divorce and unable to push himself into action, he gives Ayumi the win.

WINNER: Ayumi

FINISHING RIGHTS: Ayumi

[/hr]

[size=200]X FACTOR DIVISION RANKINGS MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 FedXJohnny_300-1 v Card Results 2010-2011 Deaths_head_225

DETAILS: Putting just a little bit more incentive on the line is the fact that the winner of this match will be pushed into a CRAZY 8 qualifier match next week on Storm Warning!

JUDGE: GENOCIDE

RESULTS: Johnny Rude no-shows... let's hope he isn't playing dead again. Death's Head moves up in the X-Factor rankings.

WINNER: Death's Head

FINISHING RIGHTS: Death's Head

[/hr]

[size=200]TELEVISION DIVISION RANKINGS MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Wipeout-2010-225 v Card Results 2010-2011 Michael_KAshmir_300-1

DETAILS: Putting just a little bit more incentive on the line is the fact that the winner of this match will be pushed into a CRAZY 8 qualifier match next week on Storm Warning!

SIM: 4x std. Sims on Thursday.

JUDGE: MAX FABRICATOR

RESULTS:A slaughter on the sims that never got going on the boards.

WINNER: Wipeout

FINISHING RIGHTS: Wipeout

[/hr]

[size=200]BLIND DRAW TAG TEAM MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Stan_daniels_225-&-Card Results 2010-2011 Omega_300-1
v
Card Results 2010-2011 Jake-Price-1-300-1-&-Card Results 2010-2011 Brad-Rhodes-1-225

DETAILS: Freshly returned Omega asked for and is getting a match which could have a big impact on this card. With Stan Daniels & Jake Price booked in it, it has all the makings of the match of the card. The only question is what will come from the other two members. Will Omega show up and show off like he's capable of? What about Brad Rhodes, who's been silent since claiming that he had a better offer than the tag team invitation extended to him by Johnny B Rude. If both of these men show up? This one may push some people back into the spotlight on Storm Warning!

SIM: 2x std. v each opponent. Sims on Thursday.

JUDGE: PSYCHO MANTIS

RESULTS: No sim results from Jake & Brad no shows. I'd overlook the no show, as Jake started out strong on the boards, but the lack of sim results and his eventual disappearance from the match, really killed it. Stan & Omega take it home.

WINNER: Stan Daniels & Omega

FINISHING RIGHTS: Omega
Eve Riley
Eve Riley

Back to top Go down

Post  Eve Riley Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:18 am

Unformatted.

Tuesday, October 31, 2010

Card: STORM WARNING

MAIN EVENT: SUPERSTAR CHAMPIONSHIP: Eve Riley (c) v Stan Daniels v Michael Kashmir
DETAILS: Triple threat title defense by the champion in a falls count anywhere match against two fellow King of The Street Fight alumni. The catch? The match will be held in the C.N. Tower.
SIM: N/A
RP: Superstar rules = 8 post cap. Still judging on a 500 word scale. +1 bonus for every day you have 2 posts that aren't back to back, or have at least a 2 hour break in between them.
RESULTS: Eve no shows. Stan works really hard. Kash works kind of hard. Not a great start for the Superstar title's return. But it will get better. .... Right, Stan? ...
WINNER: Stan Daniels
FINISHING RIGHTS: Stan Daniels.

TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP: Metal (c) v Jake Price v Ayumi Kurihara v Kieran Crowe
DETAILS: A best of 3 falls fatal fourway match will help the TV Champion open this month in style! somebody's going to score 3 pins or submissions before this match is over, and that person will march into the month of GoldRush as the undisputed TV champion.
SIM: Each opponent 3x standard. Sim on Wed & Thurs.
RESULTS: The biggest story was the no-show of the TV Champ, Metal, assuring that we'd crown a new TV Champ tonight. Kieran Crowe took a small sim lead over Jake Price, with Ayumi falling behind. Crowe outworked Jake and kept his lead, but despite being out of the match in terms of a win, Ayumi does excellent work to take finishing rights from Crowe.
WINNER: Kieran Crowe

WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP: CONTRACT SIGNING
DETAILS: During this segment, any tag team that wants to be given a shot at wrapping the gold around their waist in 2 weeks needs to come down to the ring and sign the contract.

X-FACTOR CHAMPIONSHIP #1 CONTENDERSHIP FATAL FOURWAY : Alan Scott v Johnny B Rude v Crash Test Greg v Brad Rhodes
DETAILS: 4 Men, one in each corner as the match starts. The only way to win is to score a pinfall or submission in the middle of the ring, although you can be eliminated by countout or disqualification. The winner will be the 3rd man in on Johnny XS's title defense next week with Aaron Action.
SIM: Each opponent 2x standard. Sim 3 on Wed & 3 on Thurs.
JUDGE: Living Deadgirl
RESULTS: This was an interesting match Alan Scott run away with the sim, but still didn't phone it in as he kept posting. Johnny Rude sorta petered out, but that had more to do with real life issues then anything. Leaving Alan to carry the match with some help from Crash Test Greg. There is not a lot more to say about this. It was a good showing by all that made it to the ring, and in the end Alan Scott is the new number one contender to the World title...

WINNER: Alan Scott

Genocide & Valentine v Blazing Phenomenon & Wipeout
DETAILS: Mixed tag action. The Director of Talent Relations will step into the ring to work with the returning Fed X icon Valentine in a match-up that will pit them against some of the standouts from Federation Z last month. Geno must have seen something in these guys to let them come over and give them a test on the big show. Let's see if they can live up to the hype.
SIM: Each opponent 2x standard. Sim on Thurs.
RESULTS: Well to start off with, Genocide and Phenom don't bother to sim, which I think most judges would instantly use as grounds to throw out the match. Not me though. I'll just use it as grounds to throw those two out of the match (and I'd like to see the finish reflect that!) Wipeout gets the sim edge on this one, and then holds on to win the match, but without dealing with some wild and zany antics from his opponent, who's willfull stupidity was hilarious at times in the match. The fact that Geno liked Wipeout and didn't like Val was entertaining as well.

WINNER: Wipeout

Death's Head v Johnny XS
DETAILS: A non-title showdown to start off the card in epic style. XS will face the Fed Z Heavyweight Champion in a one time only match. Winner will have bragging rights for a long time to come.
SIM: Opponent 4x standard. Sim on Thurs.
RESULTS: Yay! I finally get to judge a match that both competitors post in. I realise I haven't put up my criteria for scoring posts yet, and I apologise for that, but I am working on it.

There wasn't much of a 'match' to go with this, but it was an enjoyable read. It started off on a great note with XS continuing the kidnapping angle. Deaths Head's work advancing his mystery along was fantastic. Just who is he under there, and what has XS done to his sister? Both men sold very well. Deaths Heads work selling XS' character was brilliant. XS got a bit of an edge on selling situations though. From the Police to his journey through the building and topped off really well with the appearance of Static. The one thing that cost one of the competitors in judging was Deaths Heads second post. I personally don't like seeing half a post pretty much retell the end of the previous post. XS following post was my favorite of the match and gave him a possible chance overcoming the 3 point sim lead Deaths Head had going into the RP. An extra bonus point may have done it for XS, but Deaths Head finishes very strong. It really did come down to the last post, which was Deaths Heads best and sealed the match in his favour. The FedZ Heavyweight Champion walks away with bragging rights/revenge.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Johnny XS
Eve Riley
Eve Riley

Back to top Go down

Post  Eve Riley Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:21 am

Live, on August 24, 2010 from Korakuen Hall in Tokyo's Dome City, The Powerbase Presents…

Card Results 2010-2011 Rise_to_glory_banner

[/hr]

[size=325]World Heavyweight Title[/size]

[/hr]

Card Results 2010-2011 Fed-Z-World-Title

Card Results 2010-2011 Bureijingu_225 vs. Card Results 2010-2011 Deaths_head_225 vs. Card Results 2010-2011 Tyrone_225

DETAILS: After the match last week, we saw the World Title held up. Now two former champions will meet a man who has caught the eye of Xander Blackwell-Sterling. This match will see the World Title suspended high in the air, and the winner will be the man who brings the title down from the ladder.

RP RULES: Standard match rules. For each time a person posts and it is not a) back to back or is b) three hours apart from the first, they may receive an additional bonus point.

INT RULES: INT allowed

SIM RULES: Sim each opponent 2x Standard.

WINNER: This one might just be the match of the month... a good showing from Tyrone and BP, but a big sim lead and an extra post makes this one a blowout win for the man who walks out of August with the Federation Z World Championship, Death's Head. The question now is, will he be bringing his title back to the US?

FINISHING RIGHTS: Death's Head

[/hr]

[size=325]All Japan Title[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 All-Japan-Title-1

Card Results 2010-2011 Shep_sheppard_225 vs. Card Results 2010-2011 Wipeout-2010-225

DETAILS: Wipeout has been making waves recently and is on a roll now after earning a victory at the last show. And now he gets his chance at Shep Sheppard the All-Japan. Will Wipeout surf to a win over the News Caster, or will there be will there be late breaking news for Wipeout?

RP RULES: Standard match rules. For each time a person posts and it is not a) back to back or is b) three hours apart from the first, they may receive an additional bonus point

INT RULES: INTs Allowed

SIM RULES: Sim your opponent 3x Standard, 1x Any.

WINNER: Shep tries to get something going, but wipeout is wiped out at the hospital. (Not sure why, but here's hoping you're feeling better). In addition, Shep destroys Wipeout on SIM. Shep retains. Winner: Shep

FINISHING RIGHTS: Shep

[/hr]

[size=325]Payback’s a Bitch Chair’s Match[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 TigerBlack225 vs. Card Results 2010-2011 FedXJohnny_300-1

DETAILS: This match will be the grudge match that Taiga has been waiting for. After Johnny B. Rude leveled him with the steel chair, Taiga has lost his focus on everything else. The ringside area will be stocked with 20 steel chairs that can be used as weapons. BUT steel chairs are the only weapon allowed, and any other foreign object will get you an immediate disqualification.

RP RULES: Standard match rules. For each time a person posts and it is not a) back to back or is b) three hours apart from the first, they may receive an additional bonus point

SIM RULES: Sim your opponent 2x Hardcore, 2x Standard.

WINNER: Taiga shows up but doesn't sim or meet mins. Rude no shows again. Match thrown out.

[/hr]

[size=325]Japanese Submission Match[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Yuki2-lg-1vs. Card Results 2010-2011 No_pic-1

DETAILS: Valentine claims he’s the person who will represent Federation X and show Federation Z how things should be done. Fed Z’s head trainer wants to show this newcomer how things are done. Pinfalls, countout and DQ don’t count. First one to tap out (or pass out) loses.

RP JUDGE: Xander

SIM RULES: Sim your opponent 3x Submission, 1x Any.

WINNER: Yuki put in a good effort but couldn't keep up with Valentine. Valentine kept the match interesting and flowing pretty well. Yuki jumped ahead with a pretty decent Sim lead, but Valentine kept up with a solid showing on the boards. But in the end Yuki gets the win with a Sim Lead and decent board work.

[/hr]

[size=325]Federation Z Battle Royal [/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Captain_awesome_225 vs. Card Results 2010-2011 Dokuen_225 vs. Card Results 2010-2011 Duke_stevenson2_225 vs. Card Results 2010-2011 Linville_225 vs Card Results 2010-2011 Shifty_225 vs. Card Results 2010-2011 The-Scoundrel_225 vs. Card Results 2010-2011 The_smiths_225 vs. Card Results 2010-2011 Metal_300-1 vs. Card Results 2010-2011 Bukake-Kid-1-225

DETAILS: Either a really quiet opener if none of these guys show or a one giant smashmouth blowout. We’ll have to see. The battle royal will be over the top elimination.

RP RULES: YOU MUST POST AND ENTRANCE BY 10PM TUESDAY OR BE DQed.

Standard match rules. For each time a person posts and it is not a) back to back or is b) three hours apart from the first, they may receive an additional bonus point

RP JUDGE: Krusher

SIM RULES: Sim EACH opponent 1x ANY match type. Sim 5 on TUESDAY. The rest on WEDNESDAY. Top 3 wrestlers SIM each other 2X standard on THURSDAY.

WINNER: Nobody showed - thrown out

FINISHING RIGHTS: N/A
Eve Riley
Eve Riley

Back to top Go down

Post  Eve Riley Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:22 am

Live, on August 17, from Garage, At Tokyo, Japan , The Powerbase Presents…

Card Results 2010-2011 Fedz_warzone

[/hr]

[/hr]

Card Results 2010-2011 Bureijingu_225 vs. Card Results 2010-2011 TigerBlack225

DETAILS: Blazing Phenomenon comes off a magnificent win against Death’s Head, but can he survive an encounter with Taiga Kuro? This match will be a standard wrestling match to determine our new world champion!

RP RULES: Standard match rules. For each time a person posts and it is not a) back to back or is b) three hours apart from the first, they may receive an additional bonus point.

WINNER: The "champion" no shows. WTF? The challenger posts once. WTF? The match is thrown out. The belt is held up. Everyone needs a swift kick in the ass.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Yeah. Right.

[/hr]

Card Results 2010-2011 Tyrone_225 vs. Card Results 2010-2011 Shep_sheppard_225

DETAILS: Shep Shepperd won an astounding victory and successfully defeated Captain Awesome for The All-Japan Title, but can he overcome Tyrone The Terrible?

WINNER: Shep swept on his sims, and it gives him the win, and allows him to keep the coveted All Japan Championship. A good showing from Tyrone gets him finishing rights... but more importantly, a chance to meet his hero Johnny XS.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Tyrone

[/hr]

[size=325]World Heavyweight Championship #1 Contendership[/size]

[center] Card Results 2010-2011 The_smiths_225 vs. Card Results 2010-2011 Shifty_225

DETAILS: The Smiths face off in a falls count anywhere match for a shot at the world title. Their opponent? Shifty. Who will reign supreme?

RP JUDGE: VonBraun

WINNER: Double no-show. Thrown out.

[/hr]

[size=325]All Japan Championship #1 Contendership[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Deaths_head_225 vs. Card Results 2010-2011 Duke_stevenson2_225

DETAILS: In A Best of Three Falls Match, Death’s Head and Duke Stevenson face off to see who gets a shot at The All Japan Title

WINNER: Duke no shows due to RL issues. DH doesn't meet post mins. Match thrown out. Sigh.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Like anyone one would.

[/hr]

[size=325]1st Blood 3rd Man In Contract!!![/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Captain_awesome_225 vs. Card Results 2010-2011 Wipeout-2010-225

DETAILS: To try and create some more interest in the title picture of the company, we have a briefcase hanging above the ring. Inside the case is a contract a wrestler may redeem for either title within Federation Z. The first to climb the ladder and claim it will win.

SIM RULES: Sim your opponent 3x Ladder, 1x Any.

WINNER: Captain Awesome no-shows. Winner - Wipeout

FINISHING RIGHTS: Wipeout

[/hr]

[size=325]DARK SUBMISSION MATCH![/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Linville_225 vs. Card Results 2010-2011 Bukake-Kid-1-225

DETAILS: Both of these superstars have fallen on hard times, but we have faith in them, yet. As such, we’re giving them a chance to prove themselves in a submission only match. The only way victory can be obtained is with a submission hold.

SIM RULES: Sim your opponent 2x Any & 2x Submission

[/hr]

[size=325]Three-Way Wake Up Match!!![/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Dokuen_225 vs. Card Results 2010-2011 Yuki2-lg-1 vs. Card Results 2010-2011 Metal_300-1

DETAILS:
Three superstars with all the potential in the world, but with seemingly no motivation. Three superstars who seriously need a fire lit underneath them, and hopefully this match will be just what the doctor ordered.

RP JUDGE: Psycho Mantis

SIM RULES: Sim each opponent 2x Standard

INT RULES: INTS Allowed

WINNER: Yuki sims. Yuki posts once. Not meeting minimums. I sense a sad, sad pattern.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Not gonna happen.

[/hr]

[size=325]Show Us How It’s Done[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Johnny_XS_300-1 vs. Card Results 2010-2011 FedXJohnny_300-1

DETAILS: Two Fed X Legends come over to Fed Z. Will they school all of the rookies in how a proper match is conducted? Or will two of the most notorious names in professional wrestling have something else up their sleeves?

WINNER: Well, given the rest of the card, the rest of the fed did follow Rude and XS's "showing them how it's done." Rude no shows. XS posts once and doesn't sim. No contest.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Pikazap
Eve Riley
Eve Riley

Back to top Go down

Post  Eve Riley Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:23 am

Live, on August 11, from Shikiba 1t Ring, At Tokyo Bay , The Powerbase Presents…

[/hr]

[/hr]

Card Results 2010-2011 Deaths_head_225 vs. Card Results 2010-2011 Bureijingu_225

DETAILS: Death’s Head defends his title for the first time. But Xander is going to make it tough. It’s putting the Skeleton Warrior into an inferno match against the fed’s resident pyro, Blazing Phenomenon. Burning ring ropes. The first man to catch fire loses.

WINNER: DH is CRUSHED on Sim. The Flamer wins. Winner: Blazing Phenomenon

FINISHING RIGHTS: Blazer

[/hr]

Card Results 2010-2011 Captain_awesome_225 vs. Card Results 2010-2011 Shep_sheppard_225

DETAILS: We really can’t afford two gimmick matches, so we’ll just go with a microphone on a pole match. First man to get the mic off the pole and announce himself the winner … is.

WINNER: Well, The Captain gets out to an AWESOME start, but can't keep it going, giving Shep Shepard an easy win. The NEW All-Japan Champion - Shep Shepard.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Shep

[/hr]

[size=325]World Heavyweight Championship #1 Contendership[/size]

[center]Card Results 2010-2011 TigerBlack225 vs. Card Results 2010-2011 Linville_225

DETAILS: Taiga versus Linville! Believe it or not the fans of Federation Z have been clamoring for this one for weeks now. While they know a showdown between Taiga and Death's Head is coming, this match is almost equally anticipated and the wait is finally over! This is a best of three falls match!

WINNER: Taiga Wins

FINISHING RIGHTS: Taiga Kuro

[/hr]

[size=325]All Japan Championship #1 Contendership[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Tyrone_225 vs. Card Results 2010-2011 The_smiths_225

DETAILS: We didn't want to book it, but Tyrone threatened us with legal action! Some crap about racism. Turns out he's taken offense to how white and normal the Smiths appear to be (plus he mentioned that he thinks Owen is HOT!) In any case, this is an iron man match. Twenty minutes long, and the most pinfalls or submissions when its' over wins.

WINNER: No show by Owen and his sister. I guess he lied about showing up. Winner: Tyrone

FINISHING RIGHTS: Tyrone

[/hr]

[size=325]1 DAY ONLY CONTRACT MATCH![/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Wipeout-2010-225 vs. Card Results 2010-2011 Shifty_225

DETAILS: Geno conceded a major opportunity here when he agreed to allow Xander and Max to put a 1 DAY Federation X contract on the line between these two. The winner can cash that contract it at any time, and make a 1 day appearance at any Federation X event that they choose. Will it be the next championship rumble? At Goldrush? No events are exempt from this contract! Shifty versus Wipeout!

WINNER: Both men show, but no sims mean a double DQ. Match thrown out.

FINISHING RIGHTS:

[/hr]

[size=325]DARK TABLE MATCH![/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Duke_stevenson2_225 vs. Card Results 2010-2011 Bukake-Kid-1-225

DETAILS: How far have you fallen when you're opening a show in the d-league? Still Duke and Bukake are both considered high level prospects by the parent company and they're going to be given the chance to show it in this match. If they can get the crowd whipped into a frenzy before the show goes on the air, maybe next time they'll actually get some air time! It's a table match. First person to put their opponent through a table, wins.

SIM RULES: Sim your opponent 2x Any & 2x Standard

Eve Riley
Eve Riley

Back to top Go down

Post  Eve Riley Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:31 am

Live, on August 3rd, 2010 from Shikiba 1t Ring, At Tokyo Bay , The Powerbase Presents…

[/hr]

[size=325]World Heavyweight Title Award Ceremony!!![/size]

[/hr]

DETAILS: A new Powerbase member has been accepted into the fold. The World Heavyweight Title of Federation Z has been made vacant, and it will be this new member who will hand the title off to the company’s first champion!! Who will it be?

RP RULES: All RP.

RP JUDGE: n/a

INT RULES: None, but interlopers are ENCOURAGED to post!!!

SIM RULES: none

[/hr]

[size=325]All Japan Title Rumble!!![/size]

DETAILS: Federation Z Rumbles are a long tradition of rolling roleplay competitions mixed in with sim strategy demonstrations. The event is straight forward roleplay with sims to determine the order of elimination.

Rules: All participants MUST roleplay their entrance into the match no later than 9pm board time on day 1. Beyond that, the Rumble is carried out like a Rankings Challenge, with the exception that only one match is required. Follow these steps
1. You MUST post a quality attack post against whomever you are going to try and eliminate before you sim them.
2. You sim your match against the opponent.
3. You are only required to roleplay the outcome of your sim if you eliminate (give somebody their 3rd loss) an opponent.
Any post not considered a quality effort will result in having a WIN overturned.

Sim Rules: This is a sim event, but the good strategist will find opportunity even if they aren't at maximum sim strength. Here are the rules:
1. You get 5 matches/day.
2. You may not sim an opponent more than once on DAY 1.
3. You may not sim an opponent more than twice on DAY 2.
4. You post your results for EACH victory (Losses not required!) in here in the following format (ex: Alan Scott defeated Eve Riley - Eve LOSS:1 )
5. You may use up to 3 non-standard matches each day.
6. You have 15 minutes after you post to SIM your match.
Time Limit: Most rumbles have lasted three full days. In the event that it isn't ended by the end of the third day, on the fourth day initiatied losses will count against the person initiating the sim.

Finishing Rights: Go to the last person standing.

Prizes: The Winner will be crowned All Japan Champion, and the wrestler with the most eliminations shall receive a special reward as well.

RP RULES: See above

RP JUDGE: none

INT RULES: INTs Not Allowed

SIM RULES: See Above

WINNER: Captain Awesome

FINISHING RIGHTS: Captain Awesome
Eve Riley
Eve Riley

Back to top Go down

Post  Eve Riley Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:33 am

Live, on July 27, from Columbus, Ohio, at The Ohio Stadium, The Powerbase Presents…

Card Results 2010-2011 King_of_wrestling_PPV_banner

[/hr]
[size=325]King of The Street FINAL ROUND!!![/size]

[/hr]

Card Results 2010-2011 King-of-the-Street-Fight

[/hr]

Card Results 2010-2011 Aaronaction vs. Card Results 2010-2011 Johnny_XS_300-1

DETAILS: It has been a long, hard road to get here by FINALLY, we have our King of The Street Fight Finalists! The process for deciding just where this epic final confrontation was long and grueling, much like sex with Genocide’s Mom. However, we have come to the conclusion that the ONLY battleground worth having such a classic battle in is Murderworld!!! What is Murderworld, you ask? Run by the legendary and enigmatic Arcade, Murderworld is a theme park of sorts, where every ride, game, and attraction has been twisted and distorted to turn lethal. Nothing is as it seems as even the most simple of attractions can severe a limb. These two warriors will be dropped in the center of the park. Their goal; Reach the front gates before the other man, relatively intact. Good luck, Gentlemen.

RP RULES:
King of Wrestling Rules. Eight post cap, with a two hour continuation rule. For each time a person gets a post up that is not a) back to back or is b) three hours apart from one another, they may receive an additional bonus point.

RP JUDGE: Grayson and Psycho Mantis w/ Krusher as tie breaker

SIM RULES: NO SIM

INT RULES: NO INT(but interlopers are encouraged to participate.)

WINNER:
Grayson says: It all comes down to this. How will the judges weigh in on the final match-up of the King of The Street Fight?

I'm going to start by breaking character and talking a little bit about the participants. These two gentlemen were KoTC competitors last year (although XS fought as Haley) and both of them got bounced in excellent matches against finalists. Given the way they're writing now, I wonder if they might not have been finalists last year as well!

This match was busy. Sometimes that was a very, VERY cool thing, and at other times it seemed to almost get a little bit tedious. Both men did an exceptional job of staying on top of a large number of hanging plot threads and navigating the constant barrage of twists and turns that they were throwing at one another. I don't know if I've ever enjoyed anything as much as I enjoyed the idea of gay, black, southern accent Johnny XS. Both men sold it incredibly well and made it a very memorable moment in this match.

As with most of the matches in this event, there are little things I could pick at (and had to in some cases to determine who won) but the writing is strong enough that you barely notice the mistakes. The largest one for both people is that there is always room for more wrestling moves in events like this. Just so everyone knows how I got to the final decision, I'll tell you this; XS opened stronger than Aaron. I liked XS's original post more than Aaron's first post, and he stakes himself a sizable lead on my card (given how hard I score making up points can be tough.) Over the next four posts Aaron chipped away at that lead with exceptional work, save for one small miscue, eventually closing the gap to the point that I knew that the scoring was going to be decided by the final posts.

And it was.

Both men could feel the end coming, and both were trying to find ways to keep the story moving while the finish was only a short distance away. In the end, the decision actually came down to the scoring of action in the final posts, and I gave XS a slight nod over Aaron.

Terrific work by both.

My pick: Johnny XS

Aaron Action: 3.5, 1, 3.3, 3.5, 1, 3.4, 3.3, 1, 3.4 = 23.4

Johnny XS: 3.8, 1, 4, 3.5, 1, 3.6, 3.8, 1, 3.6 = 25.3

Write-up: This match seems a lot more closely matched than some would think at first glance. Both Aaron Action and Johnny XS are masters at dialogue and working in many sub-plots into a story. They can sell any character well and excel at adding more dynamics to a match than the wrestling itself. The problem here though, is that there is a decidedly large lack of actual wrestling.

The most difficult part in judging this match is determining who; in fact, sold better. Both writers set up interesting plot points that the other had to sell. Johnny XS had the slight edge here, as I felt he ran further with what he was given than with what Aaron was.

Later in the match, I felt as though Johnny XS made some bold moves, and that his work was getting slightly more creative than Aaron’s. I did like the brief return of Super Fat Aaron, accompanied by a skinny transformation, and who doesn’t go ga-ga for Nazi Ape people?

What action there was in the match was great, as well as all the character interaction.

There can be only one winner though, and that winner is…

JOHNNY XS!!!

FINISHING RIGHTS:

[/hr]

[size=325]Grudge Match Of The Century!!![/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Acided300-1 vs. Card Results 2010-2011 Geno_225

DETAILS: The match of the century, indeed. We’ve heard the talk, we’ve watched the back and forth. Finally, inside a cage, these two will face off to decide the fates of their careers once and for all! If Genocide wins, control over his contract goes back to The Powerbase. If Acid Ed wins, Genocide may never toy with his booking again. Will The Duke of Douches overcome the odds, or will The Soldier of Sedition finish him off once and for all?

SIM RULES: 4x Cage

WINNER: I'm so very glad that Ed choked on the sim. It made the decision in this match easier. Geno and Ed were neck and neck through the whole match. They seemed to work in about half the roster and even brought back Honest Alan Scott fresh from his run as a Latino in WWE. The match was a fun read with lots of twists and turns that would have made scoring a virtual tie. ... If not for the sim. Ed, I wish I could sorry for you. Geno wins. He now can be booked by the Powerbase. (Is that a good thing?)

[/hr]

[/hr]
Card Results 2010-2011 Eve_riley_225 vs. Card Results 2010-2011 Diggzy_brownA_225

DETAILS: The Superstar vs. The Beacon. Old Fed X vs. New. These two may not seem as though they have much heat on the outset, but look more closely and you’ll find they have more in common than one might think. Eve Riley is looking to make amends for her time as The Anti-Beacon where as Diggzy Brown means to prove he is every bit The SUPERSTAR he once was. Who will come out on top, youth or experience? To ensure fairness, we have hired a special guest referee.

Card Results 2010-2011 Oblvion_300-1
SPECIAL GUEST REFEREE:

RP RULES: Standard Superstar Rules. Six post cap w/ three hour continuation rule. For each time a player gets a post up that is not a) back to back or is b) three hours apart from one another, they may receive an additional bonus point.

SIM RULES: NO SIM

WINNER: Diggzy never shows, giving Eve an easy defense. Thanks to Oblivion for giving Eve something to work with.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Eve Riley

[/hr]

[/hr]
Card Results 2010-2011 Jake-Price-1-300-1 vs. Card Results 2010-2011 Metal_300-1 vs. Card Results 2010-2011 MichaelKashmir-1

DETAILS: The champion looks to have his hands full this time around. Metal rightfully earned a shot at some gold, and Michael Kashmir wanted a piece of MISTER Jake Price himself. So we decided to make every one happy by putting them all in a ring together. Will The Golden Standard prove the validity of his 80,000 nicknames, or will one of these men be too much for him to handle?

RP RULES: Standard Match Rules. For each day a person gets a post up that is a) not back to back or is b) Three hours apart from one another, they may receive an additional bonus pont.

SIM RULES: 2x Standard per opponent.

WINNER: This match should have been way better. Metal tried his best, but Jake only posted once and Kash only showed up for day 2. The sim went big time toward Jake, but Metal came back with his many posts and willingness to work hard at it. Thanks to his hard work, Metal wins. WINNER: Metal.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Metal

[/hr]

[size=200]Pure Wrestling Extravaganza!!![/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Rylan_hearn1_300-1 vs. Card Results 2010-2011 Stan_daniels_225

DETAILS: The Titan of Talk faces his greatest challenge, yet. Stan Daniels has proven on more than one occasion that he is a force to be feared, a fact most obviously shown during his time as Despair. In a pure wrestling match however, the former Legionnaire will have to rely on his technical prowess. Can he overcome Rylan Hearn, who will have to abandon his less than orthodox methods shown last week, or will The Wunderkid out perform him?

RP RULES: Standard match rules. For each day a person posts that is not a) back to back or that is b) three hours apart form one another, they may receive an additional bonus point.

WINNER: A double no-show here... but good work from Jake Price and CTG to make sure the segment isn't a total waste.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Thrown out

[/hr]

[size=200]Former HATE! match[/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Manowar2_225 vs. Card Results 2010-2011 Brad-Rhodes-1-225

DETAILS: Brad Rhodes had abandoned his HATE! in no uncertain terms. This may not sit well with some members, who do not believe you can walk out so easily. Manowar’s career since his return has been hit a miss as of late, but now he has a chance to release his aggression and climb up the rankings. The winner of this match will be the one who climbs up the ladder and takes the 3rd Man In contract that rests inside a steel briefcase. This contract can be used for any match, including title matches.

RP RULES: Standard match rules.. For each time a person gets a post up that is not a) back to back or is b) two hours apart from one another, they may receive an additional bonus point.

SIM RULES: 4x Ladder

WINNER: Manowar gets stood up by Brad, who had life call him away for a bit. Mano wins, and we hope Brad finds his way back soon.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Manowar

[/hr]

[size=325]First Blood Brawl!!![/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Crash_test_greg-1 vs. Card Results 2010-2011 Osiris2-225

DETAILS: Osiris has had a slow coming of it here in Fed X. Greg has as well, but he has obtained more success than his opponent. With all of that said, The Human Safety Hazard will square off against the returning legend in hopes of advancement within the company. The first to bleed, loses.

RP RULES: Standard match rules. For each time a person gets a post up that is not a) back to back or is b) two hours apart from one another, they may receive an additional bonus point.

SIM RULES: 4x First Blood

WINNER: Osiris is a no-show, giving Greg an easy win.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Crash Test Greg

[/hr]

[size=325]Card Opening Warm Up!!![/size]

Card Results 2010-2011 Maria-Ann-Callen-1-225 vs. Card Results 2010-2011 No_pic-1

DETAILS: Ayumi Kurihara comes to us from across the pond. While she has credentials that span Wrassle and Japan, she has yet to be tested here in Federation X. With that in mind, we’ve decided to put her up against the best in Maria Ann Callan to see if she can hook the fans at the beginning of the show

RP RULES: Standard match rules. For each time a person gets a post up that is not a) back to back or is b) two hours apart from one another, they may receive an additional bonus point.

WINNER: Maria wins on sim, but Ayumi manages to bring home finishing righst. An excellent match by all

Eve Riley
Eve Riley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next