Federation X Temporary Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Card Results 2009

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Empty Re: Card Results 2009

Post  Eve Riley Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:45 am

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 King-of-the-Cage-Banner

The scorecards are in, and the survey says we have two more winners. And two more great matches in the books.

Soooooo.... who won? I guess it's time to find out.

[/hr]

[size=200]MAIN EVENT[/size]
Card Results 2009 - Page 2 SuperStar-Title-1

[size=150]King of the Cage Round 2/Superstar Championship PLAYGROUND PICKUP MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Storm-2-225--v--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Cian-225

DETAILS: The Superstar Champion has once again offered to put his title on the line in the second round of the King of the Cage, just as he did in the first round against Haley. Once again, however, he is requiring that his opponent, Cian Maccormack, offer something of value in exchange should he lose. Will Cian accept? Does he even WANT the Superstar Championship, knowing that the belt may only be defended in Federation X? I guess we'll find out. Now, which match did these two draw?

The Playground Pickup Match – right in the heart of the area we bought was one of those awesome old-school outdoor basketball courts. You know the kind - completely enclosed by a chain-link fence, bare rims, metal backboards. This match is a friendly game of 21 - with no whistle-blower. That’s right. Outside of the cage will be a score-keeper – that’s it. There are NO fouls in this basketball game. So, if you can knock your opponent out long enough to score 21 points – you’re gold.

RP RULES: All King of the Cage tournament matches are seventy-two hours with a three posts per day hard cap. In addition, there is a two hour continuation rule, meaning that one wrestler may not post back-to-back flashes until at least two hours has passed from the posting time of the first flash.

RP JUDGES:

Mr. Francis I. Cartier: The results for this one are easy to write. Not because it’s an easy choice however. It’s easy to write up because I don’t have to worry about things like pointing out mistakes or critiquing the works of two of the best RPers in the game. In my opinion.

Excellent work by both men, I think had Cian not left a few posts on the table this would have been a tougher decision. Until the post separation made all the difference in this one I had Cian slightly leading in points. But giving Jason the extra posts was a huge mistake and Jason capitalizes.

The winner and first to advance to the final 4 Jason Storm.

Krusher: This match is one that had a lot of potential, but unfortunately much of that potential went unrealized, mainly due to a lack of interaction. The real life schedules of the two competitors never quite matched up, leaving the two of them posting off of themselves as often as they posted from each other. It was nobody’s fault, it’s just one of those things that happens. But in an interactive game, lack of interaction tends to have a negative effect, if not on the story itself, then on the story-tellers. It seemed that both men suffered a bit from not having the back-and-forth which would have taken a really good match and turned it into a great one.

That said, the match was interesting, with both writers doing their part to push it along in a satisfying way. Storm embraced the theme of the round early, going “Out of the Box” and leaving the basketball court behind, taking the fight pretty much over the entire five block area the Powerbase purchased. Cian rolled with things well, but at times his writing became a bit wordy, as if he were having trouble formulating ideas and felt the need to flesh his posts out with extra description. On my scorecard, Storm had a small lead at the end of day one which he stretched out through days two and three as he outposted Cian 5 to 3. Cian gives it his best shot but can’t overcome the two post lead, giving Storm the win.

WINNER: Jason Storm

FINISHING RIGHTS: Jason Storm

[/hr]

[size=150]King of the Cage Round 2 – Bloodsport Championship[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Bloodsport-Title-1

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 FedXJohnny_300-1--v--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Carnage-1

DETAILS: The blood in this match is already bad. These two have been aiming at each other for a while, and now, they're going to get a shot to either settle their differences or make them that much worse. Which match did the old Fed X Randomizer give them?

Cell Block Match – These two men have an entire empty cell block in the local abandoned prison to use as their personal playground. The main gate of Cell Block A will be locked behind the men, but all the individual cell doors will be open. Fight anywhere inside the block – any of the cells, the big common area between the cells, go wild. SOMEWHERE inside that cell block is a key. Find it and unlock the main cell block gate to let yourself out to win. Oh, in their hurry to leave, the guards might possibly have dropped their billy clubs, mace canisters, tear gas grenades, even key rings with keys that WON’T open the gate. Use whatever you can find to beat each other down. But only escaping from the Cell Block will earn you the victory.

RP RULES: All King of the Cage tournament matches are seventy-two hours with a three posts per day hard cap. In addition, there is a two hour continuation rule, meaning that one wrestler may not post back-to-back flashes until at least two hours has passed from the posting time of the first flash.

RP JUDGES:

Cedrick Caesar: Man what a match.. I had Real Life come in the way of it... and so I read it all in one sitting... and all I can say is.. Man what a fricking match! Thank GOD it was an interesting read and not a ton of fluff. Both men showed me why they were each 'The One'.. but there has to be a winner so let's move on shall we? Cons.. at the beginning I felt like Rude was pressing just a bit.. the man had a couple places in there where I thought Phil Stone had written a line or two for him... Smile But once he got rolling.. it flowed. Carnage on the other hand came Strong with it.. but I felt the big man slowed down a bit at the end. Not coasting.. Just damm tired of so many posts in three days. Out of every match I have read so far however I have to say these two followed each other and moved the match along better than anything I have seen yet. Their posts flowed from one to the other and back again pretty seamlessly. All in all one of those matches it was fun to read and try to judge. The winner in this bitch of a match? Rude.. have to say however I loved the resurgence of Carnage in this event. Congrats to Rude for the win and Carnage for a great showing.

Krusher: Both of these men were impressive in round one, and believe it or not, they both outdid themselves in round two. Carnage has really risen to the challenge during this tournament, putting out a truly impressive effort through two rounds.

Both Rude and Carnage started off with pretty big reveals and the match progressed at a pretty quick pace with each man pulling out at least one surprise in almost every post. More than once I found myself reluctant to stop reading long enough to score a post before moving on to the next. This was one of those rare WOW matches and if you haven't read it, stop what you're doing and go. The continuity was good, with only a few minor no-sells on either side. There was plenty of action from both sides and the characters and NPC's brought in to flesh the story out all interacted very well. The difference on my scorecard came down to story-telling, and while both men did admirably with pushing the story along and pulling it in new and unexpected directions, Rude did a masterful job of blending all the elements together and taking the story exactly where he wanted it. Carnage has absolutely nothing to be ashamed of with the job he did. I felt his writing was even better this week than last, but Rude was better this week as well, and in the end, Johnny finds a way to pull off the win against a very strong effort by Carnage.

WINNER: Johnny Rude

FINISHING RIGHTS: Johnny Rude

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 AlanScott-9--v--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Aaron_action2-225

DETAILS: Back Alley Brawl First Blood Match – Two of the old tenements standing in the middle of the area we bought have a long, wide alley running between them. We’ve scraped it clean and brought in big dumpsters to block one end and a stack of wrecked cars to block off the other end. Each competitor will enter from one of the abandoned tenements – feel free to use any of the apartments as your locker room – if you don’t mind the rats. Once both men are in the alley, the doors will close and lock. To win – you have to make your opponent bleed. Simple, right?

RP JUDGES:

Living Deadgirl: This one was fun. From Alan and Marlowe trying to top each other with helping out people to Grayson playing both sides, The Jewish Gangsters and Captain All That in the role of "Rev Al" (I hope he sees it). The selling was good and the match was a fun read. The thing that bothered me was the lack of a match till the last post. The match seemed to me more about Aaron setting up Alan and stalling the match.

That is fine, but at the end of the day it's a "wrestling event." I thought Alan rolled well through all the stuff, spinning it in clever ways and that got him the win. This was not an easy call, but with a one post lead and a lack of a “match” I have to give Alan the victory.

Cedrick Caesar : Due to a death in the family, Cedrick did not do a write up, but his decision was Alan Scott in an excellent match.

WINNER: Alan Scott

FINISHING RIGHTS: Alan Scott

[/hr]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Kieran_crowe_patch--v--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Geno_225

DETAILS: Abandoned Car Factory Best Two of Three Falls Match – Part of the chunk of downtown Detroit we bought was an abandoned car factory. Most of the machinery is still inside – at least the chunks of it that were too heavy to steal. We took some of the leftover flat iron and cut it into two inch wide strips, then used heavy rivets to fashion those strips into a huge cage. That cage is set up inside one of the assembly rooms in the auto plant – and we didn’t remove any of those big, heavy hunks of machinery. Oh, and we didn’t bring a ring to Detroit. This match is just two men, a referee, a flat-iron cage, a concrete floor and several big hunks of industrial steel machinery. Score two pin-falls or submissions to win the match.

RP JUDGES:

Living Deadgirl: The match was good. I think both men did well juggling all the stories and keeping the match moving at a good pace. Geno’s struggle with balancing his relationship with old friend Storm versus his wife and stablemates was handled well, and Crowe’s storylines with Haley’s sister Isabel and his own relationship with Storm were as well.

I think the difference comes down to the match itself. Both men did a great job telling the story and selling each other, but Geno’s match action was just better, giving him the win. As a side note I think the GPS is starting to wear a little thin. Crowe did well - a lot better than round one. I hope he keeps it up as Fed X needs active guys.

Mr. Francis I. Cartier: Excellent match and great read done by both men. This match had tons and tons of action it. I love me some good ring action, this had that and then some. The only thing that kinda confused me about this match was the Cage part. Was it a cage or wasn't it. It seemed both men confused me with this as it seemed to me there was a cage in the match then there would not be one. Regardless since both did it I could take away from scoring for it but for what purpose. Since it was consistent I'll just mark it down as me and how I read it.

I do feel that one man controlled the tempo of this match more than the other. Both brought new ideas to the board, but one did so more often and left the other to down play it or counter. This match made a lot more sense to me and for the most part was more realistic than some of the others I've read. And what I mean by that is the survivability of it all. Some tend to get to graphically violent in matches of this type and loose the realism. Neither did in my opinion for this match.

In the end I chose my winner of who controlled the match better. As they both were dead even in most of the other areas. My choice of winner and next round entrant, Genocide.

WINNER: Genocide

FINISHING RIGHTS: Genocide
Eve Riley
Eve Riley

Back to top Go down

Post  Eve Riley Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:46 am

Live on Wednesday, July 8th, from [size=150]FOX NEWS ARENA[/size] in Schaumberg, Illinois.......

The [size=150]POWERBASE[/size] presents...

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Swarninglightning

[/hr]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Harbinger-1

[size=150]Harbinger Championship Pit and Ladder Match [/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 TheSackMan-1--Vs-- Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Rico-Annex-1-300-1

DETAILS:As the only Champion not in the King of the Cage Tournament, The Sack Man becomes the de facto “Face (?!?!?) of the Federation” – at least until some of the other Fed X Champions manage to get themselves eliminated from the competition. His number one challenger for the Harbinger Championship is brand new partner of Aaron Action, Rico Annex. This match is going to be A Pit and Ladder Match. To win, you have to climb the ladder and grab the Pit Control. Press the big red button on the Pit Control, and – you guessed it – a Pit opens up in the center of the ring, six feet by six feet, four feet deep. In the pit is The Harbinger Championship Belt – and some snakes. Winner is the one who can get the belt out of the pit without getting bitten. But then again, we wouldn’t REALLY use poisonous snakes, right?

RP RULES: Standard match rules. For each day that a participant gets up 2 posts that are either a)not back to back or b)at least three hours apart they will receive 1 additional point to the day's rp score.

RP JUDGE: Richard Grayson

SIM RULES: Sim your opponent 5 times usingANY match type. All matches to be simmed on the 10th, unless you are double booked.

WINNER: The Sack Man posts well against a no-showing Rico Annex. Thanks for the effort, Sackie, and thanks to Battlestone for giving our Harbinger Champion a post to work with.

FINISHING RIGHTS: The Sack Man

[/hr]

[size=150]Who's Killing The HOT Girls? Five Way Tag Free For All[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Chance-2--Vs--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Eve-Riley-7-225--Vs--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Holland-1--Vs--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Holly-1--Vs-- Card Results 2009 - Page 2 MichaelKashmir-1

DETAILS: Where to start? Chance left The HOT Girls, stating that she needed some time to herself. She also wants Eve to open her eyes to the fact that the fans don’t care about her. Eve believes that someone is forcing Chance to leave in an attempt to destroy The HOT Girls. But who has the motive and the means to do so? Holland, a former Stablemate of The two beauties was institutionalized by the HOT Girls a short while back. Does he still hold a grudge? Holly and Kashmir have both made public their hatred for The HOT Girls as well. Could they be behind the plot? Well, tonight, let’s throw the five of them into the ring together. The twist? Only two people in the ring at the same time. Tag anyone you want any time you want. First pin or submission wins. The winner of this match earns the rights to name a stipulation in their next Championship Match.

RP RULES: Standard match rules. For each day that a participant gets up 2 posts that are either a)not back to back or b)at least three hours apart they will receive 1 additional point to the day's rp score.

RP JUDGE: Malcolm Reynolds

SIM RULES: Sim each of your opponents 2 times using Standard match. All matches to be simmed on the 9th and 10th, unless you are double booked.

WINNER: Well, it looks like The HOT Girls are back together - because this match definitely went into HOT Girls Fantasy Land. Holly takes the lead on the sim and holds on through all the weirdness to claim the win. Winner - Holly

FINISHING RIGHTS: Eve Riley

[/hr]

[size=150]Harbinger Rankings Match – Welcome/Welcome Back[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Mandy-225--Vs--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Battlestone-3-225

DETAILS: Battlestone has come back, looking to prove that he can get it done in the one place success has eluded him thus far. He’s looking to crack into the Harbinger Division Rankings, so why not give him a match with current Number 5 Contender Mandy? Each ringpost has a long metal pole attached. At the top of each pole is a briefcase. In three of the briefcases you will find weapons – obviously not a sledge hammer, but anything that might fit into a briefcase. In the fourth case is a contract for a Harbinger Championship match. To win the match, you have to get the briefcase and open it to reveal the contract.

RP JUDGE: Richard Grayson

SIM RULES: Sim your opponent 5 times using standard match type. All matches to be simmed on the 10th, unless you are double booked.

WINNER: This match featured really strong RP showings by both competitors as well as guest appearances by Johnny Rude and Major Putz. Mandy manages to hold off Battlestone's late surge however to claim victory.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Battlestone

[/hr]

[size=150]Last Person Standing Brawl[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Major_putz-300-1--Vs--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Syren-2-1 –Vs--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Era-225

DETAILS:Era, Major Putz, and Syren all made appearances, then went quiet. So let’s see if we can motivate them to get loud again. These three face off in a Come As You Are match. Wear whatever you want, bring whatever you like, and just beat the hell out of each other. Last Person Standing is the winner.

RP JUDGE: Malcolm Reynolds

SIM RULES: Sim each opponent 2 times each using ANY match type. All matches to be simmed on the 10th, unless you are double booked.

WINNER: Big thanks to Major Putz for putting in the effort against the double no-show.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Major Putz - if he so desires
Eve Riley
Eve Riley

Back to top Go down

Post  Eve Riley Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:48 am

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 JasonStorm-2--v--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Haley_225

DETAILS: This match welcomes back the NWA chain-link cage, but with yet another twist. EACH turnbuckle has a one-time-use button attached – all three turnbuckles on all four corners. The FIRST TIME ONLY each button is pressed, five thousand volts of electricity shoot through the cage. Escape the cage to win - but have fun trying to climb out before your opponent can press a button.

And if the match wasn’t already exciting enough, both of the contestants for this match have put a little something extra on the line. Storm’s Superstar Championship versus Control of The Network for one month. That’s right, if Haley wins, she not only advances, she becomes Superstar Champion. But if Storm wins, he advances AND becomes the leader of The Network for one month.

RP JUDGES:

Mr. Francis I Cartier

I loved this match it had it all, Drama, Comedy, Twists and Turns, and most of all a nice steady flow. Both of these writers were spot on most of the way through this match. Then again this is two of the better if not the best players in the game. With all the extra interaction in this one between the two and the several others who lent a hand it could have easily gotten out of hand and and confuzzeled. However that never happened and the match never missed a stroke through out.

I had this match going neck and neck through out the entirety of it all. One player taking the lead from the other back and forth through the whole affair. Towards the end one did however seem to grab a few extra spots and points by doing so. Hitting back on previously set up ideas was awesome and in the end I think that pushed him towards the front in this match. In a very close race I have Jason Storm taking this match and moving on to the next round. Well done by both players and win or lose I feel both did excellent work.

Winner: Storm

Krusher

A great match put on by two of the icons of the game and two of the best I’ve ever had the great privilege to play this game with. I can honestly say this match certainly lived up to all my expectations.

It was obvious from the beginning of the match that the competitors were very familiar with each other. The story was compelling, with a good balance of drama and comedy that kept me waiting to see what happened next. This is one of those reads where you get to the end and you hate to have to declare a winner.

My scorecard definitely reflects that as well. The match was a great read, with lots of twists and struggles for control. Both Haley and Storm kept throwing Haymaker after haymaker at each other, building on the story and the drama with each post. Yes, there were some mistakes made in selling this or that on both sides, but very few of them negatively impacted the flow of the match. Both writers did a great job of keeping all the threads running, weaving them together without getting them tangled, and I think the side plots ended up really pushing the match forward without overtaking it. Too often writers let their side plots and backstage drama overshadow the match itself, but that was never a serious issue here as both kept a pretty good reign over things.

It was an extremely close call, with the main difference in the scores being little things, the extra twist or the small slip here or there. But in the end, a winner must be declared, and that winner is….. Jason Storm.

Winner: Storm

WINNER: Jason Storm

[/hr]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Matty-225--v--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Carnage-1

DETAILS: The first ever One World Champion versus the current One World Champion. And we’re putting them in a cage, but not just any cage. The cage for this match is made of blue rebar, but this time the top has been added. To win, you have to unlock the door and walk out. The catch? The key is hidden inside one of the turnbuckles. The second catch? The other eleven turnbuckles contain a small explosive charge, wired to go BOOM only when someone attempts to take the padding off to look for the key. The charge isnt' strong enough to kill you, but losing a finger isn't out of the question.

RP JUDGES:

Living Deadgirl:

Carnage was great in the ring and told a really compelling story. I felt his narrative was strong and it was a good read. Matt came in and went all out, but in a few posts he seemed to take digs at Holland. This DOES NOT take away from Matt in the least. He made it Super tight, and as a side note I think both of can do more then play with stereotypes.

Winner: Carnage

Cedrick Caesar:

The first ever One World Champion versus the current One World Champion, what a matchup. What an unbelievable matchup. I am totally not going to nitpick any on this one. It was a GREAT match from start to finish. Honestly? The first Read through I could not pick a winner. Bastards.. always trying to make things tough on me. Well they fricking did it. This was vintage Carnage.. something I haven't seen in a long long time. Matt? Matt is always great, and is in this one too. But, and this is a big but.. I think that maybe? Matt had a lot of other things going on at the same time as the match.. not that Carnage took vacation to bust out some excellent work. On second read through I found myself leaning.. and after spot reading a third time. I came up with a very dificult and tough decision. The First One takes it. Congratulations to Carnage

Winner: Carnage

WINNER: Carnage

[/hr]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Cian-225--v--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Omega-1

DETAILS: Our old friend Barbed Wire Cage makes an appearance for this match, with a different twist. This time, it's a Tapei Death Match inside the barbed wire. Each contestant will have his hands and forearms wrapped in tape, then dipped in glue, and then dipped in crushed glass. To win the match you have to climb the cage and escape - remember, the barbed wire cage has no door, so the only way out is up and over.

RP JUDGES:

Living Deadgirl:

This is a tough one to judge if I'm being honest. Omega was trying hard and you can see it. He stepped up his game and should be proud. That said I think Cian beat him in a close one,

Cian needs to work on not getting so bogged down in the details and if you’re going to talk about the past give a little back story, but I felt like he was just a hair better then Omega.

Omega was battling till the end. I think on another day he would have won. I think the biggest thing I'd say is to tone down the drama in the narrative a bit. I know your selling the event, but a little goes a long way.

Winner: Cian Maccormack

Cedrick Caesar:

The Barbed Wire Cage/Tapei Death Match combo... I know it well. To both Cian Maccormack and Omega the first thing I would like to do is apologize for taking so long.. and for the relative shortness of these results. It's a real life/work/taking over the CWA kind of crazy thing.. Still no excuse for making you wait so long. The match? A good one.. both men are great posters.. both men have unique styles.. but both men cannot be the winner. As Omega stares into his eyes reflecting back at him from the mirror he wonders if he still has what it takes.. I have to say after reading the match.. he does. But the truth is both men left posts on the table that could have swung this close match either way. Cian does well also.. (much better effort than his OWC match in another form) I loved the breakdown of his posts.. and the way the interviews and such were woven in. The winner of this one in my humble opinion.. Cian.

Winner: Cian Maccormack

WINNER: Cian Maccormack

[/hr]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 FedXJohnny_300-1--v--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Hairy-1

DETAILS: Johnny and Hairy really don’t like each other much. And can you blame Hairy? Rude has done some pretty, well, rude things to him. But we won’t dwell on that. Let’s talk about the match. The cage for this match looks just like Vince's old Big Blue Cage, except it's made out of bamboo. That's right, splintery, dangerous bamboo. The top of each vertical bar will be sharpened to a spike, and hanging from them will be a variety of weapons, whatever your heart desires. Escape the cage to win.

RP JUDGES:

Mr. Francis I. Cartier:

This had to be one of the most graphic and grueling matches I ever read or seen in my 3 years of RPing. It was just plain ass nasty. The hours and I mean hours of Time it took me to read this was painful. Not to say it wasn't a good match but I came away with a feeling of WTF. I don't know why but something just seemed to be missing. I don't know how they could have left anything out but I feel it was definitely missing something in the end.

Maybe it was because of the names that were involved, or the characters themselves. I know both really well and I felt they both missed something. Don't ask me what cause I really don't have a clue what it was. I've looked at it several ways, up one side and down the other and I still don't have a clue who won this. Rude brought the violence and the macabre to this match but it still wasn't who I know and love as a player. Hairy played to the man and even got just as mean and nasty and brutal as Rude.

Rude showed a glimmer of humanity to his character, but then just as quickly shoved it aside. Hairy pulled out his funny bone, then quickly buried it in the midst of the violence. In scoring this one comes down to a dead heat for me and if there was anyway to say this is a tie or draw then I damn sure would do it. Quite frankly I believe its how it should go. I don't see any separation between the two men in this match, as neither man set himself apart from the other.

I suppose I could pull a Ced and just flip a coin. ... Waits for the coin to drop ... Damn even it landed on its end.

Well I guess if I have to pick a winner, "Which I really dont" I guess I'll have to go with who I feel stayed within his own mind of who his character is now and not who I think they are. With that I have to give the win to Johnny B Rude. Sorry guys if it stings the things I said but I am just being as honest as I can be here. I feel you both deserve that as the great players you both are. I feel sick Excuse me....

Winner: Johnny Rude

Krusher:

In a match so closely contested as to be a ridiculous pain in the ass to judge, well, it came down to, in the end, who pushed the story along. Both men did. Both did a remarkable job selling and remembering all the twists that were thrown in. Having been a recipient of the Tube of Terror treatment, I can tell you first hand that logging into a match to start your first post and finding yourself where Hairy found himself can really throw you off your game. But being the consummate pro that he is, Hairy rolled with it and turned it right around. Then Rude handles what Hairy threw at him and turned it around.

The two of them gave me exactly what I was expecting, and that is one of the strongest matches I've read in a while. Anyone who wants to learn the fine art of rolling RP matches should study this one. Was it a touch more graphic than really suits my taste? Maybe, but then again, when you put wrestlers in such an extreme environment and turn them loose for three days with no rules you have to expect a certain amount of gore. The match was brutal - but it was brutal in an almost elegant way, a slaughterhouse story told by two of the best.

The difference on my scorecard was control. Both men had their turns at controlling the story, but as I was reading, it appeared that one of the competitors spent more time acting and forcing his opponent to react. And that competitor was Johnny Rude. Hairy gave me everything I'd hoped he would when I found out he was going to compete, and my hat is off to both men, but again, even in a match as well-written all the way around as this one, there has to be a winner.

Winner: Johnny Rude

WINNER: Johnny Rude

[/hr]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 King-of-the-Cage-Banner

And now, the moment you've all been waiting for. Or at least the moment part of you have been waiting for. Whatever. Here it is.

[/hr]

[size=150]King of the Cage Round 1[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 AlanScott-9--v--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Hooligan_300-1

DETAILS: The mind games started early for this one. Is Hooligan facing Alan Scott? Or are the rumors true? This will be a cage that looks just like the old NWA chain-link cage - except made completely of barbed wire - and with no door. The cage will be attached to the ringposts, so that the barbed wire just might reach out and bite you from a simple Irish whip. The fourth side will be attached AFTER both competitors make their entrance, and then the fight starts. This match will be an I QUIT match, the ONLY way you can win this match is to make your opponent say the words "I QUIT" into the referee's microphone.

RP RULES: ]: All King of the Cage tournament matches are seventy-two hours with a three posts per day hard cap. In addition, there is a two hour continuation rule, meaning that one wrestler may not post back-to-back flashes until at least two hours has passed from the posting time of the first flash.

RP JUDGES:

Mr. Francis I. Cartier: No need to delve into this one as Alan takes it hands down. Sadly it could have been a great match up.

Krusher: One of the matches I was looking forward to turns into the match that wasn't. Hooligan's Real Life counterpart was handed the reigns of TWF just as the match was starting, which left him with no time to post. To his credit, Alan Scott didn't let that deter him from putting forward an impressive showing. It was a Ric Flair type effort, Alan, and a hell of a good read.

WINNER: Alan Scott

[/hr]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Geno_225--v--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 HankHooligan-225

DETAILS: How long has this match been in the making? Tonight, Genocide is fighting not only for the right to advance in the King of the Cage Tournament, he’s also trying to keep his “incredible” undefeated streak alive. Hank Hooligan is after a little bit of LONG awaited revenge. The cage for this match is made of plywood and chicken wire and completely encompasses the ring and about 10 feet of space on each side of the ring. The roof of the cage is going to be ten feet above the mat, giving you enough clearance for ~most~ moves, although a high vertical suplex in the ring might be a bit of a scrape - meaning that the ONLY WAY in or out of the cage is through the single door.. This match will be a Come As You Are match. To win this match, you must knock your opponent out for a ten count.

RP RULES: ]: All King of the Cage tournament matches are seventy-two hours with a three posts per day hard cap. In addition, there is a two hour continuation rule, meaning that one wrestler may not post back-to-back flashes until at least two hours has passed from the posting time of the first flash.

RP JUDGES:

Living Deadgirl: First, before I get into my thoughts on the match itself I want to say that both Geno and Hank are two of the best guys I know in the game, and when I saw I was judging this I KNEW that it would be tough. Both are great. So it would be like splitting hairs and it was.

This really was a tale of 2 matches. The first part was dominated by Geno and the Rogue Gps and that. The second half was all about Hank and his ability to tell a story in match action. Not that Geno was bad in match action, or Hank rolling with what Geno did was bad. They weren't. Everything fit in the story.

I LOVE match action, but it was not enough to overtake Geno. He was a post up on Hank, and that was enough. Hank if RL would not have sucked could of won this one, but at the end Geno wins, and I for one HOPE Hank stays, or comes back in some form as he is a class guy and fits in Fed X..

Cedrick Caesar: What can I say? I tried to have these two battle as an ultimate feud when I was running the NGPW oh so long ago.. The HEAT was incredible.. and still is. As I started on this one I have to say Geno came out of the box hard with Hank leaving posts off the board that he could not afford to leave off. As I continued I believed that after day two Genocide had an insurmountable lead. But then a funny thing happened.. I saw Hank come to life... (it's as if the man had called in sick to Walmart!) In the end the comeback kid fell short however. With Naka's fast counts against Hank.. and his slow counts vs Geno.. say after a German Suplex, just go to show that Hank was up against a stacked deck. The winner of this one? Number 226 for Genocide.. I can hardly wait for the 227th rematch! Congrats to both men on a great match.

WINNER: Genocide

[/hr]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Demonica225--v--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Kieran_crowe_patch

DETAILS: Think Hulk Hogan. That's right, the WWE's famous blue cage is back, and WE have it. The cage is made of iron rebar painted blue and attached directly to the ringposts. To win, you have to incapacitate your opponent long enough to escape the cage.

RP JUDGES:

Living Deadgirl: This was tough for all the wrong reasons. Too many sub plots, too many NPC's and NO continuity. It made the match hard to flow to the point that I felt like I was reading two matches. Don't misunderstand me. The writing was tight, the story-telling was just as good as you'd expect from these two, who are two of the most talented writers in the game. But the desire to "one-up" each other ended up making the story hard to follow, and the constantly changing point of view not only distracted me from the match but made me a little bit dizzy.

Picking a winner for me came down to storytelling, and I have to give the nod to Demonica by an eyelash.

Cedrick Caesar: Bombs.. Billy Mays? Demonica and her scythe.. Weedy Crowe the stash.. Accolade... A Rude cameo.. collapsing scaffolding.. and much much more. This match has it all. Both competitors are vintage. The judging? Way to hard for me. So the coin comes out..... OK, it doesn't but if it did it would make is ever so much easier. I really struggled with this one. But then again if I didn't, well then this wouldn't have been the great match that it was. In the end... and this was by no means easy.. If I were three people it would go under the heading of a split decision. With that being said I leaned ever so slightly to... Kieren Crowe. Again, it was a tough decision and no doubt there will be some who disagree with it. Congratulations to Weedman for a hard fought win.

Tiebreaker - Krusher: I disqualified Crowe for being a Hogan mark. Then I changed my mind and disqualified him for bitching about Krusher’s decision to stop the match for an hour and restart it.

Okay, now that I have all that out of the way, let’s get to breaking this match down. Of the three matches I had to actually judge instead of just sitting back and marking out to *looks at Geno and Hank*, this one was the tightest. In fact, it was so tight, it’s the only match of the first round to require a tie-breaker.

The match was tight from the first post to the last. The story-telling was tight, and both of these writers are exceptionally talented. That said, there were a few small problems from my viewpoint. The rewrite had a tendency toward being a bit-disjointed with all the side stories, and some of those seemed to me to have just been dropped instead of being resolved. There were also a few minor slips in the selling, mainly because it was so hard to keep up with where all the ancillary characters were at any given time. Was Accolade hiding in the crowd or still in the back talking to Storm and Emissary. Was Azareth fighting IKI goons or Demonica?

Problems and disjointed feeling aside, the story was interesting throughout even if I did have to fill in a few blanks on my own. In the end, the questions I had to ask myself were… Who kept up with the details better? Who went to the effort to double check where everyone had been left? The action, the story, the dialog were well done by both competitors and both had some really nice WOW moments. But by the slimmest of margins, and I mean the barest imaginable margin, I had to give the nod to Kieran Crowe.

WINNER: Kieran Crowe

FINISHING RIGHTS: Kieran Crowe

[/hr]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Phil-Stone-225--v--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Aaronaction

DETAILS: We brought back the old NWA cage made of chain-link fencing, which will be attached directly to the ringposts. To win, you have to escape the cage, but the referee won't give you the win unless your opponent is BLEEDING before you escape the cage.

RP JUDGES:

Mr. Francis I. Cartier: Aaron took off with this one right from the beginning in my opinion. Phil spent to much time dwelling on Rude and the fed instead of bringing something new to the table. I hate reading and rehashing history over and over again. Aaron's work of giving some back ground on new people and old people and showing some life in each and everyone was a nice change. One thing that did bug me was that one minute Bob and Doug ditch the Canadian accents to reveal themselves as W[d]N plants and the next they were back to playing the roles again. It was little things like that through out the Rps that hurt Stone in scoring. Aaron's only flaw I could see was minor Grammatical errors, but I am anything but a Grammar Nazi.

In the End I see Aaron Action taking this one and moving on.

Krusher: This match, and the story that was built by Phil and Aaron had a lot of potential. Several interesting characters were introduced to Federation X and some of our lesser known staff members were brought into the spotlight for their much deserved fifteen minutes of fame. Unfortunately, the match was hamstrung by a few problems which kept recurring. This was supposed to be a match between Aaron Action and Phil Stone, and yet a character who never even posted in the match got more face time than the combatants. Now, don't get me wrong, there is NOTHING wrong with bringing other wrestlers into a story, but they should be cast in supporting roles, not dominating the entire match, which is exactly what the use of Rude ended up doing. Another problem that hampered the story in this match is one of my personal pet peeves. Thinly veiled ooc jabs and pointing out what you perceive as no-sells from your opponent IS no-selling, and I grade it as such. The final little problem is that, while I love a good story, and the story Phil and Aaron put together IS a good story, the story overshadowed the match. It was handled in a very creative way, and I enjoyed the read, but I left wishing there'd been just a bit more meat on the bones. At the end of the day, you can't win points on my card for "Action" if there isn't any.

Now, the match itself was a good read, the pace was good and the side stories found a way to flow into the main story in a way I found interesting. I'm a fan of a good story, whether it be drama or comedy and I found myself caught up in this one for the most part and interested to see what happened next. The winner on my scorecard is the one who sidestepped the problem areas more often and kept the story going by constantly bringing the camera back to each thread and slowly tying them together into the finished tapestry. That person was Aaron Action.

WINNER: Aaron Action

FINISHING RIGHTS: Aaron Action

Editor's Note: It is the sincere hope of the judges that all of the competitors will not feel slighted in the brevity of our result write-ups. I believe I can speak for all of us when I say that the brevity is not meant as any lack of respect for any of the competitors, but rather a testament to the incredible effort all eight writers put forth. I can say with great candor that I spent no less than 15 hours scoring the matches I was involved in, and I know that the other judges were just as diligent. These matches were all decided by very slim margins and in all honesty, one sentence here or there could EASILY have made all four results different. If I could stand and give you all a standing ovation, that's exactly what I would be doing right now, but I'm not going to because you couldn't see me doing it any way.

I want to thank each of you for the incredible work you put in to making this event what it is already shaping up to be. BRAVO!
Eve Riley
Eve Riley

Back to top Go down

Post  Eve Riley Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:51 am

Live on Tuesday June 30th, from [size=150]Fed X Coliseum[/size] in Toronto Ontario, Canada.......

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Ground-Zero

[/hr]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Tag-Titles-2

[size=150]TAG TEAM X_CELLENCE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 AlanScott-9Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Geno_225 --Vs--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 JasonStorm-2Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Eve-Riley-7-225

DETAILS:We Call this edition of Ground Zero a "Night Of Tag Teams" With that in mind it only seems fitting to have the Tag team titles on the line. Unusual as it may seem since they're normally defended on Storm Warning. Still it adds to the zest of an already highly anticipated night. Pus this big affair takes place right before the King Of The Cage Selection Process. Alan and Geno have been dominant champions taking out the Hot Girls and Above The Influence in short order. Tonight however has all kinds of implications as Karmic Legacy go head to head with the gold on the line..........HOWEVER.....With Emissary out for an indefinite amount of time. That would leave Storm all alone....So in the interest of fairness, Storm can hand pick Emissary's replacement. The only stip is he must inform the world of his choice PRIOR to the start of Ground Zero. Regardless of how much the rest of the roster hates Karmic Legacy and the IKI...Storm MUST pick someone to be his partner...and likewise, the person he picks MUST participate as his partner. Getting along with him is of course Optional.

SIM RULES: Sim each of your opponents 2 time each standard match type. Use any extra match to sim one person on the opposing team 1 time using any match type. All matches to be simmed on the 2nd, unless you are double booked.

WINNER: The RP performance for this match was just what you’d expect from these four – but Team SBFF win as Storm forgets to SIM his matches.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Team SBFF

[/hr]

[size=150]TAG TEAM TLC MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 JoePower-2Card Results 2009 - Page 2 OvTerror-2--Vs--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Hairywood-1Card Results 2009 - Page 2 File

DETAILS:Joe and OV have been all over Hairy and Kumo like white on rice. Enough talk, Time to get yoou some. Can Hairy and Kumo co-exist to knock Joe and OV down a notch? We'll find out as we continue the night of tag teams with a nice old fashion TLC affair

SIM RULES: Sim each of your opponents 2 times each using Any match type. All matches to be simmed on the 2nd, unless you are double booked.

WINNER: A no-show by Kumo and Ov forgetting to SIM leave this basically a one-on-one match between Joe and Hairy. Which Joe … umm… powers his way to winning. I know, bad puns R us.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Joe Power

[/hr]

[size=150]TAG TEAM TABLES MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Chance-4Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Haley_225--Vs--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Kieran_crowe_patchCard Results 2009 - Page 2 Accolade-1

DETAILS:This one has some "Heat" to it as Above the Influence goes head to head with the Hot Girls in a table match. It should be one hell of a fight.....even more so if a certain truth sees the light of day.

SIM RULES: Sim each of your opponent 2 times each using any match type. All matches to be simmed on the 2nd, unless you are double booked.

WINNER: This match was a very entertaining read, but with Crowe not posting SIM results and Haley’s dominating RP performance it was a bit of a squash job. Winner – The HOT Girls

FINISHING RIGHTS: The HOT Girls

[/hr]

[size=150]TAG TEAM STEEL CAGE MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Carnage-1Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Omega-1--Vs--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 FedXJohnny_300-1Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Holland-1
Guest Referee
Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Syren-2-1

DETAILS:Here we have another potential fued getting off the ground. Let's toss them in a steel cage in honor of the upcoming KoTC and let's see what happens.

SIM RULES: Sim each of your opponent 2 times each using any match type. All matches to be simmed on the 2nd, unless you are double booked.

WINNER: A great match on paper that never quite got any real momentum behind it. The team of Holland and Rude take a big SIM lead and hold on for the win.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Name To Follow

[/hr]

[size=150]TAG TEAM LADDER MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Holly-1Card Results 2009 - Page 2 MichaelKashmir-1--Vs--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Aaron_action2-225 & Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Rico-Annex-1-300

DETAILS:Holly and Kasmir are the newest tag team on the block while Aaron picks up newcomer Rico Annex to replace Draven. Let's see who these new teams function in a good old fashion Ladder match. What are they climbing the ladder for? How About the right to name stips in one tag team match of thier chosing? It could be for a regular tag match, A Rankings match, or even a Championship match The choice will be up to the winners as to when they can evoke thier stupualtion clause.

SIM RULES: Sim each of your opponents 2 times each using ladder match. Use your extra match any style, Against one member of the opposite team. Teammates cannot wrassle the same person with thier extra match. All matches to be simmed on the 2nd, unless you are double booked.

WINNER: Both teams came out swinging in this match, with all four putting on a good showing on the board. Holly and Kashmir give it a shot but cannot overcome a big SIM lead. Winner - Aaron Action/Rico Annex

FINISHING RIGHTS: Holly/Kashmir

[/hr]

[size=150]HARBINGER CHAMPIONSHIP TRIPLE THREAT MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 TheSackMan-1--Vs--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Hades-1-300-1-1--Vs-- ERA

DETAILS:We kick off the show with the Harbinger Title up for grabs. Another off Storm warning title defense, This one had to happen now. Last week, Sack man barely got past Hades and newcomer Era to win the belt. Can he do it again?

SIM RULES: Sim each of your opponents 2 times using any match type. All matches to be simmed on the 2nd, unless you are double booked.

WINNER: Newcomer Era comes in and gives it his best shot, but The Sack Man was on top of his game, retaining the Harbinger Championship over two up-and-coming challengers.

FINISHING RIGHTS: The Sack Man
Eve Riley
Eve Riley

Back to top Go down

Post  Eve Riley Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:52 am

Live on Tuesday June 23rd, from [size=150]ALOHA STADIUM[/size] in Honolulu, Hawaii.......

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 GoldRush

[/hr]

[size=200]TRIPLE MAIN EVENT[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 X-Factor-1

[size=150]X-FACTOR CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 AlanScott-9--Vs--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Eve-Riley-7-225

DETAILS:Alan Scott handpicks Eve Riley of all people to defend his X-Factor Championship against but you have to wonder why.....after all, Alan has professed his love for Eve....Is this going to be some kind of sick first date? It's all on the line folks, you can bet it'll be one hell of a match...and with a top seed into the KoTC, Everything could go and them some in this one.

SIM RULES: Sim your opponent 4 times using standard match type. Use and extra match to sim any style against your opponent how you see fit. All matches to be simmed on the 25th, unless you are double booked.

WINNER: Alot of people thought maybe Alan would hold back against Eve but what we got instead was a pretty damn good matchup...Until.....Karmic Legacy became a distraction on the tron. If that wasn't enough, Storm came out with some IKI Goons and decimated Eve while Alan was forced to watch. Alan retains his championship but NOT in the way he was hoping.

[/hr]

[size=150]SUPERSTAR CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
"FALL FROM GRACE" SCAFFOLD MATCH
[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 JasonStorm-2 --Vs--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Omega-1

DETAILS:Since his return in early May, Omega has made it his top priority to not only end Storm but to take what Storm posseses....that being the Superstar Championship. The Victim of a vicious betrayal at the hands of Emissary who united with Storm to form the Karmic Legacy, Omega wants payback in the worst way. Storm is more then willing to give Omega the shot he desires.....Simply to "Cleanse" The world of the Sinner of Envy. They will do battle in the Fall From Grace Scaffold match. A Scaffold hangs 15 feet high over the ring. The outside of the ring is surounded by Tables, 2 wide and stacked two high. The inside of the ring is full of barbed wire. The object? Toss your opponent off the scaffolding into the pit of barbed wire below. The tables outside the ring are to break your fall in case you miss. The action will start on the floor....and then you'll have to work your way to the top. With the #1 seed in the KoTC on the line as well as the Superstar Championship....expectations for this one are "Bloody"

RP RULES: Standard match rules. For each day that a participant gets up 2 posts that are either a)not back to back or b)at least three hours apart they will receive 1 additional point to the day's rp score. 6 Post Cap in effect

WINNER:

Johnny B Rude ~ I'm going to open by commending Rude on his self appointed inclusion in the match. Unlike how it is often done, he took the time to spin a back story to justify his forced inclusion. I would have liked him to continue to delve into that reasoning and work his way through the objections of his opponents as he worked his way through the posts, but since he only went three posts deep, perhaps he ran out of time for that. In the end I thought he added some much needed challenges and afforded the actual competitors more opportunity to shine. Well done.

Omega ~ I thought that this was an exceptional effort from Omega, and early in the match I thought he took control with excellent selling and back story context. He continued to be a superior salesman throughout the match, and never once strayed from remembering all of the elements which had been introduced to the match itself. I think going into King of The Cage he needs to tighten up some of his technical aspects (there are frequent changes of tense in his writing, and some grammatical repitition issues in the early posts which hurt his score) and remember to be more concise. Twice he was hurt by drawing the post out too long. Sometimes less is more. Ultimately I felt like he was right in this thing until the end, though I felt like his second last post lost him some marks in selling (of Rude) and action. By that point we had just been waiting for the actual fight to begin for too long to have another post in which we were building to the fight. Of note: it mattered that Storm got the extra bonus point for two posts on Wednesday. In tight matches like this it always matters. Excellent work!

Storm ~ This is one of the better efforts I've seen from Storm in some time. He committed himself early to selling the unexpected turns which were thrown at him, and making sure that he didn't undersell them. I liked the context he worked into his early posts, but like all of his opponents, I didn't like how quickly the back story was left behind as the match progressed. I like to see it weave its way right through the match. Like Omega, Storm could benefit from making sure he didn't slip in and out of tenses in his posts, and from a technical standpoint he needs to make sure his punctuation is tighter and he doesn't allow run on sentences. He did fail to stay concise enough on a couple of occassions as well, and I understand how both men got in the flow as they were working, but they need to be aware that sometimes there is a better ending point for a post. Ultimately I felt like Storm did some exceptional selling work, and I really liked his action. My only objection to it would be that some of the high points really did come early, and the hospital scene began to bring on the feel of a three stooges movie and not three guys who were ready to cripple each other. That isn't on Storm alone though. The comedy post got me laughing, but hurt some character selling in my eyes. So he gave some points and gained some points from it. In the end though, his tighter action and the extra point allow him to retain over Omega.

Top notch work and my vote for match of the card. I think Rude would be included in the award if this match wins.

Best of luck to all of you in King of The Cage.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Storm

[/hr]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 X-Ecutioner-1

[size=150]X-ECUTIONER CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
LAST MAN STANDING
[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 JoePower-2--Vs--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Geno_225

DETAILS:What happened to "Positive" Joe Power the world may never know. What we have now is the "Prick" Joe Power who dethroned Genocide of one hell of a title reign. Now with the Pay per View upon us, Joe puts his money where his mouth is and gives Genocide a shot to get the title back. With the belt holding a crucial spot on the KoTC, Expect everything and the Kitchen Sink. Last man standing rules apply for this one.

SIM RULES: Sim your opponents 5 time each using Any match type. All matches to be simmed on the 25th, unless you are double booked.

WINNER: A very entertaining match that sees Geno jump out to a huge SIM lead and never look back. Jump-ins by both Rude and Chance add to the drama of the match, which is going to see a NEW X-Ecutioner Champion and King of the Cage entrant - Genocide!

[/hr]

[size=150]HELL IN THE CELL GRUDGE MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Emissary_with_name--Vs--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Carnage-1

DETAILS:Once the best of freinds, Once teacher and Student, Carnage and Emissary's fued goes beyond just a grudge match. Dupped by Emissary the night He Emissary united with Storm, Carnage is looking for payback in the worst way. As for Emissary, This is his chance to eliminate 'The Sin Of Sloth" in the KL's quest to right the wrongs in the world. This match will take place in the only place that can contain such hatred....The Hell In The Cell..

SIM RULES: Sim your opponent 5 times using any match type. All matches to be simmed on the 25th, unless you are double booked.

WINNER: A candidate for match of the card sees both men putting forward a very solid effort in the RP, with plenty of twists and hooks to keep you guessing what was going to happen next. In the end, however Carnage can't overcome a huge SIM lead which gives the win to Emissary.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Emissary

[/hr]

[size=150]LOST: RUMBLE IN THE JUNGLE KoTC QUALIFER MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Aaronaction--Vs--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Hairywood-1

DETAILS:With the final Powerbase spot belonging to Liv in the KoTC up for grabs, Aaron Action will take on the returning Hairy to see who get's this coveted spot. This will be a rumble in the Jungle....Literally, But not just any old Hawaiian Jungle. This one will take place on the sets of the TV show "Lost"....Let's just hope Aaron and Hairy don't get "Lost" in the process.

RP RULES: Standard match rules. For each day that a participant gets up 2 posts that are either a)not back to back or b)at least three hours apart they will receive 1 additional point to the day's rp score. 6 Post Cap for RP scoring purposes.

WINNER: All I can say about this match is that Hairy & Aaron both owe me a new Spleen....Because I think it exploded from all the laughter. Great Match and a big canidate for Match of the card. Both men deserved the win but only one man can win and that man is The Son Of The South, Aaron Action.....who also gets Liv's spot in the KoTC.

[/hr]

[size=150]TAG TEAM X-CELLENCE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 AlanScott-5Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Geno_225--Vs--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Kieran_crowe_patchCard Results 2009 - Page 2 Accolade-1

DETAILS:With thier pick to defend, Alan & Geno Select Kieran Crowe & Accolade. You have to wonder if this has soemthing to do with Kieran and Haley's sister Isabel trying to ruin the big wedding day plans. If so, Expect this one to get brutal with a quickness.

SIM RULES: Sim each of your opponents 2 times each using Standard match. Use your extra match any style, Against one member of the opposite team. Teammates cannot wrassle the same person with thier extra match. All matches to be simmed on the 25th, unless you are double booked.

WINNER: This one was nothing short of a dominating effort by the Champions, Kieran and Accolade had thier moments but they couldn't overcome the champs.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Alan Scott & Genocide

[/hr]

[size=150]BLOODSPORT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
HAWAIIAN LUAU FIGHT
[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 JohnnyRude-1--Vs--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Hooligan_300-1

DETAILS:Just prior to the PPV being booked, Rude took the Bloodsport title off Holly and asked to defend his title against Hooligan. Now Hooligan might be a little rusty so with that in mind I've decided to book this as a Luau Match. Call it a sort of Hawaiian version of a bar fight....with lots of fruit. If Rude can retain, he gets in on the fun of the KoTC, If Hooligan can shake off the rust and take the belt off Rude. he's in..

SIM RULES: Sim your opponents 5 times using any match type. All matches to be simmed on the 25th, unless you are double booked.

WINNER: Although Both men did "Show" This one is considered a no contest. Rude retains.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Johnny Rude

[/hr]

[size=150]"PUT UP OR SHUT UP" HANDICAP WEDDING GIFT MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Chance-3Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Haley_225
--Vs--
Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Holly-1

DETAILS:Since Holly has arrived in Fed X, one of the things she's don constantly is profess how much better she is then the Hot Girls. Well on this night, Holly gets a chance to put up or shut up as she draws Chance and Haley in a Handicap match. On the other side of the coin, Haley can consider this a wedding gift as they may finally shut Holly up for good.

RP RULES: Standard match rules. For each day that a participant gets up 2 posts that are either a)not back to back or b)at least three hours apart they will receive 1 additional point to the day's rp score. To offset the advantage, For each day Holly gets up 2 posts, She'll earn a 2 point bonus. Also of note, While Haley and Chance's RP will both be graded, the peson who scores highest of the two will have thier score used and the other will be dropped. This way Holly isn't getting outgunned 2 to one.

SIM RULES: Haley and Chance, Sim Holly 2 times each using standard match type. Holly, Sim Chance and Haley each 2 times using standard match type. All matches to be simmed on the 25th, unless you are double booked.

WINNER: In what could go down as the biggest upset in Hot Girls History, Holly defeats Chance & Haley in the handicap match up.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Chance

[/hr]

[size=150]HARBINGER CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
FATAL 4 WAY
[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Pandora-DeVil--Vs-- Card Results 2009 - Page 2 TheSackMan-1--Vs--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 OvTerror-4--Vs--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Hades-1-300-1-1

DETAILS:The Harbinger championship is vacant. These 4 top contender's will do battle in a fatal four way as we see who's left standing to be crowned the new champion.

SIM RULES: Sim each of your opponents 1 time using standard match type. Use and extra match to sim any style against any opponent you see fit. All matches to be simmed on the 25th, unless you are double booked.

WINNER: Pandora got replaced by the new rookie on the block Era who made the most of this suprising chance to gain gold in his very first match. He did his best but came up a little short. On the other side of the coin, OV was poised to take home the gold but Sack Man snuck in behind him and grasped Victory from the jaws of defeat. Sack man is your NEW Harbinger Champion.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Sack Man
Eve Riley
Eve Riley

Back to top Go down

Post  Eve Riley Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:55 am

Live on Tuesday June 15th, from [size=150]AMWAY ARENA[/size] in Orlando, Florida.......

[/hr]

BLIND MAN'S DRAW
[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 JasonStorm-2 --Vs--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 JohnnyRude-1--Vs-- Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Carnage-1

DETAILS:Last week Karmic Legacy was revealed to the world as Storm and Emissary united taking the entire fed for a two month ride of deciet and lies. 6 Fed X Superstars took more of the brunt then any other and tonight, Two of them are looking for Payback. Johnny Rude looks to unseat the Superstar Champion to take what he thinks Storm values most. Carnage uses his title shot to add himself to the match looking to capture gold while getting revenge. With that said these 3 men will face off in the newest Fed X innovation.....The Blind Man's Draw. 6 Opaque Cells surround the ring. Inside each, A member of the Fed X Roster, 2 of each handpicked by each man in the match. On each turnpost sit 4 poles, at the top of each pole is a key to 4 of the cells. The remaining two keys will be placed under the protection of John Paragon. In order to get these two keys, All the keys on the poles must be used first. Once this is complete, All you have to do is Ask John for the key. The trick is being able to get to him to ask. Once the cell is open, The Superstar inside can assist the person who chose them how they see fit. The Catch? You can't see inside the cell so maybe you open one with the guy you picked....or maybe you don't. It's almost like a twisted form of Russian Roulette. Also of note, Once a key is used it remains in the lock to keep someone from using the same key nto unlock all 6 cells at once. *SIDE NOTE* Each Person in the match MUST inform his opponents through Roleplay who the two superstars they pick to be in the cells will be. This can be done today or tommorrow during opening posts of the match. Also....The person's chosen MUST be active members of the current Fed X Roster.

RP RULES: Standard match rules. For each day that a participant gets up 2 posts that are either a)not back to back or b)at least three hours apart they will receive 1 additional point to the day's rp score. 6 Post Cap in effect

WINNER: Rude started out right in contention on this one, but fizzled out in the middle of the match and effectively abandoned his pursuit of the championship. Carnage was right in the fight from the get go, and was selling everything that was thrown at him. Delusional Dave Diamond ended up being Storm's replacement, and he was overmatched in every way, but the one that mattered. In what turned into a very creative match with plenty of turns and twists, characterization was the thing that carried the day for both 3D and Carnage. At the final tally though, Dave managed to hold off Carnage, who (despite some time as Jesus) just can't rise above.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Delusional Dave Diamond

[/hr]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 AlanScott-5Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Geno_225--Vs--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Eve-Riley-7-225Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Haley_225

DETAILS:The last time Alan and Geno face the Hot Girls, They walked out with the tag team Championship. Now the Hot Girls are back and more focused then ever. Gone is the innocent Eve Riley, Shattered by her "Unka's Betrayal". Add A vicious and sultry Haley to the mix and this one could explode.....Assuming Haley doesn't use her charms on her soon to be husband Genocide.

SIM RULES: Sim each of your opponents 2 times each using Standard match. Use your extra match any style, Against one member of the opposite team. Teammates cannot wrassle the same person with thier extra match. All matches to be simmed on the 18th, unless you are double booked.

WINNER: A Canidate for Match of the Card, The Hot Girls put in work but can't find a way to overcome Teasm SBFF who retain the tag Titles.

[/hr]

[size=150]X-ECUTIONER RANKINGS MATCH
[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Chance-2--Vs--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Kieran_crowe_patch

DETAILS:Time for a little X-Ecutioner Rankings Shake up. Chance has made her intentions clear that she wants this belt and the current champion Joe Power for putting her in the Tube Of Terror. Kieran has already held gold here in Fed X but he's looking to move on to bigger and better things. That means bumping off Chance.

SIM RULES: Sim your opponents 5 time each using Standard match type. All matches to be simmed on the 18th, unless you are double booked.

WINNER: Out to make a statement, Chance does just that as she gets the win over Kieran Crowe.

[/hr]

[size=150]HARBINGER CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
TRIPLE THREAT MATCH
[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 BruteBernard-1--Vs-- Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Aaron_action2-225--Vs--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 James_miller300-1

DETAILS:Brute's first week out as Harbinger Champion isn't going to be easy as he faces off against not one but two Opponents. Can the Behemoth get past the new Hardcore living legend Aaron Action? Can he overcome The Chosen Son James Miller? WE're going to find out.

SIM RULES: Sim each of your opponents 2 times using standard match type. Use and extra match to sim any style against either opponent you see fit. All matches to be simmed on the 18th, unless you are double booked.

WINNER: What can you say about this match but DUD....DUD DUD AND MORE DUD. Aaron Action doesn't ahve to lift a finger to become the new Harbinger Champion as Brute No shows (Excused) and Mr Miller Forgets where the arena is.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Do I have to put his name down? Really?

[/hr]

[size=150]X-FACTOR RANKINGS MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Emissary_with_name--Vs-- Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Draven225

DETAILS:Coming off thier huge reveal, The other half of Karmic Legacy is looking to make his own singles title move. That being the X-Factor Championship.....However...He has to get past Draven who's looking to move up the contender's ladder himself.

SIM RULES: Sim your opponents 5 times using standard match type. All matches to be simmed on the 18th, unless you are double booked.

WINNER: This one could have been another DUD in what is going to be quite a few DUDS for this card but even though Draven no showed (Excused), Emissary got Team FoxNews to keep the fans entertained. The win goes to Emissary.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Duh

[/hr]

[size=150]RANDOM PARTNER TAG TEAM MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Zac_jurasCard Results 2009 - Page 2 Holly-1--Vs--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 JoePower-2Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Omega-1

DETAILS:Needless to say this should be a REAL INTERESTING match as we take Holly and put her with Zac Juras while Omega is bound to have his own headache with Cocky Joe Power. Can either of these teams get along long enough to gain a win?

RP RULES: Standard match rules. For each day that a participant gets up 2 posts that are either a)not back to back or b)at least three hours apart they will receive 1 additional point to the day's rp score. 6 Post Cap for RP scoring purposes.

SIM RULES: Sim each of your opponents 2 times each using Standard match. Use your extra match any style, Against one member of the opposite team. Teammates cannot wrassle the same person with thier extra match. All matches to be simmed on the 18th, unless you are double booked.

WINNER: Zac Juras was called away with Family issues leaving Holly to fend for herself. Eve with mid match arrival of Aaron for help, They couldn't overcome "Jomega."

FINISHING RIGHTS: "Jomega"

[/hr]

[size=150]X-ECUTIONER RANKINGS MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 TheSackMan-1--Vs--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Accolade-1

DETAILS:Here with have another X-Ecutioner Rankings match to shake up the ladder. Accolade will go one on one with Sack Man.

SIM RULES: Sim your opponent 5 times using standard match type. All matches to be simmed on the 18th, unless you are double booked.

WINNER: This match could have been MUCH MUCH better considering who was involved but at least it wasn't a DUD so that's something. Accolade gets the win.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Sack Man

[/hr]

[size=150]TAG TEAM X-CELLENCE RANKINGS MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Hades-1-300-1-1Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Thana300-1--Vs--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 TheMaskedVillain-1Card Results 2009 - Page 2 OvTerror-2

DETAILS:The new team of Hades and Thanatos get a shot to move up the laddr in the tag team division however, They'll have to get past the former champions who are looking to get those belts back in OV and Villian.

WINNER: And the Stinker of the night award goes to this DUDTASTIC Matchup as Everyone no shows Except OV.

FINISHING RIGHTS: The Empty Ring.

[/hr]

[size=150]"WELCOME TO THE SHOW" MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Pandora-DeVil--Vs--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 File.php?avatar=206_1244696140

DETAILS:Federation X would like to welcome Hairy to it's ranks.....and his welcoming committee is none other then Pandora DeVil.....who's not exactly the welcoming type.

SIM RULES: Sim your opponents 5 times each using standard match type. All matches to be simmed on the 18th, unless you are double booked.

WINNER: This matchup taught me one thing. Pandora and Hairy shouldn't be opening cards. In a very tight and fun match, Pandora barely edges out Hairy. Nice work guys....errr....Guy and Girl.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Pandora.
Eve Riley
Eve Riley

Back to top Go down

Post  Eve Riley Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:00 am

Live on Tuesday June 9th, from [size=150]FOX NEWS CENTER[/size] in Schaumburg Illinois.......

GROUND ZERO

[/hr]

[size=150]6 MAN TAG TEAM SPONSOR WARS REDEMPTION MATCH
[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Emissary-2-225Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Carnage-1Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Omega-1
--Vs--
Card Results 2009 - Page 2 JasonStorm-2Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Eve-Riley-7-225Card Results 2009 - Page 2 JohnnyRude-1
SPECIAL GUEST REFEREE
Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Chance-1

DETAILS:This one will be the war to settle the score. Team FoxNews just barely walked away with a Sponsor Wars Victory, Something that didn't sit well with Team Flynt. Now in this 6 man tag team affair, Expect to see this finally draw to a close. One last shot at Redemption, At bragging rights, and a couple of hatchets buried in the process. We add Chance to the mix as Special guest referee because a standard ref can't handle this bunch.

SIM RULES: Sim each of your opponents 1 time each using Standard match type. Use your extra match to sim one person on the other team using any match type you see fit. You must each sim someone different with your extra match. All matches to be simmed on the 11th, unless you are double booked.

WINNER: This one had the fans on thier feet and then out of nowhere, Storm and Emissary attack thier own teammates. The Crowd is in a frenzy and not the good kind as these two supposed former enemies shocked everyone as they unite...thus bringing the Main Event to a Grinding halt.

FINISHING RIGHTS: N/A

[/hr]

[size=150]X-FACTOR CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Chance-4 --Vs-- Card Results 2009 - Page 2 AlanScott-5

DETAILS:The last time these two met, Chance made the most of her opening and took the X-factor Championship from Alan. Now the Honest One gets his rematch. Can he prove Chance's win was a fluke or Can Chance capture lightning in a bottle again?

SIM RULES: Sim your opponent 4 times each standard, Use your extra match against your opponet using any match type you see fit.. All matches to be simmed on the 11th, unless you are double booked.

WINNER: Last week, Chance held on to beat Alan but this week, It was not to be. Chance couldn't maintain her slight lead and Honest Alan Scott Becomes your NEW X-Factor Champion.

[/hr]

STEEL CAGE MATCH
[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Geno_225--Vs--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 JoePower-2

DETAILS:Joe Power has Returned, But he sure ain't the Joe we remember. He's wasted little time climbing the rankings ladder and now he will come face to face with Genocide, The most Dominate X-Ecutioner champion in some time. Can Joe keep his momentum? Can Genocide handle this new and Vile version of Joe Power? We're going to find out as they go one on one inside the unforgiving confines of the Steel Cage.

SIM RULES: Sim your opponents 5 times each using whatever match type you see fit. All matches to be simmed on the11th, unless you are double booked.

WINNER: Many don't like this new "Attitude" Joe has but you can't deny the man is on a mission and more deadly then ever. With less then 2 weeks back in Fed X, Joe blindsides GEnocide to pick up the win and become your NEW X-Ecutioner Champion.

[/hr]

FIRST BLOOD RULES
[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Aaron_action2-225 --Vs-- Card Results 2009 - Page 2 TheSackMan-1

DETAILS:Is anyone suprised to see Aaron with the Bloodsport title again? I'm not. This week he defends his belt but this time against a brand new opponent. A man who put on a damn good show last week at the Skirmish. That man is The Sack Man. Can he pry the Bloodsport title off Aaron?

SIM RULES: Sim your opponent 5 times using First Blood match type. All matches to be simmed on the 11th, unless you are double booked.

WINNER: For the last several months, Aaron has Dominated the Bloodsport Division....But on this night, The Sack Man finds a way to beat the New Hardcore Living Legend. The Sack Man is your NEW BLoodsport Champion. Now we just have to wonder how long it'll take Aaron to get it back.

[/hr]

[size=150]TAG TEAM MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Accolade-1Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Kieran_crowe_patch--Vs-- Card Results 2009 - Page 2 OvTerror-2Card Results 2009 - Page 2 TheMaskedVillain-1

DETAILS:The new tag team on the block, Accolade & Kieran Crowe will get thier first test as a team this week as they go head to head with a Returning OV Terror & The Masked Villain. A team that will test them in every sense of the word.

SIM RULES: Sim each of your opponents 2 times using standard match type. Use your extra match against whoever you see fit using any match type. All matches to be simmed on the 11th, unless you are double booked.

WINNER: Although on paper, This one wasn't even close, Kieran and Accolade prove they can be one hell of a team. They may have lost this one to OV and Villain but don't be suprise to see Above The Influence's Stock rise in the coming weeks.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Kieran & Accolade

[/hr]

[size=150]X-FACTOR RANKINGS SHAKE UP MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Zac_juras--Vs-- Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Haley_225--Vs--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Draven225

DETAILS:Time to shake up the X-factor rankings. Will someone grasp this opening to make a move or can someone solidify thier spot?

SIM RULES: Sim each of your opponents 2 times using standard match type. All matches to be simmed on the 11th, unless you are double booked.

WINNER: With the chance to really shake things up in the X-factor Division, These three did not disappoint. In a close one, Adam Draven edges out Haley and Juras for the win. How will this effect the rankings? We'll see.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Haley

[/hr]

[size=150]HARBINGER RANKINGS MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 James_miller300-1--Vs--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Pandora-DeVil

DETAILS:Pandora is a former Harbinger Champion and after a short layoff is looking to get back to Championship form. In order to do that she must get past James Miller who's made it clear he's out to climb the ladder to success in record time. Can Pandora use James to elevate her own spot or will a win by Miller entrench him as the #1 contender?

SIM RULES: Sim your opponent 4 times using standard match type. Sim your extra match using any match type you chose. All matches to be simmed on the 11th, unless you are double booked.

WINNER: The Son of Genocide looks to make his mark in Fed X. A win could give him a stranglehold on the Harbinger Title shot.....but Pandora is not one to be taken lightly and she proved it on this night by edging past Miller for the win.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Pandora DeVil

[/hr]

[size=150]"CLASH OF THE TITANS" MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 BruteBernard-1--Vs--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 File.php?avatar=198_1243709352

DETAILS:Since the Damnation Of Men, Inferno disappeared, Brute Bernard has held the title of Fed X Behemoth. Well now it appears he might have some Competition again with the Arrival of Hades & Thanatos. Now they may not be the biggest guys around but rumor has it.....They think they are. Let's see how Hades fairs against the harbinger CHampion in this clash of the titans.

SIM RULES: Sim your opponent 4 times each using standard match type. Use your extra match to sim any match type you see fit. All matches to be simmed on the 11th, unless you are double booked.

WINNER: Suprised to say this one actually lived up to the hype as Brute seems to be taking each week in Fed X more seriously. Not to be left out, Hades put on a good display in the ring as well...but came up short as Brute claims the victory.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Hades

[/hr]

[size=150]FATAL 4 WAY OPENER MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Thana300-1--Vs--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Raistlin-225--Vs--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Holly-1--Vs--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Rotti-225

DETAILS:We open the show with two newcomers in Raistlin & Tanatos. We weclome back Rotti from a ling hiatus, and finally, we add the Fed X vet Holly to the mix. This could be an explosive way to kick off the show or....a dreaded DUD. We're hoping for explosive.

SIM RULES: Sim each of your opponents 1 times each using standard match type. All matches to be simmed on the 28th, unless you are double booked.

WINNER: Although Raistlin was a no show and we'd have loved to see more out of Rotti, Holly and Thanatos picked up the slack with Holly coming out the winner.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Holly
Eve Riley
Eve Riley

Back to top Go down

Post  Eve Riley Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:02 am

Live on Tuesday June 2nd, from [size=150]The Palace Of Auburn Hills[/size] in Auburn Hills, Michigan.......

The [size=150]POWERBASE[/size]presents...

[/hr]

IRONMAN MATCH
[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 JasonStorm-2 --Vs-- Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Eve-Riley-7-225

DETAILS:In perhaps his biggest test to date, The Superstar Championship must face off with the #1 Contender in an Ironman main event. This one could be very difficult for the Real Deal. Why? Because the #1 contender is none other then his adopted Niece Eve Riley. The same Eve Riley who's 2-0 against him. Expect some high drama in this matchup.

RP RULES: Standard match rules. For each day that a participant gets up 2 posts that are either a)not back to back or b)at least three hours apart they will receive 1 additional point to the day's rp score. 6 posts cap for scoring.

WINNER: In a match that was judged so close it couldn't have been slimmer then Onion skin, Storm is just barely, by the skin of his teeth, able to retain his Superstar Championship.

[/hr]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Geno_225Card Results 2009 - Page 2 AlanScott-5 --Vs--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 AaronactionCard Results 2009 - Page 2 Draven225

DETAILS:At Sponsor Wars, Alan & Geno took the tag team belts from Team Flynt. No easy feat to be sure. As they are a product tag team coming out of Sponsor wars, So to is the team they'll face. That being good friends Aaron Action & Adam Draven. This is Draven's first shot at gold in Fed X. Can he and his hardcore legend partner dethrone the new champions? We'll see.

SIM RULES: Sim each of your opponents 2 times each standard, Use your extra match against either opponet using any match type you see fit.. All matches to be simmed on the 4th, unless you are double booked.

WINNER: This one started off with a fury and it looked to be a hell of a fight until the Challengers faltered a bit near the end allowing Alan & Geno to retain.

[/hr]

[size=150]STEEL CAGE MATCH
[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Emissary-2-225 --Vs--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Carnage-1

DETAILS:Once the best of friends, Teacher and Student, We've seen things change this month. Be it Emissary's massive Ego or Carnage looking to restore his legendary status, The former buddies will now do battle as Carange makes his return. Can the Pupil beat the Teacher or does the teacher still have a few untaught lessons?

SIM RULES: Sim your opponent 5 times each using Any match type. All matches to be simmed on the 4th, unless you are double booked.

WINNER: Bad Blood, Student Vs Teacher, Old Lion Vs Young Lion.....this one had it all. Carnage tried to show his pupil he still had it But Emissary showed the Proffesor he'd learned a few new tricks. Emissary escapes the cage and earns the victory

[/hr]

[size=150]TORNADO TAG TEAM MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Chance-5Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Haley_225--Vs-- Card Results 2009 - Page 2 JohnnyRude-1Card Results 2009 - Page 2 RapalaTheMaskedVillain

DETAILS:An Executive Order was handed down to me by Grayson to book this match. I have no other details other then it will be a tag match fought under Tornado Rules.

SIM RULES: Sim each of your opponents 2 times using standard match type. Use your extra match against whoever you see fit using any match type. All matches to be simmed on the 4th, unless you are double booked.

WINNER: Although Haley and Eve spent most of Sponsor Wars as a Tag Team, The Hot Girls show they're interchangeable as Chance and Eve pick up the win over Rude and Villain.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Chance & Haley

[/hr]

[size=150]"A TASTE OF THINGS TO COME" MATCH
NO DQ'S IN EFFECT
[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Zac_juras--Vs-- Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Omega-1

DETAILS:Zac Juras & Omega have made one thing perfectly clear. They want a shot at Jason Storm and The Superstar Championship. Tonight we will bare witness to what some may call a taste of things to come. Both men will give it there all in this match up set to NO DQ rules. This one is going to play heavy in the rankings next week. The question is who will want it more?

WINNER: Not a ton of action but still a very close match with Omega just edging out Zac Juras for the win.

[/hr]

[size=150]HARBINGER CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Kieran_crowe_patch --Vs-- Card Results 2009 - Page 2 BruteBernard-1

DETAILS:In a once Strong Division, We're now seeing a bit of a dip. With top contender Pandora away and a whole lot of people who need to put in some face time in front of a camera, Kieran is left to defend his belt against Brute Bernard. Don't get it twisted though, Brute put up a hell of a fight for it at the PPV. Can he finish the job or will Kieran keep on rolling as the champion?

SIM RULES: Sim your opponent 4 times using standard match type. Your extra match may be simmed using any match type you choose. All matches to be simmed on the 4th, unless you are double booked.

WINNER: The last time these two met, Kieran escaped with his championship in tact, This time, The power of Brute was just to much to overcome and alas, No escape for Kieran. Brute Bernard gets the win and is your NEW Harbinger Champion.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Brute Bernard

[/hr]

[size=150]"MYSTERY OPPONENT" MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Holly-1--VS-- Mystery Opponent ?????

DETAILS:An Executive Order was handed down to me by Grayson to book this match. I have no other details to offer at this time.

SIM RULES: Sim your opponent 4 times using standard match type. Sim your extra match using any match type you chose. All matches to be simmed on the 4th, unless you are double booked.

WINNER: This one was over before Poor Holly even knew it. Perhaps that is why she egged on Joe Power who has come back with a new attitude and a vengence. He wastes little time in wasting Holly to get the win.

[/hr]

[size=150]"WELCOME TO THE BIG SHOW" MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Accolade-1--Vs--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 File.php?avatar=200_1243657536

DETAILS:Accolade is back and apparently ready to get serious. As for his opponent? Well, He'll be making his Fed X debut tonight and this could be huge as James Miller is the son of Genocide. Can the rookie pull off the upset or will Accolade show us there is no such thing as ring rust?

SIM RULES: Sim your opponent 4 times each using standard match type. Use your extra match to sim any match type you see fit. All matches to be simmed on the 28th, unless you are double booked.

WINNER: Accolade jumps out to an early lead but never ever count out the fruit of Genocide's Loins as James Miller battles back and much like his father, Pulls Victory from the jaws of Defeat.

FINISHING RIGHTS: James Miller

[/hr]

[size=150]"KING OF THE CAGE" OPEN RP SKIRMISH[/size]

????????????????????

DETAILS:With July Coming soon and the King Of The Cage right around the corner, It's time to see who wants in. Limited seating will be available for what is sure to be a Roleplay Buffet. Time to show us if you want a seat at the table. The rules of this match are simple.....Go to the ring....start a fight....or join a fight. Rules? The only rule is simple....Get the win.....INSIDE the ring. What does the winner get? Find out by getting into the skirmish.

RP RULES: Standard match rules. For each day that a participant gets up 2 posts that are either a)not back to back or b)at least three hours apart they will receive 1 additional point to the day's rp score. Cap for this event is......4 posts.

WINNER: Emissary, Carnage, Chance, Sack man, Joe Power, OV, Rotti, Hades, And even that other guy Thanowhatever got involved in this matchup. All of them wanting to prove they should get one of the 15 spots left open for the KoTC.....But only one can win the Skirmish. Emissary and Chance came close but when the smoke cleared, Carnage was the man left standing. For the win, Carnage is NOT awarded a spot in the KoTC....Yet. What he has earned is the right to add himself to any singles title match he sees fit for the rest of the month of June.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Carnage
Eve Riley
Eve Riley

Back to top Go down

Post  Eve Riley Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:05 am

Live on Tuesday May 26th, from [size=150]The Federation X Colisseum[/size] in Toronto Ontario Canada.......

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Sponsor-Wars-Banner

[/hr]

[size=150]X-FACTOR CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 AlanScott-5 --v-- Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Chance-5

DETAILS:This is the big show, The Moment of Truth, Where every point is valueable, Where each team must be at it's very best. And it all begins here. Alan Scott must hold onto his Championship if FoxNews hopes to succeed. Across from him, Chance, Trying to earn those points to bring JITB back to the forefront. This one isn't just about being the Champion.

SIM RULES: Sim your opponent three times using Standard match type, and 2 more using any match type you see fit., All matches to be simmed on the 28th, unless you are double booked.

POINTS: Championship Belt points & 100 for Finishing Rights.

WINNER: Past fights and Injures take thier toll on Alan Scott who still manages to put up a valiant fight....But in the end, Chance finds a way to win....barely....and become your new X-Factor Champion.

[/hr]

LADDER MATCH
[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 JasonStorm-1 --Vs--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Zac_juras

DETAILS:Last week Storm underestimated his opponent and basically wrote Zac Juras off before the match even started. Zac Juras came out and quickly proved he is not one to be written off. He impressed the PB so much, He's fighting Storm again but this time for the Superstar Championship and the points his team really needs to go with it. Will the outcome be the same or can Juras bring home a huge win for JITB? This one is a ladder match with the strap hanging 15 feet above the ring. Get the ladder, Grab the belt, and hit the canvas with both feet to win.

RP RULES: Standard match rules. For each day that a participant gets up 2 posts that are either a)not back to back or b)at least three hours apart they will receive 1 additional point to the day's rp score. There is a 6 post cap for scoring.

WINNER: A wily veteran, a hungry youngster, and a ring full of ladders. Three ingredients that when blended well by two skillful storytellers make for quite a read. Salt the story with a few strategic run-ins, and what you end up with is a Federation X Superstar Championship Ladder Match - which means that someone has to pull that belt off of its hook and claim it as their own. Both men staked a hell of a claim to be that person, but there can be only one winner. And that person, and STILL Federation X's Superstar Champion- Jason Storm!

FINISHING RIGHTS: Jason Storm

[/hr]

[size=150]MAX ENTROPY INVITATIONAL
[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Max-Entropy-X2009jpg --Vs--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Omega-1--Vs--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Angelica

DETAILS:In a moment of Hockey fervor, Max Entropy has decided to challenge the contenders to his throne to a Stanley Cup Brawl fought in arguably the most hallowed of hockey shrines; the recently retired Maple Leaf Gardens in Toronto, Ontario. Max, his bride to be (what is this the 9 year courtship?) and The Prodigal Son will head out on a specially constructed sheet of ice in the now defunct building. There will be no ropes and no ring. Only a sheet of ice, and a set of boards to attempt to keep the fight contained. The measurements of this special fighting surface will be about twice the size of a standard wrestling ring. The match will be determined in elimination fasion, with the last person to be pinned or to tap out winning the event.

RP RULES: This is a BRB Style Rewrite, Judging to be done by 3 Judges. Rewrites are due by 12pm Noon, Saturday May 30th and are to be posted in the container provided on the RP board.

POINTS: 200 points for winning & 250 points for earning Grayson's spot in the KoTC (these could go to different people!)

WINNER: Results Pending.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Highest RP score.

[/hr]

HELL IN THE CELL
[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Geno_225--Vs-- Card Results 2009 - Page 2 RapalaTheMaskedVillain--Vs--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Eve-Riley-7-225

DETAILS:Genocide had a tough road last week with Nighthawk but this time around the challenge has doubled. Eve Riley and Masked Villain will both be looking to grab that belt and the points for thier team. Genocide will be looking to hold onto his title at all costs. To add a little spice, This one takes place inside the dreaded Hell In the Cell.

SIM RULES: Sim your opponents two times using Any match type, Use your extra match to sim whoever you see fit using any match type. All matches to be simmed on the 28th, unless you are double booked.

WINNER: Geno has his hands full this time around but somehow still finds a way to overcome both Villain and Eve Riley to retain his Gold.

[/hr]

[size=150]SPONSOR WARS TRIPLE THREAT MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 JohnnyRude-1 --Vs-- Card Results 2009 - Page 2 NightHawk-1--Vs--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Emissary_with_name

DETAILS:200 points are on the line in this Triple Threat Match between Team Flynt, Team JITB, and Team FoxNews. With the three men in this match, This one could be the show stealer of the night.

SIM RULES: Sim each opponent two times standard, and then sim your extra match against whoever you see fit.using any match type. All matches to be simmed on the 28th, unless you are double booked.

WINNER: Perhaps one of the best matches of the evening if not the best, Hawk, Rude, and Emissary do a masterful job.....But alas only one man con prevail and that man is Johnny Rude

FINISHING RIGHTS: Nighthawk

[/hr]

[size=150]BLOODSPORT CHAMPIONSHIP
TABLE MATCH
[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Aaron_jack225 --Vs-- Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Pandora-DeVil

DETAILS:Aaron has proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is indeed Hardcore, The question is will he be hardcore enough to keep his Bloodsport Championship against Pandora DeVil....Who's proven she'll do just about anything to win a match? Both teams need the belt and the points but only one can win. To add a little extra pep to this one, You have to put your opponet through a table to get the win.

SIM RULES: Sim your opponent five times Hardcore. All matches to be simmed on the 28th, unless you are double booked.

WINNER: Not that I like to use the word but this one can only be described in one manner. A Squash....and that's exactly what Aaron did to Pandora to retain the Bloodsport Championship.

[/hr]

[size=150]TAG TEAM X-CELLENCE CHAMPIONSHIP[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Eve-Riley-7-225Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Haley_225
--Vs--
Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Geno_225Card Results 2009 - Page 2 AlanScott-9
--Vs--
Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Chance-4Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Aaronaction

DETAILS:This will be the last chance for one of the Sponsor Wars teams to get the Tag titles. Can Haley & Eve fend off Alan & Genocide? Can they fight of Aaron & Chance? Who's going to walk out with the gold and the much needed points? That is the question.

SIM RULES: Sim each member of the opposing teams one time standard. All matches to be simmed on the 28th, unless you are double booked.

WINNER: Another match for the ages, This tag team affair had it all. Alan And Geno jumped out to an early lead and never looked back. The other two teams put up a hell of a fight. In the end, Eve and Haley gave Alan & Geno A real run for thier money (Thanks to both of them getting full posting bonuses) and almost pulled it out. Alas they fell short. Which means you can usher in your NEW Tag team X-Cellence Champions, Alan Scott & Genocide.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Eve Riley & Haley

[/hr]

[size=150]HARBINGER CHAMPIONSHIP[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Kieran_crowe_patch--Vs--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 ReverendFuture-1--Vs--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 BruteBernard-1

DETAILS:Kieran Crowe Defeated Pandora DeVil for the Harbinger a few weeks ago. His win helped Team Flynt gain the lead, Now he must face not one but two people looking to get his belt and the points he needs to hang on to. Can Rev rebound and bring home gold to his team? Can Brute put his massive size to work and help FoxNews? or Will Kieran walk out with what he walked in with?

SIM RULES: Sim each opponent two times standard, and Sim your extra match against whoever you see fit using any match type. All matches to be simmed on the 28th, unless you are double booked.

WINNER: Another good match and another close call. Brute and Rev give it thier all but Kieran Crowe finds away to retain his title.

[/hr]

[size=150]SECOND CHANCE MATCH[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Carnage-1 --Vs-- Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Draven225

DETAILS:100 points are on the line in this second chance match. This is a chance for the two teams down on points to play a little catch up. Add to the fact that Carnage is returnhing against a very fired up Adam Draven who's more then proven he's ready to take a chunk out of Fed X and this could be a barn burner.

RP RULES: Standard match rules. For each day that a participant gets up 2 posts that are either a)not back to back or b)at least three hours apart they will receive 1 additional point to the day's rp score. There is a 3 Post Minimum required to gain the points for the win

SIM RULES: Sim your opponent five times standard, All matches to be simmed on the 28th, unless you are double booked.

WINNER: Maybe it was ring rust or maybe it just wasn't to be, Carnage gives Draven a good run but Draven still picks up the win to continue his winning ways.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Adam Draven

[/hr]

[size=150]SECOND CHANCE MATCH PART II[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Holly-1--Vs-- Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Omega-1

DETAILS:100 points are on the line in this Second Chance match for the two teams behind on points to catch up. Omega Goes one on one with Holly.

RP RULES: Standard match rules. For each day that a participant gets up 2 posts that are either a)not back to back or b)at least three hours apart they will receive 1 additional point to the day's rp score. There is a 3 Post Minimum required to gain the points for the win

SIM RULES: Sim your opponent five times standard, All matches to be simmed on the 28th, unless you are double booked.

WINNER: THROWN OUT. Omega failed to show(Excused) and Holly didn't meet the post Mins to earn any points.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Nobody.

THE EVENT: MAX ENTROPY INVITATIONAL III

THE TIME: SPONSOR WARS PPV

THE LOCATION: MAPLE LEAF GARDENS

THE CONTESTANTS: Max Entropy, Angelica & Omega

THE DETAILS: In a moment of Hockey fervor, Max Entropy has decided to challenge the contenders to his throne to a Stanley Cup Brawl fought in arguably the most hallowed of hockey shrines; the recently retired Maple Leaf Gardens in Toronto, Ontario. Max, his bride to be (what is this the 9 year courtship?) and The Prodigal Son will head out on a specially constructed sheet of ice in the now defunct building. There will be no ropes and no ring. Only a sheet of ice, and a set of boards to attempt to keep the fight contained. The measurements of this special fighting surface will be about twice the size of a standard wrestling ring. The match will be determined in elimination fasion, with the last person to be pinned or to tap out winning the event.

THE FORMAT: BRB Style Rewrite

DUE: 12pm Noon, Saturday May 30th.

LOCATION: Post entry in the container supplied on the RP BOARD.

JUDGING: At this time, I can only confirm myself. The others will confirm and add their judging details below once they have decided. For myself, I will give you this information that I judge on:

1. Action ~ This is a wrestling match (gimmicked though it is) and that matters to me. Keep that in mind.
2. Dialogue ~ I look for dialogue that is in character and suits the scene. I'm aware of dialogue that fills space without purpose.
3. Selling ~ This is a big one for me, and the better you do it the better your chances.
4. Effort ~ For me effort includes more than just how long it is, it includes spelling, punctuation and research. Poor grammar and spelling cannot be overcome with 6 extra pages of writing. Also, you should be aware that I don't like to read books.
5. Progression ~ A match has a pace and rhythm to it. If its choppy or doesn't move along properly, it isn't well done.
6. Innovation ~ Matches have high points, and sometimes they're in the moves and sometimes they are in the unexpected. Sometimes they are in the moments that shold happen, but don't because nobody makes them happen. Innovation is why I shouldn't get tired of reading match rewrites.

**NOTE** My slot in the K0TC Tournament is on the line with my vote on the winner.

[/hr]

[/hr]

KRUSHER: Both rewrites were enjoyable reads, both had some good action.

Omega - I liked the feel of the rewrite, and the tightness of the story, like everything fit together very well. But the fight and "did they break up or just have a major argument" thing between Max and Angelica at the beginning just didn't ring true to me. It's not something I can see happening. Like the breakdown Max has in his bathroom - that doesn't strike me as something Max would do. The match itself was well written, with the exception that the wrestlers in their boots outmaneuvered Max on skates, being able to avoid his charges one second, but then slipping when they tried to turn around. Something about that seemed a bit off. The remote controlled zamboni was a nice touch, but telegraphed by the mention of the remote controlled car from the earlier match.

Angelica - The story didn't seem quite as tight, and Omega appears to be a bit of an afterthought throughout the pre-match sections of the rewrite, making only one brief appearance. The story line she takes with Max and Angelica is well-written, though, and her rewrite is more grounded in the card, the match feels more like it's actually part of the card instead of being free-standing. Angelica's match action is very well done, but having Omega simply eliminated by being thrown out of the ring didn't seem to be in the spirit of the match itself as the stipulations call for pin or submission. Also, having Omega jump back in with the zamboni felt like a bit of a reach for his character as well, Overall, though Angelica's match action was exciting, with some nice twists.

In a close match I have the winner by 1 point - Angelica

[/hr]

LIVINGDEAD GIRL: For the record, selling is the biggest piece of my focus in this discussion. Both writers struggled with it in my estimation. I thought they did good jobs, but I think both are capable of better.

Omega - Omega's rewrite certainly felt short and direct, but the bigger concern was that I didn't feel that he sold Angelica and Max well in the opening segment. Their fight and Max's breakdown seem like mis-sells to me, and that's a big issue. He did correct the concern for the most part once he got into the match action. I struggled with his action though, because it didn't seem to be as fleshed out as I expect it to be.

Angelica - Angelica certainly had the superior match action, as it had better flow and gave me a real sense of the high points of a match and the culmination seemed to be paced out well. Unfortunately I really do feel like Omega was an 'extra' in this story. He felt as though he was added out of necessity and not like he belonged in the match. That's a problem in a match that is a triple threat. I really feel like the match belonged to Angelica, but she loses me because Omega doesn't seem to be a real part of her story. That's a must in this format.

Its a close outcome, but I'm giving it to Omega.

[/hr]

GRAYSON: As I outlined above, I judge on a six point scale, with all six points carrying serious weight in the outcome. For me this was a terrific effort from both competitors. I think they both did well, and I think they both have areas where there is a real opportunity to improve and get stronger. Either would be an impressive representative of my seat in the King of The Cage Tournament in July. The question would come down to which of them was more focused and did the most with the feedback that they got here in order to prepare themselves.

Omega - Omega takes time early to get into the dynamic of his opponents, and I like that effort. Some arguments will come forward that his selling didn't work, but I see it as him representing a passionate and combustive couple with a giant gorilla in the room; the wedding. If he missed the mark, it wasn't because he was ignoring his opponents, but because he was taking liberty to set some back story. If he'd had it get a little more explosive and turn into an actual brawl, I'd have really been sold on it. Max's lazy attitude towards it......missed for me. The scene of Max breaking down missed Max completely in my mind. That said, I thought the match progressed fairly well from that point. Omega's match action showed lots of creativity, and the cunning side of Max and the resiliency of the Queen of The Cage certainly stood out in my mind. That said, his match action description wasn't as strong as Angelica's. Omega took my advice and kept the story tight and focused. I liked that. Extra respect for making fun of soccer too. If it was a tie.....that would have tipped it. Fuck do I hate soccer.

Angelica - Without slamming Omega, Angelica is the superior writer. Her technical ability is excellent and I notced it early into the read. Like both of my colleagues though, I really felt like Omega could have been a faceless entity in her story. Which is surely the low point of her effort. With Max I felt, as we all should, like she knows and understands him better than any of us. But I felt like I could have taken out Omega's name and inserted any name I wanted into the story without it mattering. That's a glaring problem in my mind, and dampens my enormous respect for her writing approach and style. I also felt like her match description was superior to Omegas, although not quite as innovative. It did not help her that Omega's removal from the match seemed.....insignificant. I honestly believe that if this had been a one on one match I would be writing about her dominating victory right now. But it wasn't. Angelica's story took longer to unfold, but nothing seemed wasted or out of place for the most part, and she did a good job of putting the match in context.

Max Entropy - I've said it before and I'll say it again; what is with this guy's reputation? I feel like his match action was one of the worst efforts I've ever seen, and his dialogue was pretty much non-existant. The match progression reminded me a lot of THOR, and his innovation felt a striking similarity to SOLO. All that was missing was a beatdown with a Monster Truck. With that said, he did keep it very concise as I suggested, and I did not find any incidents of no selling from Mr. Entropy, which is to be commended. Still, he was smacked around like a red-headed step-child by his competition. It is a disgrace that we let him host an event in his name only to seem him soil it.

Back on a serious note, I think both teams should be proud of the effort their participant put in. I think the competition was there for Angelica to take home, and I would like to see more competitions like this from her, because I think she's got it in her to be a major player. Especially in a place where we're not looking for somebody who can write about how they drove across the Australian outback in search of the rare duckbilled platapus, but rather for somebody who's an excellent writer and understands that they're roleplaying a wrestler. That said, I really do believe that she needed to make Omega matter in her story and she failed to execute on that end. While Omega could improve his technical writing and his match description, I felt like all three characters mattered in his story and he wanted to give each of them subtext and subplots. I think he showed great creativity in his match and in the end......he gets my spot in the King Of The Cage and the win over Angelica.

My hat is off to both of you. Well done.

Omega 2 - Aneglica 1.

In a final note, I would like to encourage Angelica to pursue a KoTC spot from one of the other PB members (all of them have one to give.) I honestly believe that you could be a force in that tournament.
Eve Riley
Eve Riley

Back to top Go down

Post  Eve Riley Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:08 am

Live on Tuesday May 19th, from [size=150]United Center[/size] in Chicago, Illinois.......

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Furyrain

[/hr]

[size=150]X-FACTOR CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
SUBMISSION MATCH
[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Alan_scott_name --v-- Card Results 2009 - Page 2 JohnnyRude-1

DETAILS:Alan Scott & Johnny Rude are no strangers to each other. As a matter of fact, they consider each other SBFF's. So much so that Rude even kissed Alan at the Awards Show a few weeks ago. However, Playtime is over. Alan Scott has something Johnny Rude desperatly wants, The X-Factor Championship. These two SBFF's go one on one in a submission only match with the winner walking out as Champion. Now due to the amount of complaints we got last week, I've decided to add one more stip. All Teams are BARRED from ringisde. That should ease all the complaining and no one can say Malcolm Reynolds isn't a fair man....because I am..

SIM RULES: Sim your opponent five times using Submission match type, All matches to be simmed on the 21st, unless you are double booked.

WINNER: In a match that saw Alan Scott & Rude playing role reversal, This one went straight to the wire. All the blood, All the flesh eating.....That's right...I said flesh eating.....and all the brutality took this one to the limit....but in the end....Both men proved to be a couple tough sons of bitches.....as this one goes to a time limit Draw. Thus Alan Retains his X-Factor Championship.

[/hr]

[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Geno_225 --Vs--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 NightHawk-1

DETAILS:Genocide is the X-Ecutioner Champion, A Belt he needs to hold onto to keep up with Team Flynt. Across from him, the #1 Contender Nighthawk perhaps his most difficult challenge yet. Add to the fact that team Rapala needs points badly and this one could be the barn burner of the card. Nothing special for this one, Just straight up wrestling. Can Genocide Overcome the Shepherd or will Nighthawk finally bring some much needed Gold and points to Team Rapala?

SIM RULES: Sim your opponent five times using Standard match type, All matches to be simmed on the 21st, unless you are double booked.

WINNER: In what turned out to be a much tighter race then expected, Nighthawk pushes it but just comes up shy of taking Genocide out. Your Winner and Still Champion, Genocide

FINISHING RIGHTS: Nighthawk

[/hr]

[size=150]SPONSOR WARS CAPTAIN'S BRAWL
[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 RapalaHolaChico --Vs--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Aaron_jack225
Vs
Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Emissary_with_name--Vs--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 JohnnyRude-1

DETAILS:What more can you say about this one then it's every captain for himself. Who's going to find glory for thier team? This one is a fatal 4 way elimination match. Elimination will be deteremined by your overall score between sim and RP.

SIM RULES: Sim each of your opponents 1 time using standard match type. You get one extra match to sim against whoever you see fit using any match type. All Sims should be done on the 21st unless you're double booked.

WINNER: In what could have been an epic battle, Hola no shows and the match boils down to Rude and Emissary. Perhaps Rude was to focused on his title match with Alan as he allowed things to slip away with Emissary picking up the much needed win.

[/hr]

TLC MATCH
[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Aaron_jack225--Vs-- Card Results 2009 - Page 2 RapalaTheMaskedVillain

DETAILS:Aaron and Villian are no strangers to each other. They've battled several times in the last few weeks, But this time, They'll fight it out in a table, ladder, and chairs match with the Bloodsport Championship on the line. Both teams need points in a big way if they have any shot of climbing back in this thing.

SIM RULES: Sim your opponent five times using Any match type, All matches to be simmed on the 21st, unless you are double booked.

WINNER: Another close one here between Villain and Aaron but it's the New Hardcore Living Legend whp picks up the win and retains his title.

[/hr]

[size=150]SPONSOR WARS SINGLES MATCH: ROUND 3[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 JasonStorm-1 --v-- Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Zac_juras

DETAILS:75 points are on the line in this singles match-up between Team Flynt & Team Rapala.

SIM RULES: Sim each opponent three times standard, and two times any type. All matches to be simmed on the 21st, unless you are double booked.

WINNER: Zac Juras Put up a respectable fight but alas the climb to topple the Superstar Champion was too much to overcome. Storm picks up the win.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Storm

[/hr]

[size=150]SPONSOR WARS SINGLES MATCH: ROUND 3[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 BruteBernard-1 --Vs-- Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Chance-4

DETAILS:75 points are on the line in this singles match-up between Team FoxNews & Team Jack In The Box.

SIM RULES: Sim each opponent three times standard, and two times any type. All matches to be simmed on the 21st, unless you are double booked.

WINNER: In a match that could have been so much more, Brute picks up the win in this dud.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Brute Bernard

[/hr]

[size=150]SPONSOR WARS TAG MATCH: ROUND 3[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 ReverendFuture-1Card Results 2009 - Page 2 File.php?avatar=196_1242016249 --Vs--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Emissary_with_nameCard Results 2009 - Page 2 Omega-1

DETAILS:75 points are on the line in this tag team match-up between Team FoxNews & Team Jack In The Box.

SIM RULES: Sim each opponent two times standard, and then each partner must sim a different opponent a third time using any match type. All matches to be simmed on the 21st, unless you are double booked.

WINNER: The first of two tag team matches, This one went back and forth. However, Just when it seemed Rev & Draven had the victory.....Emissary & Omega snatched said Victory from the jaws of Defeat for FoxNews.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Emissary & Omega

[/hr]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Haley1Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Eve-Riley-7-225 --v--Card Results 2009 - Page 2 RapalaTheMaskedVillainCard Results 2009 - Page 2 Venus-3-225

DETAILS:75 points are on the line in this tag team match-up between Team Flynt & Team Rapala.

SIM RULES: Sim each opponent two times standard, and then each partner must sim a different opponent a third time using any match type. All matches to be simmed on the 21st, unless you are double booked.

WINNER: Not much of a fight put up here, Perhaps because Villain was once again forced to carry Team Rapala on his back again. Haley & Eve pick up the win for Team Flynt.

FINISHING RIGHTS: Haley & Eve

[/hr]

[size=150]SPONSOR WARS 6-MAN TAG MATCH: ROUND 3[/size]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Geno_225Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Alan_scott_nameCard Results 2009 - Page 2 Pandora-DeVil
--Vs--
Card Results 2009 - Page 2 TheSackMan-1Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Mitch_scabbCard Results 2009 - Page 2 Holly-1

DETAILS:75 points are on the line in this 6 man match-up between Team FoxNews & Team Jack In The Box.

SIM RULES: Sim each opponent one time standard, and then each partner must sim a different opponent a second time using any match type. All matches to be simmed on the 21st, unless you are double booked.

WINNER: In the end all that can be said is, it's a damn shame Mitch didn't show because this might have been an unexpected suprise of the night. Sack and Holly try to overcome but the numbers are just to much as FoxNews picks up the win.

FINISHING RIGHTS: FoxNews

[/hr]

Card Results 2009 - Page 2 RapalaHolaChicoCard Results 2009 - Page 2 Kyne_abell_225Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Venus-3-225
--Vs--
Card Results 2009 - Page 2 Kieran_crowe_patchCard Results 2009 - Page 2 JasonStorm-1Card Results 2009 - Page 2 File.php?avatar=195_1241970872

DETAILS:75 points are on the line in this 6 man match-up between Team Rapala & Team Flynt.

SIM RULES: Sim each opponent one time standard, and then each partner must sim a different opponent a second time using any match type. All matches to be simmed on the 21st, unless you are double booked.

WINNER: This one was such a huge Dud that Storm and Kieran Crowe spent most of what was suppose to be a match bonding and goofing off. They also get the VERY easy win with the Triple No Show. (Yes, Venus posted, But failed to sim)

FINISHING RIGHTS: Team Flynt

[/hr]

NOTE: MATCH VETOs are suspended at this time.

NOTE 2: SPONSOR WARS CAPTAINS may not double book if there is an active or semi-active person who does not yet have a match! You may submit your choices to me via PM if you do not want your opponents to know who you are putting in which match!
Eve Riley
Eve Riley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2